Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I see this. But I also see her as being quite strong and demanding in her own possibly passive and very aggressive way too! She clearly kept close tabs on Fd and caught him in the lie about the Wed dinner at 69/71 Welles quickly. Funny how fellow cheaters like to keep close tabs on each other even once they are together! I do wonder if MT continued to be very jealous of JFd and the role she still played in taking up Fd time in Family Court and in his thoughts and the children etc. I just sense the rage in MT was real as to why she was hanging out still with Fd and the divorce had really gone nowhere! It's actually I think a normal reaction from MT for once as who wouldn't be pissed off to be told that the divorce shouldn't take too long and how Fd said he never thought JFD would 'do this to him in terms of the long drawn out divorce'! Ha, MT would have to be a moron to believe that and I don't think she did believe that whopper from Fd. Even so, we see her following along and cleaning up at 80MS..... I do wonder what Fd might have promised MT to garner that level of ongoing support. I do wonder if MT will read the Fd AW3 and understand the financial mess that was his life and how he really was simply one big lie on top of another lie?

The part that was interesting in the AW that related to the 'relationship' was MT admitting to fighting all the time with Fd and also how it was so clear that Fd lied to MT when convenient. MT did seem on top of FD and his lies so she must have seen in play out in other ways. I do think they lived in each others pockets as a couple and so she no doubt know quite a bit about Fd that was not shared with LE! But Fd clearly seemed to enjoy his ongoing divorce drama with JFd IMO and so absent some compelling evidence I am calling BS on the Dateline comments from Fd that he was making any effort to end the divorce quickly. In this regard, I do think Fd totally bamboozled MT and this might have enraged her further too.

MOO
Yeah, it could have pushed her over the edge in a way, if she realized he may have been playing her too / feeding his mistress the well worn line about imminent divorce and happy days ahead for them... pure speculation of course.

But still interesting how complex relationships can be, and how quickly they can go down in ashes when personalities mesh in the wrong way or on the wrong side of the law, and good intentions (yuck yuck) end up paving a path to h - e - double toothpicks. MOO MOO MOO

there"s no attorney privilege if there's a crime or a third party present
right?

If a third party is present the privilege is lost. However, that doesn’t mean the attorney can be forced to divulge what was said. But the third party can.

If a crime is involved no privilege is lost. However, the ATTORNEY can choose to divulge what they know if someone is at imminent risk of harm.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Here’s a photo of what the state police detectives were wearing.

ENuYP91W4AAclyi.jpg

6:14 PM - 7 Jan 2020

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
The state police detectives who arrested Fotis Dulos today were all wearing purple ribbons in support of domestic violence awareness.

5:11 PM - 7 Jan 2020
Thank you! Made my day (new year) to see this! :)

I am slightly surprised that he used/destroyed/dumped his precious bicycle in this undertaking. speaks of desperation for a narcissistic materialistic person to use any prized possession in a murder, IMO.
Having a bike like that made in France I’m sure was a status symbol for him. I’d think it made him more interesting to the world he so desperately wanted to be a part of and probably helped assimilate with that crowd for sure. Like having an old Wilson tennis racket or something similar or paddles for a rowboat kinda deal. While he was by no means poor growing up he certainly didn’t grow up like for instance JD and MT did. But he very much wanted people like them to think he did and was familiar with that lifestyle in every way.
Yeah ride your vintage childhood Mercier bicycle to kill your wife. Then remove the logo/decal from said bike when you are getting rid of it and place said logo/decal in a trashbag that contains items with JDs blood on them and your finger prints and yours and MTs DNA.

Having a bike like that made in France I’m sure was a status symbol for him. I’d think it made him more interesting to the world he so desperately wanted to be a part of and probably helped assimilate with that crowd for sure. Like having an old Wilson tennis racket or something similar or paddles for a rowboat kinda deal. While he was by no means poor growing up he certainly didn’t grow up like for instance JD and MT did. But he very much wanted people like them to think he did and was familiar with that lifestyle in every way.
Yeah ride your vintage childhood Mercier bicycle to kill your wife. Then remove the logo/decal from said bike when you are getting rid of it and place said logo/decal in a trashbag that contains items with JDs blood on them and your finger prints and yours and MTs DNA.
Thinking FD must have disposed of bike and body in same location .

If Tacoma picture is authenticate , it shows JD’s body and FD’s Bike in the bed of the truck together . FD most likely unloaded body and bike and got rid of them at the same time.
But, where ?
Moo

Wow so this article was written way back in September. I’d say this reporter either is great with the speculation or or or has great sources!
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: The route Fotis Dulos could have taken from Waveny to Welles Lane

“How Fotis Dulos allegedly arrived at his wife’s house at 69 Welles Lane, about three-and-a-half miles away from where police say the Tacoma was parked, remains unclear. The belief is that he either walked, ran or rode a bike to the home, sources close to the investigation said.

The most likely routes for Fotis Dulos, 52, however, would have taken him down highly trafficked and narrow streets, like Old Stamford Road and Weed Street, which are particularly busy at that time of the day.”

If Tacoma picture is authenticate , it shows JD’s body and FD’s Bike in the bed of the truck together . FD most likely unloaded body and bike and got rid of them at the same time.
But, where ?
Moo
In a watery grave?

Last edited:

But, where ?
Moo
I’m still thinking predug hole somewhere on one of the Farmington Fore Group properties. That was filled in. If that’s true it can’t hurt LE to revisit the properties with a metal detector.

But, where ?
Moo

I've not seen the photo you're talking about but on the surface, the idea of FD hauling a dead body in an open truck bed does not follow. Was the image from inside the truck cab?

FD had so many vehicles to choose from including the suburban that FD removed the cargo liner. MOO

Wow so this article was written way back in September. I’d say this reporter either is great with the speculation or or or has great sources!
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: The route Fotis Dulos could have taken from Waveny to Welles Lane

“How Fotis Dulos allegedly arrived at his wife’s house at 69 Welles Lane, about three-and-a-half miles away from where police say the Tacoma was parked, remains unclear. The belief is that he either walked, ran or rode a bike to the home, sources close to the investigation said.

The most likely routes for Fotis Dulos, 52, however, would have taken him down highly trafficked and narrow streets, like Old Stamford Road and Weed Street, which are particularly busy at that time of the day.”
The AW doesn't say where he went from Weed. He could have turned off of Weed onto Indian Waters and then snuck through the woods behind her house, avoiding being caught on camera on Welles. This would also be a shorter route and less time on Weed which is busy. But then he'd have to go back and get his bike there with the Suburban on his way to Waveny.

Another option is that he ditched the bike and hid in the empty lot on the corner of Frogtown and Welles and watched for her to leave outbound to NCCS, then either went through the woods that way (but there's a ridge back there) or up the street on Welles- but then they should have him on camera. And he'd have to stop at that lot to pick up the bike.
If he came by bike up Welles, where did he hide his bike so JD wouldn't see it when she came home? Did he bring it in the garage or hide it out back?
That the back door was unlocked means he went out there at some point.
Still a lot of small details to work out...

I've not seen the photo you're talking about but on the surface, the idea of FD hauling a dead body in an open truck bed does not follow. Was the image from inside the truck cab?

FD had so many vehicles to choose from including the suburban that FD removed the cargo liner. MOO
The photo was on surveillance from the Merritt parkway in AW2. If you zoom it up and filter, you can see what looks like a bicycle wheel in the back of the truck bed. Also something lumpy underneath like a lumpy tarp. It also looked like LE intentionally blurred out some of the details in the photo in AW2. It turns out it was both a bike and a body.
@kimch33kim posted the photo a few pages back if you want to take a look.

I don’t know if she’s just not that bright, or she melted her brain with too many drugs over the years, or what her problem is, but she sounds like a complete idiot in the LE interviews.....moo

I don’t know how those detectives stood it. Omg. What the heck. Even Bowman was trying to get her story straight in the interviews and still this was the result? MOO.

These two are so depraved...may life in jail be a hell they can't even imagine, and that daughter of MT - LONG gone to Argentina and never sees her mother again...

That poor kid! I feel for JFd’s kids OF COURSE and also MT’s. The depths of sorrow created as a result of the actions of these three greedy, hateful people are heartrending. And for what? No words. MOO.

View attachment 224545

Here is detail on UT finance company - good luck in UT its wild west IMO particularly for financial crime!
MOO

It’s Select Portfolio Servicing that is the target of my disdain. Mortgage servicing company. Any info
sleuthers have, please let me know PM is easiest. Maybe we’ll open up a new thread against them if it gets interesting.
Thank you all. I never considered help from all of you with my fight against this company. Something hinky as we say. REALLY hinky.

Thank goodness, it didn't work out for these disgusting low life trash.
Hope they rot together, as all their lies, will be exposed.
Murder for money.
Greed was their motive and now all that will be left is their monopoly money, with no body willing to play anymore.
MOO.

And HOW did they think for a second that they would get away with this? Arrogance, stupidity, and greed. MOO.

It’s Select Portfolio Servicing that is the target of my disdain. Mortgage servicing company. Any info
sleuthers have, please let me know PM is easiest. Maybe we’ll open up a new thread against them if it gets interesting.
Thank you all. I never considered help from all of you with my fight against this company. Something hinky as we say. REALLY hinky.

I’m going to have to read all of this thread at least twice to get it all. This always has been such a multi-tentacled monster of a case. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina