Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hear from the nurses/medical crew we have here! I think protocols have changed since I learned on Annie the CPR Dummy.

edited to add: not only have protocals change, I likely have forgotten a lot! Perhaps it's a reminder for some of us to get some updated training!!

jmo

Also note that medical personnel have different rules than bystanders. EMS personnel don't do 'hands only' CPR, but that is taught to John Q Public now. They found that the room air that is automatically inspired during the compressions was enough, and better to have than no CPR...which was what was happening because bystanders didn't want to put their mouth on a stranger's mouth. (Which I get!) EMS personnel do compressions (or use a machine for compressions like a Lucas device) and provide artificial respirations with a bag valve mask.

@kassijackson
Judge White ordered 3 new rearrest warrants for Dulos, charged with killing his estranged wife but now in “dire condition” after a suicide attempt. Pattis shakes hands w/ Stamford State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo after they reached an agreement during a bond hearing for Dulos
EPeYr3IX0AURahE

I also think if the older two are allowed to see their Dad one last time, we will never hear of it; or will WAYYY after the fact...Maybe just maybe NP will shut his mouth about it...

Gloria and the Auntie will have to decide what's best...for the older ones..and I saw my MIL on a vent (ICU in a coma, not brain dead) and I was a grown adult and was absolutely shocked and unprepared for her situation, the tubes, the vent, the tape over her mouth..motionless in the bed..so for young teens..I don't know..its up to GF and her other daughter to call that shot..

Same when I saw my father after bypass surgery. And I was mid 20’s. Maybe if the med personnel prepares the family with regard to the scene. But to just walk in? What is best for the children. Not GF, not MF, Pattis or anyone else. The children.

I am not sure even the oldest boys are old enough to go into the ICU. The ICU with all of the equipment keeping him alive and his lack of response would overwhelm an adult, never mind children. And what purpose would it serve?

In the end they are going to have to come to grips with a terrible tragedy at the hands of their father.
JF was a mother and loved being a mother, her maternal love was completely evident. Their father obviously was greedy, vindictive and resorted to a planned murder like it was an elaborate bank caper to acquire money.
They also need to know that it was their own money was the object of his crime.

Seeing him, maybe yes, for the older twins. To see the defeat of his avarice, and possibly see him clearly as pathetic and hurtful. And to see what he might of been without that greed.

Yeah, I’m just waiting for news that he has been removed from life support.

I’m hoping that the media interviews experts to get a feel for how this could potentially impact the cases moving forward.

MT has to be kicking herself for not cooperating.

What a kicker, eh...refuse to cooperate, lie and obstruct the truth...then take the entire fall for the guy that kills himself...ohh what a tangled web we weave...

There’s probably a lesson to be learned there.

What could it be...let us think...;)

Try not to kill people for greed, live within your means, be a hard worker and productive in life, don't kill your mother, or the mother of your children, don't lie...oh so many...lessons here...Greek Tragedy, no pun intended..

I don't understand this at all.
Kristen Johnson
@KristenNBCCT

Attorney Norm Pattis would not comment on whether his client #FotisDulos is on life support but said he is in intensive care and that today’s decision allows his family from Greece to visit him in the hospital tonight.
@NBCConnecticut
#nbcct
Someone said "Psst, hey Norm shut your mouth on giving any medical update on Fotie.
ya can't do that, only medical people can."

As I said earlier, in my opinion, they are only keeping FD there in NY, waiting for the family
to come see FD before.......a decision may be
pending shortly, and someone has to decide
that his death is imminent and time to be taken off life support. ie pull the plug.

In the end they are going to have to come to grips with a terrible tragedy at the hands of their father.
JF was a mother and loved being a mother, her maternal love was completely evident. Their father obviously was greedy, vindictive and resorted to a planned murder like it was an elaborate bank caper to acquire money.
They also need to know that it was their own money was the object of his crime.

Seeing him, maybe yes, for the older twins. To see the defeat of his avarice, and possibly see him clearly as pathetic and hurtful. And to see what he might of been without that greed.

Perhaps their need to know could be later. As much as I despise FD actions, he is their father. Allow them the courtesy of learning at their own speed. Too much has been foisted on them already.

I don't understand this at all.
Kristen Johnson
@KristenNBCCT

Attorney Norm Pattis would not comment on whether his client #FotisDulos is on life support but said he is in intensive care and that today’s decision allows his family from Greece to visit him in the hospital tonight.
@NBCConnecticut
#nbcct

Maybe without an arrest warrant in place, the law is afraid that the Greek family members could and might help FD escape to Greece? I'm also assuming that the law doesn't really care if the defendant is in zero shape to walk out of a hospital or not; and thinks better safe than sorry.

I have been following this case and I am shocked this guy tried to kill himself. He seemed so cocky and arrogant, I guess he realized that the gig was up? I never understand women who help their partners killed their exes. Like don't you think, hmm he may do the same to me. I hope the other parties are still sentenced/charge for participating in this crime. Like how do you spend so much time with someone raise kids, knowing your kids need her and then you just kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06