Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...SyMsDW3Ur0z0Hq_JT8rHnR9qckTI1JuDSAc9jEfUqAfDQ
Also, regarding the fact that guardianship was granted in Probate Court. That is where it is done. Period. There are parallel motions going on in other courts on behalf of GF. I call that covering all the bases. According to memorandum:
21. Given the posture of the instant case as set forth above, and the requirement that Mr. Dulos’s appeal of the removal of his guardianship rights must be adjudicated in the Juvenile Division of the Superior Court in accordance with Gen. Stat. 45a-186(a), it appears that there is no good cause why this Court should not dismiss the instant action and permit the remaining issues to be adjudicated in that forum. (forum meaning Probate Court)

Quote from statute:
(2) an appeal in a matter concerning removal of a parent as guardian, termination of parental rights or adoption shall be filed in any superior court for juvenile matters having jurisdiction over matters arising in any town within such probate district.

Seems this is right on legally.
4. On November 25, 2019, in the same Probate Court, Ms. Farber was awarded guardianship of the minor children and both Fotis’s and Jennifer’s guardianship rights were removed. Mr. Dulos opted not to attend such hearing.

This was going to be automatically appealed by either party. Juvenile seems to be the ultimate decider. I mean, I would have gone if it was my kids. Probably FD knew he had no chance. Maybe Rochlin doesn't have much of a network in Probate.

Why is this part even in here? Isn't family part of the no contact order?
ETA: GF has had sole custody/guardianship. She is the decider as to who has contact with the children.

Good luck with all that.

Last edited:
Attorney: Jennifer Dulos’ mother a victim of ‘trial by ambush’
Fotis Dulos is committing “trial by ambush” by claiming — weeks after a civil trial ended — that his estranged wife’s family owes him $1 million, his mother-in-law’s attorney said.
“This action was tried to the court without any claim pending against the plaintiff (Farber) to allow defendants to now, after trial, assert a new counterclaim where no claims had previously been pleaded against (the) plaintiff would be counter to all notions of equity and fairness,” Weinstein said.

IMO, I have 2 questions that Judge Noble, the IRS and the CT Grievance Committee may pursue regarding the Pre-Trial Brief served by Attorney Murray on or about Dec 3, 2019:

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

2. Exhibit Two.
The Promissory Note dated April 15, 2016 evidencing a $500k loan from Tout to Fore Group, Inc. signed by Fotis Dulos, its President duly authorized. "Maker shall use the proceeds of the note to purchase and renovate 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT." At closing, a mortgage was to be recorded. Where is the mortgage? Seems like Tout can only look towards the security to recover from Fore Group - 123 Hunter Drive. Was Tout claiming a lien against 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan using the same note as the one referencing 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT? Did Tout get a CT attorney to file a general lien on all property owned by Fore Group, Inc.? See @afitzy's Sep 11, 2019 post #851 Thread #22. But didn't GV sell 123 Hunter Dr. to a third party in 2018 for $595k per internet search of West Hartford deed transfers? Someone is scamming someone. No Greek Benefactor can be that big of a [redacted]. Yo, international anti-money laundering unit of the IRS/Homeland Security. MOO.

3. As discussed by @CTGrammy and others, a gift tax return must be filed listing all gifts. HF would not forget to do this for a $2.5 mm gift. See CT 706/709, for example, the 2019 gift tax exemption "For estates of decedents dying during 2019, the Connecticut estate tax exemption amount is $3.6 million. Therefore, Connecticut estate tax is due from a decedent’s estate if the Connecticut taxable estate is more than $3.6 million." So yeah, Fd can't have his cake and eat it too. Either the wire from Tout for $500k was a loan repayment going directly into HF's account in 2016, six years after being forgiven in 2010 and thus reinstating the debt for which Tout bought himself lovely 123 Hunter Drive for $500k, or Tout is a big [redacted] also gifting Fd as a "friend". If HF didn't pay the gift tax, Fd has to pay it. If HF didn't reduce his taxable estate by the amount of the gifts listed on his annual gift tax return, then there will be gift tax payable by the recipient. Yoohoo, IRS?

The brief may be accessed via @sds71 December 3 2019 post#571 in Thread 32:

263.00 12/03/2019 D BRIEF
Document.gif
newred.gif
Pretrial Brief
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243051

264.00 12/03/2019 D AMENDED ANSWER AND SPECIAL DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Third Amended Complaint
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243052

4. I believe the marriage disintegrated circa 2010. The pavilion at Pound Ridge was built in 2009. The brick that was supposed to be dropped was probably a threat made by Fd against his own family and alluded to an all glass structure, IMO. HF had to pay the tradespeople to avoid the mechanics lien (thank you @Jmoose). That was when Fd lost the trust of HF.
The plot against the Farbers began then, if not earlier. MOO.

Last edited:
Attorney: Jennifer Dulos’ mother a victim of ‘trial by ambush’
Fotis Dulos is committing “trial by ambush” by claiming — weeks after a civil trial ended — that his estranged wife’s family owes him $1 million, his mother-in-law’s attorney said.
“This action was tried to the court without any claim pending against the plaintiff (Farber) to allow defendants to now, after trial, assert a new counterclaim where no claims had previously been pleaded against (the) plaintiff would be counter to all notions of equity and fairness,” Weinstein said.

Exactly. Thanks for this, sds71. But Atty Weinstein is being polite when he says 'trial by ambush'. It's really a trial by lies. FD suddenly asserts lies, and the court allows the information in as if it were evidence. Stunning, really, IMO.

Further - the Greek family suddenly wants to see the kids. That's laughable.

Are they paying for FD's legal defense, or is the State of CT doing so?

They want to abscond with the kids to Greece, perhaps; why else suddenly an interest in them?

Is there information they want to pull from the kids? Threats they want to make? The kids are not safe anywhere around that clan.

When have the Greek family provided for the kids?

When the children needed health insurance, did FD's family (or he himself) step up to the plate? No.

Did FD's family help pay the rent on the house in NC where the children lived? Did they pay for their education? (No, and no.)

What sort of stability do they offer? They're staying rent-free in a house paid for entirely by G Farber -- Jennifer's mother!

When have FD's family shown interest in the children's wellbeing: emotional, physical, social, educational, or financial?

The children should never be allowed around that family - they are in danger even in a visit. They have something up their collective sleeves, and it's not made of kindness.

Last edited:
IMO, I have 2 questions that Judge Noble, the IRS and the CT Grievance Committee may pursue regarding the Pre-Trial Brief served by Attorney Murray on or about Dec 3, 2019:

1. Exhibit One.
The sworn affidavit of Tout was notarized by Attorney Murray on August 28, 2019. Tout personally appeared before Attorney Murray with his Greek passport, a copy of which was submitted along with the sworn affidavit. Judge Noble, can you handle this? Are you half the judge as Judge Bellis? CT Grievance Committee, is this one just like Attorney Pattis's little booboo with Alex Jones too? Thanks to @pernickety for getting the transcript. What was Tout doing in Farmington on August 28, 2019? Did Tout bring a briefcase full of American dollars with him? MOO.

2. Exhibit Two.
The Promissory Note dated April 15, 2016 evidencing a $500k loan from Tout to Fore Group, Inc. signed by Fotis Dulos, its President duly authorized. "Maker shall use the proceeds of the note to purchase and renovate 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT." At closing, a mortgage was to be recorded. Where is the mortgage? Seems like Tout can only look towards the security to recover from Fore Group - 123 Hunter Drive. Was Tout claiming a lien against 61 Sturbridge, New Canaan using the same note as the one referencing 123 Hunter Drive, West Hartford, CT? Did Tout get a CT attorney to file a general lien on all property owned by Fore Group, Inc.? See @afitzy's Sep 11, 2019 post #851 Thread #22. But didn't GV sell 123 Hunter Dr. to a third party in 2018 for $595k per internet search of West Hartford deed transfers? Someone is scamming someone. No Greek Benefactor can be that big of a [redacted]. Yo, international anti-money laundering unit of the IRS/Homeland Security. MOO.

3. As discussed by CTGrammy and others, a gift tax return must be filed listing all gifts. HF would not forget to do this for a $2.5 mm gift. See CT 706/709, for example, the 2019 gift tax exemption "For estates of decedents dying during 2019, the Connecticut estate tax exemption amount is $3.6 million. Therefore, Connecticut estate tax is due from a decedent’s estate if the Connecticut taxable estate is more than $3.6 million." So yeah, Fd can't have his cake and eat it too. Either the wire from Tout for $500k was a loan repayment going directly into HF's account in 2016, six years after being forgiven in 2010 and thus reinstating the debt for which Tout bought himself lovely 123 Hunter Drive for $500k, or Tout is a big [redacted] also gifting Fd as a "friend". If HF didn't pay the gift tax, Fd has to pay it. If HF didn't reduce his taxable estate by the amount of the gifts listed on his annual gift tax return, then there will be gift tax payable by the recipient. Yoohoo, IRS?

The brief may be accessed via sds71's December 3 2019 post#571 in Thread 32:

263.00 12/03/2019 D BRIEF
Document.gif
newred.gif
Pretrial Brief
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243051

264.00 12/03/2019 D AMENDED ANSWER AND SPECIAL DEFENSE
Document.gif
newred.gif

to Third Amended Complaint
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18243052

4. I believe the marriage disintegrated circa 2010. The pavilion at Pound Ridge was built in 2009. The brick that was supposed to be dropped was probably a threat made by Fd against his own family and alluded to an all glass structure, IMO. HF had to pay the tradespeople to avoid the mechanics lien (thank you @Jmoose). That was when Fd lost the trust of HF.
The plot against the Farbers began then, if not earlier. MOO.

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes!

What is the legality of dismissing a divorce case with a missing person? According to team FD she is simply "gone," but doesn't she still get a say since she is merely just gone?

She was the petitioner. The defendant can't dismiss the case.

The petitioner can/could.

The court can in certain instances - but she's "missing" because of his actions. That's got to matter.

She hasn't even been "missing" a year and there have been arrests related to her disappearance. IANAL, but I suspect they can wait a bit more before dismissing this case.

Last edited:
So true and exactly right! “All she really needs to be doing is taking care of those children.”
That’s the point! This is so much time and energy away from the kids...RIDICULOUS. If fathers really cared about their children, they would not put the mothers/caregivers through hell.

bbm. Exactly.
(And it's also so much money away from the kids' futures, as well. FD has blatantly even taken at least one house from them.)

She was the petitioner. The defendant can't dismiss the case. The petitioner can/could.

She's 'missing' because of his actions. That's got to matter.
I thought that too. But here's from Memorandum with a quote from CT law:
16. Any action by the Court or the Defendant to move this case closer to trial would force Plaintiff’s counsel to seek permission to withdraw as her counsel assuming that he continues to be unable to consult with her as required by Rule 1.4 of the Connecticut Rules of Professional Conduct.

JD counsel has not been in contact with her.

Under these circumstances, the court is able to dismiss a case started by the petitioner when there is no ongoing effort to prosecute the case. Court has wide discretion as to amount of time and circumstances involved as to whether motion is granted. JMO.

Is FD going to jail the only way that GF and the kids will ever have freedom and reprieve from this ongoing litigation? I’m worried this will never end for GF. I hate to say it. FD fights back every motion. There’s got to be a law against this at some point. I’m sure there are some days you’d want to throw your hands up and say F it. Nobody has this kind of money. I feel bad GF has to spend so much money on litigation against this monster, in my opinion. Tennessee is the only state that stops abusers from filing frivolous motions in domestic cases. I was reading Lundy Bancroft’s site last night and he says: “The greatest domestic violence nightmare of our times is what is being done to abused women and their children by the custody courts, which have become enthusiastic enablers and abettors of domestic abusers and of child sexual abusers.”
Remembering Elizabeth Broderick’s divorce from attorney husband Dan Broderick. His motions against her went on for years, boxes filling her dining room and cost her everything she had...finally resulting in her mental breakdown, loss of custody, and loss of sanity.

Remembering Elizabeth Broderick’s divorce from attorney husband Dan Broderick. His motions against her went on for years, boxes filling her dining room and cost her everything she had...finally resulting in her mental breakdown, loss of custody, and loss of sanity.

I am not advocating for Betty Broderick, but I do believe that Dan deliberately mounted this legal assault on her because she wouldn’t get out of his way fast enough. I don’t know about him, but I do really believe that Fd was trying to drive Jennifer to suicide, and when she didn’t do it, and even better, got some courage, he took action. MOO, only IMO.

I am not advocating for Betty Broderick, but I do believe that Dan deliberately mounted this legal assault on her because she wouldn’t get out of his way fast enough. I don’t know about him, but I do really believe that Fd was trying to drive Jennifer to suicide, and when she didn’t do it, and even better, got some courage, he took action. MOO, only IMO.
That would fit the pattern of a violent abuser.

As soon as the woman shows independence, that's when she is most in danger.

Which reminds me: Jennifer knew she was in danger. She probably mentioned it to GF several times. She knew FD was violent - he'd threatened her life before, tried to run her over, had purchased a gun, and had threatened to kidnap the kids - that was said to her, as well as to HF. Those are not small things. GF had probably looked into getting bodyguards for her own daughter.

Last edited:
Happy New Year's to ALL Here!

I tried to take a bit of a break for the Holiday's but honestly could not resist one last laugh for the year based on the Atty Rochlin recent motion for Fd getting access to his children:

13. Mr. Dulos intends to seek access to his children in the Juvenile or Probate Court and is prepared for a full evidentiary hearing in support of the same.

Really? Is this a joke? Its almost as if its April Fool's Day in January! What possible evidence exists to support Fd even having a 2 min supervised phone call with his children at this point in time? My guess is NONE! But, this is Pattisville and the 4 ring circus has to be keep in full motion so we will no doubt be treated to some display about how Fd 'loves his children and misses them'.

The other hilarious line of the motion was:

1. Mr. Dulos is the loving father of five children.

Really? What evidence could possibly exist to support such a falsehood being made here by Atty Rochlin?

I know Fd leads a busy life, but I'm a bit baffled by Fd not showing up for the Probate Hearing. If this evidence of a 'loving father of 5 children'? Not sure how that will play in terms of the fact pattern in existence first in Family Court and then in Probate Court? Why give that opportunity a total miss and head right to Juvenile Court? Perhaps Fd was simply too tired that day and chose to sleep in vs driving down to New Canaan? IDK.

It's also hard to take this ongoing tormenting of GF at all seriously given what is known about Fd as a person and as a father. Overall IMO the situation is a farce and the situation enters the land of sheer lunacy too IMO when further charges are eventually brought by the State relating to the JFd disappearance and assumed murder by MT and Fd. I'm not even sure more charges are necessary given the significant risks involved with Fd having any access to the children until the investigation into their mother disappearance and presumed murder is completed. How could Pattisville think otherwise? I fail to understand how Atty Rochlin in particular thinks anything being proposed here by Fd represents a good idea relative to the emotional health of the 5 children? Will the argument be raised that 'even murderers' should have access to their children? Not sure even that argument would fly in CT!

I realize we have seen deficiencies (many) in the CT Court system since this tragic case started, but what Judge will run the risk of any harm (physical and emotional) being inflicted on the 5 Dulos children until there is clarity on the criminal case? If Fd were a worthy father and worthy human being that had a long track record as an involved and loving parent then perhaps a supervised phone call might be arranged. BUT, Fd has no track record as an actively involved or caring parent and instead has a long file in Family Court that shares precisely how much he cares about the emotional well being of his children.

IMO the Family Court files around the entire issue of Fd asking his sons (oldest son in particular) to lie on his behalf regarding MT and her daughter was probably one of the most chilling reads regarding psychological abuse of an already traumatised and near suicidal child that I've read in a long time. I've asked many times here if the Greek Family Grifters have read through the Family Court file to see the psychological damage intentionally inflicted by Fd on his son and how the psychologist involved was so concerned that he recommended referral of the matter to CPS. Per usual on this situation, GAL Meehan dropped the ball and the referral didn't happen but the idea that a situation could be so severe that a referral of this nature was demanded is telling IMO. JFd must have been losing it during this time period too as she was taking care of the other children while watching one of her children going off the rails. I think if I had to point to one thing that Judge Heller and GAL Meehan failed miserably at in the Family Court case (this is a tough ask!) it had to be simply not adequately protecting the emotional health of the children and the oldest son in particular. My only point in bringing this up was that Fd was indifferent to the situation by all accounts and didn't understand the severity of mental health issues as hand.

Does any of this sound like a loving and caring father who should have any access to his children? Nope IMO.

The ongoing attempts of Pattisville and Atty Rochlin to shift the narrative of the Family Court Divorce Action to include the idea that "things were moving in Fd's direction" and "Fd was winning in Family Court" based on the tossed and SEALED psych report is yet another laughable event IMO. Yet, Team Pattisville keeps bringing up the same issue over and over. No doubt they are trying this feeble narrative shift attempt on the Divorce to address the issue of "MOTIVE" in the Criminal Case but the facts to support the narrative shift simply don't exist.

It's telling IMO that even after Atty P. leaked the stolen psych report to the Press that nobody believed that Fd had the upper hand in Family Court. Judge Heller put a nail in this entire attempt by tossing the report and then sealing the disgraced report. BUT, this fact still doesn't stop Pattisville from making statements about Fd 'winning' in Family Court and irresponsible reposters such as Dave Altimari of the Hartford Courant from reporting statements made by Pattisville without independently verifying the information. Not once have I seen Dave Altimari or any reporter for that matter make the qualification around the psych report to say that the information is the OPINION of Pattisville etc. Its reporting opinions as facts which IMO totally discredits Dave Altimari on this case as I believe it is absolutely irresponsible and highly misleading to the public.

The reality is that the Family Court action was NOT moving in a favourable direction for Fd at the time of JFd disappearance and to say otherwise is simply factually untrue. Personally I believe Judge Heller did next to nothing well in her handling of the Family Court (certainly nothing to safeguard the physical safety of JFd) matter BUT I do believe she has the basic analytical skills to summarise the situation of Dulos v. Dulos well and she did it with precision IMO in the order awarding custody to GF.

Fd is no poster child for 'father of the year' and in fact his record in Family Court puts him clearly into the 'monster' category IMO. Then, you toss in the 'dead beat dad' financial non participation in his children's lives with the 'temper tantrum' for 10 months of no visitation because he 'respectfully disagreed with Judge Heller about MT' and there is no logical way any Judge (even one in CT with is particularly low and law standards IMO) would allow Fd anywhere near the children particularly given the ongoing criminal investigation and his at a minimum being seen on CCTV on Albany Ave disposing of bloody items belonging to JFd.

At the time of JFd disappearance Fd had supervised and structured visitation and hadn't been permitted to be alone with his children since the early days of the divorce action starting in 2017. Fd is the same person today as he always has been and the person he has always been has been fully documented in Family Court files IMO.

Getting back to where I started here and the claim by Pattisville that they will present evidence to support their request for Fd to have access to his children. I would really wonder what possible evidentiary materials would be presented by Fd and Pattisville Patsy Atty Rochlin to support any kind of contact for Fd? I'm not even addressing the Greek Family Grifters in this matter as they are simply irrelevant people that live far away and have never been a factor in children's lives IMO based on everything we know. I wonder if pictures of these people were shown to the youngest children whether they would even know who they were? My guess is that if the youngest saw a picture of Fd 'sister' today that they would shake their head and ask, "Is Nana Dulos back"? Entire situation is ridiculous but also painful because it sadly has zero to do with what is best for the children. I'd call it all shameful but I'm not sure shame is a topic understood by Fd and certainly not the Greek Family Grifters.

MOO

I was reading Lundy Bancroft’s site last night and he says: “The greatest domestic violence nightmare of our times is what is being done to abused women and their children by the custody courts, which have become enthusiastic enablers and abettors of domestic abusers and of child sexual abusers.”

Thanks for posting this!

Amen.

Fascinating link about abuse intending to lead to suicide of another person. It's real. JMO.
Psychological Murder: Death By Covert Abuse
No evidence of it is left behind and no-one has ever been convicted of it yet in reality, what I will term pernicious abuse is something which can and does have a devastating effect, not just on the victim, but also within society. Pernicious abuse can lead a person into carrying out acts such as covert psychological murder, or perhaps even covert psychological manslaughter - something which is very real, insidious in nature but unfortunately unrecognized and virtually unquestioned.
ETA: Murder and Suicide are different sides of the same coin. Dan Broderick played with fire and got burned. JMO.

Last edited:
The suicide of Jennifer was the ultimate and perfect solution. I am sure Jennifer was also aware of the goal. It's obvious to the abused person. There is no doubt in my mind. Zero. JMO.
ETA: The biggest feather in the cap of a Malignant N/Sociopath is to have someone kill themselves because of you. One, it shows (to them) how great they are and Two, it shows the world how sick the victim is and that's why they had to get away.

Last edited:
WOW! Where is everybody today?
Hi @BellaVita ! Speaking for myself, catching up on work after holiday R&R. But begged off on a NYE party tonight (because hosting NYD tomorrow), so checking in with what's going on here. You guys don't disappoint, even when EW3 is tapping its foot, requesting a release. :p

Does "unable to consult with," under Rule 1.4, make a distinction between willful avoidance (er, sounds like FD's MO) and "not able"?

I thought that too. But here's from Memorandum with a quote from CT law:
16. Any action by the Court or the Defendant to move this case closer to trial would force Plaintiff’s counsel to seek permission to withdraw as her counsel assuming that he continues to be unable to consult with her as required by Rule 1.4 of the Connecticut Rules of Professional Conduct.

JD counsel has not been in contact with her.

Under these circumstances, the court is able to dismiss a case started by the petitioner when there is no ongoing effort to prosecute the case. Court has wide discretion as to amount of time and circumstances involved as to whether motion is granted. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1