Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a PDF version of the Danbury Savings Bank document regarding Sturbridge property in New Canaan.

Danbury Bank v Fore Group Complaint

This is such a puzzle....The Realtor.com listing for 61 Sturbridge Road, New Canaan contains the following information:
  • Current Listing Price: $3,975,000
  • Creditors: Danbury Bank $2,750,000; Giannis Toutziaridis $500,000; Harry Masiello, $600,000; Trust of GF which I believe is $500,000; Plus 3 others vendors and the city of NC for taxes amounts unknown; Additionally there would be interest payments and taxes due. The defendants listed in red are individuals or businesses who sit in the 4th-7th positions to receive payments.
  • The price Fd paid for this property was $1,500,000 in 7-18-2017. So, if FD worked on the property throughout 2017-2019...What did he do with the loans from his friends? They was made prior to the bank loan in 2017. The price has fluctuated greatly. It was on the market in August 2017 for $4,50,000. Was this a build to suit price? In terms of "flipping a house" this was a disaster. It certainly did not have anything to do with the disappearance of JFd.
  • Here's the pricing since Fd purchased it:
  • 10/09/2019 Price Changed $3,975,000 $422 SMARTMLS
    08/28/2019 Listed $3,999,999 $424 SMARTMLS
    07/01/2019 Price Changed $3,999,999 $430 SMARTMLS
    07/01/2019 Price Changed $3,999,999 $548 Newcanaan
    06/17/2019 Price Changed $4,495,000 $483 SMARTMLS
    06/17/2019 Price Changed $4,495,000 $616 Newcanaan
    04/02/2019 Price Changed $4,675,000 $640 SMARTMLS
    04/02/2019 Price Changed $4,675,000 $640 Newcanaan
    09/17/2018 Listed $4,800,000 $658 Newcanaan
    09/17/2018 Listed $4,800,000 $658 SMARTMLS
    02/19/2018 Listed $4,800,000 $656 SMARTMLS
    02/16/2018 Listed $4,800,000 $658 Newcanaan
    10/17/2017 Listed $4,500,000 $615 SMARTMLS
    08/23/2017 Listed $4,500,000 $615 Newcanaan
    07/18/2017 Sold $1,500,000 $202
So, does this make sense to anyone? Where did all the money go? MOO-MOO

61 Sturbridge Hill Rd, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®

I was thinking the exact same thing. This is absolutely a story that I would like to see someone pursue. Cannot understand why it isn’t happening. There has to be some journalist living locally who is interested in getting to the bottom of this non-functional system of justice.

Not local. Out of state. Beholden to no one.
No one will testify against friends or acquaintances. So lawyers go out of state to hire expert witnesses unrelated to any one to prove neglect, malpractice.
Same here. No one local will touch this probe. They’d be finished. Career over. It has to be some out of state, maybe come out of retirement reporter/journalist. Retired journalism professor.
Who doesn’t worry about getting killed for speaking.

Happy New Year's to ALL Here!

I tried to take a bit of a break for the Holiday's but honestly could not resist one last laugh for the year based on the Atty Rochlin recent motion for Fd getting access to his children:

13. Mr. Dulos intends to seek access to his children in the Juvenile or Probate Court and is prepared for a full evidentiary hearing in support of the same.

Really? Is this a joke? Its almost as if its April Fool's Day in January! What possible evidence exists to support Fd even having a 2 min supervised phone call with his children at this point in time? My guess is NONE! But, this is Pattisville and the 4 ring circus has to be keep in full motion so we will no doubt be treated to some display about how Fd 'loves his children and misses them'.

The other hilarious line of the motion was:

1. Mr. Dulos is the loving father of five children.

Really? What evidence could possibly exist to support such a falsehood being made here by Atty Rochlin?

I know Fd leads a busy life, but I'm a bit baffled by Fd not showing up for the Probate Hearing. If this evidence of a 'loving father of 5 children'? Not sure how that will play in terms of the fact pattern in existence first in Family Court and then in Probate Court? Why give that opportunity a total miss and head right to Juvenile Court? Perhaps Fd was simply too tired that day and chose to sleep in vs driving down to New Canaan? IDK.

It's also hard to take this ongoing tormenting of GF at all seriously given what is known about Fd as a person and as a father. Overall IMO the situation is a farce and the situation enters the land of sheer lunacy too IMO when further charges are eventually brought by the State relating to the JFd disappearance and assumed murder by MT and Fd. I'm not even sure more charges are necessary given the significant risks involved with Fd having any access to the children until the investigation into their mother disappearance and presumed murder is completed. How could Pattisville think otherwise? I fail to understand how Atty Rochlin in particular thinks anything being proposed here by Fd represents a good idea relative to the emotional health of the 5 children? Will the argument be raised that 'even murderers' should have access to their children? Not sure even that argument would fly in CT!

I realize we have seen deficiencies (many) in the CT Court system since this tragic case started, but what Judge will run the risk of any harm (physical and emotional) being inflicted on the 5 Dulos children until there is clarity on the criminal case? If Fd were a worthy father and worthy human being that had a long track record as an involved and loving parent then perhaps a supervised phone call might be arranged. BUT, Fd has no track record as an actively involved or caring parent and instead has a long file in Family Court that shares precisely how much he cares about the emotional well being of his children.

IMO the Family Court files around the entire issue of Fd asking his sons (oldest son in particular) to lie on his behalf regarding MT and her daughter was probably one of the most chilling reads regarding psychological abuse of an already traumatised and near suicidal child that I've read in a long time. I've asked many times here if the Greek Family Grifters have read through the Family Court file to see the psychological damage intentionally inflicted by Fd on his son and how the psychologist involved was so concerned that he recommended referral of the matter to CPS. Per usual on this situation, GAL Meehan dropped the ball and the referral didn't happen but the idea that a situation could be so severe that a referral of this nature was demanded is telling IMO. JFd must have been losing it during this time period too as she was taking care of the other children while watching one of her children going off the rails. I think if I had to point to one thing that Judge Heller and GAL Meehan failed miserably at in the Family Court case (this is a tough ask!) it had to be simply not adequately protecting the emotional health of the children and the oldest son in particular. My only point in bringing this up was that Fd was indifferent to the situation by all accounts and didn't understand the severity of mental health issues as hand.

Does any of this sound like a loving and caring father who should have any access to his children? Nope IMO.

The ongoing attempts of Pattisville and Atty Rochlin to shift the narrative of the Family Court Divorce Action to include the idea that "things were moving in Fd's direction" and "Fd was winning in Family Court" based on the tossed and SEALED psych report is yet another laughable event IMO. Yet, Team Pattisville keeps bringing up the same issue over and over. No doubt they are trying this feeble narrative shift attempt on the Divorce to address the issue of "MOTIVE" in the Criminal Case but the facts to support the narrative shift simply don't exist.

It's telling IMO that even after Atty P. leaked the stolen psych report to the Press that nobody believed that Fd had the upper hand in Family Court. Judge Heller put a nail in this entire attempt by tossing the report and then sealing the disgraced report. BUT, this fact still doesn't stop Pattisville from making statements about Fd 'winning' in Family Court and irresponsible reposters such as Dave Altimari of the Hartford Courant from reporting statements made by Pattisville without independently verifying the information. Not once have I seen Dave Altimari or any reporter for that matter make the qualification around the psych report to say that the information is the OPINION of Pattisville etc. Its reporting opinions as facts which IMO totally discredits Dave Altimari on this case as I believe it is absolutely irresponsible and highly misleading to the public.

The reality is that the Family Court action was NOT moving in a favourable direction for Fd at the time of JFd disappearance and to say otherwise is simply factually untrue. Personally I believe Judge Heller did next to nothing well in her handling of the Family Court (certainly nothing to safeguard the physical safety of JFd) matter BUT I do believe she has the basic analytical skills to summarise the situation of Dulos v. Dulos well and she did it with precision IMO in the order awarding custody to GF.

Fd is no poster child for 'father of the year' and in fact his record in Family Court puts him clearly into the 'monster' category IMO. Then, you toss in the 'dead beat dad' financial non participation in his children's lives with the 'temper tantrum' for 10 months of no visitation because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about MT' and there is no logical way any Judge (even one in CT with is particularly low and law standards IMO) would allow Fd anywhere near the children particularly given the ongoing criminal investigation and his at a minimum being seen on CCTV on Albany Ave disposing of bloody items belonging to JFd.

At the time of JFd disappearance Fd had supervised and structured visitation and hadn't been permitted to be alone with his children since the early days of the divorce action starting in 2017. Fd is the same person today as he always has been and the person he has always been has been fully documented in Family Court files IMO.

Getting back to where I started here and the claim by Pattisville that they will present evidence to support their request for Fd to have access to his children. I would really wonder what possible evidentiary materials would be presented by Fd and Pattisville Patsy Atty Rochlin to support any kind of contact for Fd? I'm not even addressing the Greek Family Grifters in this matter as they are simply irrelevant people that live far away and have never been a factor in children's lives IMO based on everything we know. I wonder if pictures of these people were shown to the youngest children whether they would even know who they were? My guess is that if the youngest saw a picture of Fd 'sister' today that they would shake their head and ask, "Is Nana Dulos back"? Entire situation is ridiculous but also painful because it sadly has zero to do with what is best for the children. I'd call it all shameful but I'm not sure shame is a topic understood by Fd and certainly not the Greek Family Grifters.

MOO

"If Fd were a worthy father and worthy human being that had a long track record as an involved and loving parent then perhaps a supervised phone call might be arranged. BUT, Fd has no track record as an actively involved or caring parent and instead has a long file in Family Court that shares precisely how much he cares about the emotional well being of his children."

Even a supervised phone call would be dangerous.

Supervision would not stop him from promoting his dangerous lies. In previous visits, he was asked to refrain from speaking about things and he was not able to do so. He was asked to not involve MT, and he refused to abide by those orders as well. He can't be trusted.

What would he say? How would it affect the children?

• "Your mother abandoned you - that's why I told the media and my lawyers that! She ran off, and you'll never see her again."
  • "Your mother was a crazy drug addict."
  • "I didn't kill her, I just cleaned up her blood - I happened to stop by her garage. Her blood was all over the vehicle I was driving, not sure how it got there."
  • "I took her blood and clothes and cleaning stuff hours away from New Canaan where I found it... to Hartford, the day before MIRA collection... um, to be sure it was properly disposed of, you know."
What could he say that would be true?
"I did actually kill your mother. I need her family's money. Yes, I know it was supposed to go to you, but.. I'm in deep, so I hope you don't mind me spending several million of what was your money, to go to you from the Farbers. And I'm living rent free in her house, aren't I a wonderful Dad?"

Moo.

Last edited:
This is such a puzzle....The Realtor.com listing for 61 Sturbridge Road, New Canaan contains the following information:
  • Creditors: Danbury Bank $2,750,000; Giannis Toutziaridis $500,000; Harry Masiello, $600,000; Trust of GF which I believe is $500,000; Plus 3 others vendors and the city of NC for taxes amounts unknown; Additionally there would be interest payments and taxes due. The defendants listed in red are individuals or businesses who sit in the 4th-7th positions to receive payments.
  • The price Fd paid for this property was $1,500,000 in 7-18-2017. So, if FD worked on the property throughout 2017-2019...What did he do with the loans from his friends? They was made prior to the bank loan in 2017. The price has fluctuated greatly. It was on the market in August 2017 for $4,50,000. Was this a build to suit price? In terms of "flipping a house" this was a disaster. It certainly did not have anything to do with the disappearance of JFd.

I still think Mr T and Harry Masiello have been paid (somehow). Why would these guys wait indefinitely for their money, and still be friendly with Fd? And I am still wondering why FD’s friend from Brown would ask his father (Harry) to invest in this building venture, considering Fd didn’t come from a construction background? Something really doesn’t smell right here-to me it smells like a money laundering shell game, and the biggest losers are going to be Gloria Farber, and Jennifer’s children. This whole thing was designed, IMO strictly to defraud and rob the Farber family. I think this was the goal from the time Fd decided to divorce his first wife. I think Fd was playing a long game with Mr T, with the goal of taking a big percentage of Farber money, and using those children to do it. IMO, Mr T has known about it all along, and so did the friend from Brown, and his lawyer friend...and Fd’s family, and while MT wasn’t in on the ground floor, I think she eventually knew what was going on, even if she didn’t understand all of it. They all know what he did to Jennifer on 5/24/19. And none of them are talking, because of the financial charges that they potentially face. IMO-LE is investigating the financial issues that all of his associates are facing so that they can leverage this stuff to get somebody to squeal, and if they are doing what I think they are, it is going to take a long time. We gotta dig a trench and hang around for a while. I used to think that this was actually a lot more simple than we were making it out to be, but I don’t believe it anymore. One of the reasons I thought things were simpler was because Fd stayed in jail until he could use his 401k to bail himself out. But all of these shady associates have me thinking differently.

Here is a PDF version of the Danbury Savings Bank document regarding Sturbridge property in New Canaan.
I still think Mr T and Harry Masiello have been paid (somehow). Why would these guys wait indefinitely for their money, and still be friendly with Fd? And I am still wondering why FD’s friend from Brown would ask his father (Harry) to invest in this building venture, considering Fd didn’t come from a construction background? Something really doesn’t smell right here-to me it smells like a money laundering shell game, and the biggest losers are going to be Gloria Farber, and Jennifer’s children. This whole thing was designed, IMO strictly to defraud and rob the Farber family. I think this was the goal from the time Fd decided to divorce his first wife. I think Fd was playing a long game with Mr T, with the goal of taking a big percentage of Farber money, and using those children to do it. IMO, Mr T has known about it all along, and so did the friend from Brown, and his lawyer friend...and Fd’s family, and while MT wasn’t in on the ground floor, I think she eventually knew what was going on, even if she didn’t understand all of it. They all know what he did to Jennifer on 5/24/19. And none of them are talking, because of the financial charges that they potentially face. IMO-LE is investigating the financial issues that all of his associates are facing so that they can leverage this stuff to get somebody to squeal, and if they are doing what I think they are, it is going to take a long time. We gotta dig a trench and hang around for a while. I used to think that this was actually a lot more simple than we were making it out to be, but I don’t believe it anymore. One of the reasons I thought things were simpler was because Fd stayed in jail until he could use his 401k to bail himself out. But all of these shady associates have me thinking differently.

I agree that Mr T and Harry Masiello have probably already been paid. I don't think Sturbridge was totally torn down and rebuild. I may be wrong, but $3,850,000 seems like too much for the final product on the market now. Obviously, my construction background is nonexistent, but the entire pricing is odd even in a down market.

I believe NP said he was taking it probono. I suspect civil atty will request GF pay for fees if she loses. Either way this is a lot of free publicity which turns into other clients.
NP said in one his first television interviews about the case that the "green was in the house." Later it has been claimed a mysterious Greek benefactor has been supplying funds via a NY attorney to pay NP.

Interesting question you are asking with a few possible answers IMO.

Its been awhile but I believe when we last looked at this that the initial purchase was for cash by Fd/FORE as it was part of an auction process if I recall. If I'm incorrect just post below to correct the record.

So, Fd uses god knows which personal financial statements to make a loan request from Danbury Savings Bank for the $2.75 million. Sorry to see that Danbury Savings Bank didn't do much due diligence on who exactly they were doing business with but they probably figured New Canaan mortgage was a 'low risk' proposition. Surprise, surprise, it wasn't!

So, Fd gets the Danbury Savings Bank loan (we have no idea if it was a construction loan or if it was a straight mortgage and fully funded at closing). Assuming Fd got all the cash upfront from the bank, then perhaps he kicked back some of this cash to himself to cover 'personal expenses', Mistress MT travel fees or perhaps even school fees of Mistress/MT daughter? We know he didn't use any of the cash to support JFd or his own 5 children as this was well documented by Judge Heller in Family Court.

House is roughly 9,000 SF so assume Fd cost was in the range of $175SF (IMO the property is medium level based on local standards at best) is $1.575 million and I do think this is generous as just looking at the interior, kitchen, baths and floors and minimal landscaping and no pool he might have been able to cheap out the project at $130/$140 SF if he pushed hard on his subs IMO.

So, now Fd has $1.5 purchase price and rough cost to complete the project of $1.575 million = $3.075 million and this compares to a the Current Ask of $3.975 million.

How likely is the $3.975 million selling price to happen? IMO not very likely as market in New Canaan continues to be poor. New construction projects do sell but it looks like Sturbridge is still priced above the market and IMO its finishings aren't at the level where they need to be to support the asking price. My guess is that the listing broker has been pushing for reductions to move the listing but its been sitting and sitting with no movement. I'm curious how many people other than curiosity seekers have even made inquiries about the property? My guess is not many as its still overpriced. We have no idea of the broker commission but that would have to be paid at closing along with the priority liens and taxes due. Not looking good IMO for Danbury Savings Bank right now as if they auctioned the house the price most likely would be significantly lower than the broker Current Ask. Messy situation.

I question whether BOTH the Mr. T and Masiello loans totally $1.5 million were ever 'funded'. What I mean by this is whether a documented cash trail exists to say that either of these 2 individuals ever gave a penny to FORE/FD? My guess is no money changed hands here or if it did it was repaid quickly but the original liability simply wasn't extinguished by Fd/FORE. My guess is that the only purpose of these 2 loans was to keep any sale proceeds from GF. But, I would very much enjoy a sharp judge asking Fd/FORE to show the entire paper trail and cash transfer history of both loans and I'd love to hear testimony from both Mr T and Masiello about where they thought their money was going to be used in the project. I also suspect that these 2 loans might have been documented for FORE by the infamous and allegedly retired Atty Markowitz (former law partner of KM). I wonder if Atty Weinstein in his investigation relating to the Civil Lawsuit actually got all the real estate files from Atty Markowitz to better understand the games that might be going on here at Sturbridge. Bottom line is that I don't believe there was ever money exchanged for these 2 'friend loans' but if money did fly around here it didn't stay with the project in New Canaan.

Just looking at the rough numbers of the project my guess is that the Mr. T and Masiello loans total the exact amount that Fd/FORE hoped to profit from the project. Fd/FORE OF COURSE didn't want GF to get a penny of the proceeds and he wanted to make sure that he was paid and so he simply added up the acquisition price of the property, construction costs etc. to come up with the amount of the 2 "Friend Loans".

I think the 'miscalculation' here was taking the $2.75 million from Danbury Savings Bank as now its entirely possible that the property won't ever sell for more than the mortgage amount or slightly above that given its notoriety and market conditions.

If you look at the Tax Model on Zillow then the Danbury Savings Bank mortgage is definitely underwater:
Tax model
Estimated value of this home based on 2019 taxes
How it's calculated
2019 tax-assessed value$1,717,425
Avg. difference between tax-assessed value and sale price for homes in this area (+42.0 %)+$721,319
Tax-based estimate$2,438,744

Fd/FORE owes taxes on the property too and that is a priority claim I believe. So, assuming he didn't pay since 2017 then that total is $70,059 owed to the Town of New Canaan. Then there are the trade liens that I have been scratching my head about as its impossible to know if they are 'real' or simply another Fd/FORE scheme to make sure GF gets $0 upon any sale of the property.

Tax history - from Zillow:
YEAR PROPERTY TAXES TAX ASSESSMENT
2019 $31,325(+60.4%) $1,717,380(+49.1%)
2018 $19,534(+1.7%) $1,151,780
2017 $19,200(+2.2%) $1,151,780

So, it looks like Fd/FORE has created another messy situation for people that were doing business with him in good faith. Its hard to see local savings banks such as Danbury potentially taken for a ride but it looks like they are in a potential tough spot with this situation. I do hope that Danbury Savings Bank aggressively litigates this situation and if they for one second believe that fraud is involved that they bring in the proper State of CT authorities to investigate and also sue for fraud themselves and bring in any/all parties possibly involved into the litigation and this would include both Mr T and Mr. Masiello. Ditto on all of this for GF and Atty Weinstein as little about the way this project was financed makes much sense IMO.

MOO

Absolutely agree that we are seeing game playing here.

What I don't get is why Mr T and Harry Masiello want to get involved with messing around with a State or Federally funded financial institution given the potential legal risks? Maybe Fd explained that the risks weren't all that great because there was no scenario where the bank wouldn't get out whole. I'm giving Fd/FORE the benefit of the doubt here that he didn't truly set out to defraud Danbury Savings Bank. This is NOT to say that he presented true and accurate personal financial documents as at this point and after the situation of the Civil Trial I'm not sure if anyone could determine the FORE Federal Tax situation or FORE financial statements or FD Personal Financial statements absent a full forensic examination by a team of experts.

Its hard to have much confidence in the Fd/FORE accounting process IMO based on all that we have learned about Fd and his 'Quickbooks' system. We have seen references to Fd personal financial accounting first in Family Court, then in Civil Court and which was explained a bit by LA in her deposition in the Civil Case. There seems to have been a rats maze of personal credit cards by multiple parties all seeking reimbursement from FORE.

The potential for games with this 'slipshod by design accounting process' IMO is immense and Atty Weinstein demonstrated this clearly IMO in the recent Civil Trial. But, in addition to the games that seem to have been played by making FORE a 'personal piggy bank', the other concerning issue present IMO is what appears to be a clear desire on the part of Fd to make sure that GF and his children never see a penny of his money that all the FORE/Fd assets. Fd hasn't hidden his plan about making sure JFd or his children ever got a dime of his money. Its because of the Fd history of not telling the truth in court and what appears also to possibly him not being honest in his business dealings with banks and others that IMO the FORE/Fd assets need to be seized and handled by a State Appointed liquidator as this is the only way IMO that people who are owed money by Fd/FORE legitimately are protected and that Fd be barred from operating any business in the State of Connecticut.

The FORE business model is not IMO complex but because of how Fd chose to conduct his personal business through FORE and also apparently play all kinds of tax driven games, that a simple business model became a rats nest of complexity. I am sorry that banks that are small and local like Danbury Savings Bank and People's Bank of Bridgeport and possibly others got dragged into the mess of FORE and Fd and I hope that they don't lose money.

MOO

I also believe the intention was to defraud the Farbers from Day 1. It was FD intention from the moment he laid eyes on Jennifer. He never loved or respected JD. It is hard to respect someone when they are too naive/trusting/blind to realize you are a piece of [redacted] and only care about their money. FD was laughing at her the whole time.

I always thought the reason FD stayed in jail and had to use the 401K is because he didn't want to expose liquid assets or access to liquid assets. He didn't want a paper trail of where the money was coming from. JMO.

I also believe the intention was to defraud the Farbers from Day 1. It was FD intention from the moment he laid eyes on Jennifer. He never loved or respected JD. It is hard to respect someone when they are too naive/trusting/blind to realize you are a piece of [redacted] and only care about their money. FD was laughing at her the whole time.

I always thought the reason FD stayed in jail and had to use the 401K is because he didn't want to expose liquid assets or access to liquid assets. He didn't want a paper trail of where the money was coming from. JMO.

Yep-this was where I was going, exactly, but you said it perfectly!

Yes, my firm belief is that the Pattisville Legal Team will so clean out Fd resources that when the large bail is demanded that it won't be able to be met!

MOO

I’ve wondered how-- or whether—FD got his bail money out of his 401k. Every 401k plan has to have an administrator in charge, and distributions before the age of 59-l/2 (whether penalty-free or not) aren’t gotten without a complicated rigmarole of procedure, governed by a body of federal law. It’s not like he just fills out a withdrawal slip (like in a bank). See this link:

401k Guide to General Distribution Rules - 401khelpcenter.com

Nothing listed there about bail to get yourself out of jail. So how could FD go through the withdrawal procedure from his jail cell? And was the 401k from the Fore Group or from FD’s former employer? I wonder whether the distribution will show up on his 2019 tax return—and whether Weinstein will have access to it?

I believe NP said he was taking it probono. I suspect civil atty will request GF pay for fees if she loses. Either way this is a lot of free publicity which turns into other clients.

NP said in one of his first TV interviews, when he said "The green is in the house", that "If he (FD) wants to pay us more we would be glad to accept it." That means NP is getting paid--though not necessarily by FD.

So there are several possibilities re: “loans” on 61 Sturbridge...

1) Mr. T and Mr Masiello made legitimate loans to Fd, and have yet to be repaid

2) Mr T and Mr Masiello made legitimate loans to Fd, but have been repaid, and dishonestly are claiming along with him that they have not been repaid, in order to block GF from collecting anything.

3) Mr T and Mr Masiello never actually loaned Fd anything, but along with Fd, are claiming that they loaned money which hasn’t yet been repaid, in order to block GF from collecting anything.

What other possibilities are there? There is only one way that these two characters are not in cahoots with Fd in a criminal endeavor-if they actually loaned Fd money and haven’t yet been repaid. But it’s only honest if these two can prove that they gave these sums to Fd, and can show that they haven’t received anything back on the loans. And even then, I am not totally sure that it shows these two were cheated like GF and the bank, because if they are greedy, they could all claim that the two weren’t paid when they actually were. I wonder if they can show that they gave Fd the money in the first place? There is almost no possible way that these two men are involved innocently with Fd-I think atty Markowitz knows what the deal is, and I don’t think he has produced the requested records from his law practice, as required. I think that the court is frustrated and has no idea what to do about all of this. IMO, atty Markowitz destroyed the records that show what happened in these real estate transactions, and the money trail is purposefully convoluted to the point that an honest person cannot figure it out. I don’t feel particularly sorry for the bank(s), because they made loans to Fd when they declined to give loans to other people, whose money trail was far less complicated, when they knew his construction projects were assessed at far less than what Fd claimed to have put into them.

What I also want to know, is how the subcontractors are involved with Fd-were any of them really left holding the bag, or are they fully invested, along with Fd, in cheating GF and Jennifer’s children, out of what rightfully belongs to them? I wonder how these claims of money owed can legitimately be proved? And I wonder how often this happens, where “investors” and subcontractors are in league with a “builder”, to steal from another innocent lender?

I’ve wondered how-- or whether—FD got his bail money out of his 401k. Every 401k plan has to have an administrator in charge, and distributions before the age of 59-l/2 (whether penalty-free or not) aren’t gotten without a complicated rigmarole of procedure, governed by a body of federal law. It’s not like he just fills out a withdrawal slip (like in a bank). See this link:

401k Guide to General Distribution Rules - 401khelpcenter.com

Nothing listed there about bail to get yourself out of jail. So how could FD go through the withdrawal procedure from his jail cell? And was the 401k from the Fore Group or from FD’s former employer? I wonder whether the distribution will show up on his 2019 tax return—and whether Weinstein will have access to it?

FDs 401k was with fidelity so all he has to do is log onto his netbenefits account and transfer money to his checking account out or take a loan against his 401k and transfer that
You can pick if you want taxes taken out at the time of the withdrawal or the end of the year
Also you can authorize a third party to do it for you

IMO, I have 2 questions that Judge Noble, the IRS and the CT Grievance Committee may pursue regarding the Pre-Trial Brief served by Attorney Murray on or about Dec 3, 2019:

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

2. Exhibit Two.
The Promissory Note dated April 15, 2016 evidencing a $500k loan from Tout to Fore Group, Inc. signed by Fotis Dulos, its President duly authorized. "Maker shall use the proceeds of the note to purchase and renovate 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT." At closing, a mortgage was to be recorded. Where is the mortgage? Seems like Tout can only look towards the security to recover from Fore Group - 123 Hunter Drive. Was Tout claiming a lien against 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan using the same note as the one referencing 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT? Did Tout get a CT attorney to file a general lien on all property owned by Fore Group, Inc.? See @afitzy's Sep 11, 2019 post #851 Thread #22. But didn't GV sell 123 Hunter Dr. to a third party in 2018 for $595k per internet search of West Hartford deed transfers? Someone is scamming someone. No Greek Benefactor can be that big of a [redacted]. Yo, international anti-money laundering unit of the IRS/Homeland Security. MOO.

3. As discussed by @CTGrammy and others, a gift tax return must be filed listing all gifts. HF would not forget to do this for a $2.5 mm gift. See CT 706/709, for example, the 2019 gift tax exemption "For estates of decedents dying during 2019, the Connecticut estate tax exemption amount is $3.6 million. Therefore, Connecticut estate tax is due from a decedent’s estate if the Connecticut taxable estate is more than $3.6 million." So yeah, Fd can't have his cake and eat it too. Either the wire from Tout for $500k was a loan repayment going directly into HF's account in 2016, six years after being forgiven in 2010 and thus reinstating the debt for which Tout bought himself lovely 123 Hunter Drive for $500k, or Tout is a big [redacted] also gifting Fd as a "friend". If HF didn't pay the gift tax, Fd has to pay it. If HF didn't reduce his taxable estate by the amount of the gifts listed on his annual gift tax return, then there will be gift tax payable by the recipient. Yoohoo, IRS?

The brief may be accessed via @sds71 December 3 2019 post#571 in Thread 32:

263.00 12/03/2019 D BRIEF
Document.gif
newred.gif
Pretrial Brief
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243051

264.00 12/03/2019 D AMENDED ANSWER AND SPECIAL DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Third Amended Complaint
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243052

4. I believe the marriage disintegrated circa 2010. The pavilion at Pound Ridge was built in 2009. The brick that was supposed to be dropped was probably a threat made by Fd against his own family and alluded to an all glass structure, IMO. HF had to pay the tradespeople to avoid the mechanics lien (thank you @Jmoose). That was when Fd lost the trust of HF.
The plot against the Farbers began then, if not earlier. MOO.
Your post should just be reposted EVERY. SINGLE. DAY., until Anyone in Any legal entity takes ANY action on ANY of these FACTS. moooooooo

Yes, I agree with you about why Fd had to stay in jail for awhile. My guess is that he had done such a 'successful' job hiding all the money that it wasn't easily accessible and the only thing he had left was an illiquid 401K that had all kinds of rules and regulations in order to access it.

Fd also had a big dilemma as if he ponyed up the cash to get out of jail then it would show his 2 year Oscar winning 'I'm poor and destitute' act in Family Court for the sham it was. Not surprisingly the Fd money eventually showed up to pay the growing crew of money hungry Pattisville legal staff to take control of Fd's mounting legal problems. What sad (there are so many things its hard to pick!) is that yet again there were no consequences for Fd not telling the truth about his finances in Family Court and Judge Heller made zero connection to what was happening in the big picture of Civil and Criminal litigation to raise the issue of: "Hey, this guy was in my court pleading poverty and asking his wife to pay his bills and he wasn't paying child support but YET he is paying upwards of 5 attys to represent him". Nope. Judge Heller did no such thing and simply seemed to melt away from the process so far as we can tell from the public record. Sad IMO.

MOO

IMO, I have 2 questions that Judge Noble, the IRS and the CT Grievance Committee may pursue regarding the Pre-Trial Brief served by Attorney Murray on or about Dec 3, 2019:

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

2. Exhibit Two.
The Promissory Note dated April 15, 2016 evidencing a $500k loan from Tout to Fore Group, Inc. signed by Fotis Dulos, its President duly authorized. "Maker shall use the proceeds of the note to purchase and renovate 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT." At closing, a mortgage was to be recorded. Where is the mortgage? Seems like Tout can only look towards the security to recover from Fore Group - 123 Hunter Drive. Was Tout claiming a lien against 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan using the same note as the one referencing 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT? Did Tout get a CT attorney to file a general lien on all property owned by Fore Group, Inc.? See @afitzy's Sep 11, 2019 post #851 Thread #22. But didn't GV sell 123 Hunter Dr. to a third party in 2018 for $595k per internet search of West Hartford deed transfers? Someone is scamming someone. No Greek Benefactor can be that big of a [redacted]. Yo, international anti-money laundering unit of the IRS/Homeland Security. MOO.

3. As discussed by @CTGrammy and others, a gift tax return must be filed listing all gifts. HF would not forget to do this for a $2.5 mm gift. See CT 706/709, for example, the 2019 gift tax exemption "For estates of decedents dying during 2019, the Connecticut estate tax exemption amount is $3.6 million. Therefore, Connecticut estate tax is due from a decedent’s estate if the Connecticut taxable estate is more than $3.6 million." So yeah, Fd can't have his cake and eat it too. Either the wire from Tout for $500k was a loan repayment going directly into HF's account in 2016, six years after being forgiven in 2010 and thus reinstating the debt for which Tout bought himself lovely 123 Hunter Drive for $500k, or Tout is a big [redacted] also gifting Fd as a "friend". If HF didn't pay the gift tax, Fd has to pay it. If HF didn't reduce his taxable estate by the amount of the gifts listed on his annual gift tax return, then there will be gift tax payable by the recipient. Yoohoo, IRS?

The brief may be accessed via @sds71 December 3 2019 post#571 in Thread 32:

263.00 12/03/2019 D BRIEF
Document.gif
newred.gif
Pretrial Brief
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243051

264.00 12/03/2019 D AMENDED ANSWER AND SPECIAL DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Third Amended Complaint
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243052

4. I believe the marriage disintegrated circa 2010. The pavilion at Pound Ridge was built in 2009. The brick that was supposed to be dropped was probably a threat made by Fd against his own family and alluded to an all glass structure, IMO. HF had to pay the tradespeople to avoid the mechanics lien (thank you @Jmoose). That was when Fd lost the trust of HF.
The plot against the Farbers began then, if not earlier. MOO.
@pandaknows,

Following on the brilliant comment of @Chicago54 this am, I would encourage you to email your perfect post to States Atty Colangelo. I'd like to think that he would read it and perhaps task people with investigation of the issues which I totally agree with you are highly suspect.

Here is the info and even if you don't email it then simply print out and pop it into the mail anon if that is what makes you comfortable. I would hope that Atty Colangelo would be aware of all of these issues but you simply never know.

We have no idea why no further charges have been seen against MT and Fd. But it does make sense to keep sending information (big and small) into Atty Colangelo IMO.

MOO

Link: StamfordNorwalk States Attorney

State's Attorneys Office Locations

Follow this link to email the Stamford/Norwalk State's Attorney's Office.

Judicial District of Stamford/Norwalk

123 Hoyt Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Telephone: (203) 965-5215

Geographical Area No. 1 - Stamford
Stamford - Darien - Greenwich

123 Hoyt Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Telephone: (203) 965-5255

Geographical Area No. 20 - Norwalk
Norwalk - New Canaan - Weston - Westport - Wilton

17 Belden Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
Telephone (203) 847-4527

Yes, I agree with you about why Fd had to stay in jail for awhile. My guess is that he had done such a 'successful' job hiding all the money that it wasn't easily accessible and the only thing he had left was an illiquid 401K that had all kinds of rules and regulations in order to access it.

Fd also had a big dilemma as if he ponyed up the cash to get out of jail then it would show his 2 year Oscar winning 'I'm poor and destitute' act in Family Court for the sham it was. Not surprisingly the Fd money eventually showed up to pay the growing crew of money hungry Pattisville legal staff to take control of Fd's mounting legal problems. What sad (there are so many things its hard to pick!) is that yet again there were no consequences for Fd not telling the truth about his finances in Family Court and Judge Heller made zero connection to what was happening in the big picture of Civil and Criminal litigation to raise the issue of: "Hey, this guy was in my court pleading poverty and asking his wife to pay his bills and he wasn't paying child support but YET he is paying upwards of 5 attys to represent him". Nope. Judge Heller did no such thing and simply seemed to melt away from the process so far as we can tell from the public record. Sad IMO.

MOO

Like you, I am appalled that these judges aren’t incensed by Fd’s actions, and by those of his legal team. Nobody is going to do anything about Fd’s blatant lying under oath, every chance he gets? Why would anybody tell the truth in a Connecticut court room after this, and why would Ct allow their system of justice be destroyed in this way? Don’t these judges have any pride in what they do? It really is outrageous! I wonder if any future litigant/criminal will be able to appeal in court because the standards and laws only apply to some people in court, and not others.

Jennifer Dulos’ attorney: Fotis forgets he’s ‘prime suspect’ in disappearance

The attorney representing Jennifer Dulos in her acrimonious two-year divorce wants a judge to throw out Fotis Dulos’ bid to have the legal action dismissed, pointing out he’s the main suspect in his client’s disappearance.

“Failure to acknowledge that he is the prime suspect in his wife’s disappearance can only be described as being akin to the defendant (Fotis Dulos) having a ‘factual lobotomy’ as to the inconvenient facts as to his apparent involvement in the plaintiff’s (Jennifer Dulos) disappearance,” attorney Rueben Midler, representing Jennifer Dulos, wrote in his response filed this week.
Midler also pointed out that divorce proceedings have continued, despite the disappearance of his client, and were actively being adjudicated to determine custody of their five children in the days before she went missing.

According to Midler, there were 497 docket entries as of May 24 — the day his client was last seen after dropping off her five children at a New Canaan school. Midler said 50 additional entries were made between that point and when Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Richard Rochlin, filed his motion to dismiss on Dec. 26.

Midler also wants Fotis Dulos to pay all his attorney fees and legal costs associated with defending the motion to dismiss the divorce and any other legal proceedings he files
Midler said key issues still need to be addressed, including the distribution of marital assets and the custody of the children.
Rochlin is seeking to have the divorce dismissed because the disappearance has stalled proceedings. If the divorce is dismissed, it would pave the way for one judge to rule on custody issues instead of the three who have been overseeing the probate, criminal and divorce cases.

The custody battle will be the subject of a hearing in Stamford juvenile court on Jan. 9 — the same day Fotis Dulos is scheduled to appear at the courthouse for his next pretrial hearing on the criminal charges related to his estranged wife’s disappearance.

Rochlin said his client plans to seek access to the children when his appeal is heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces