Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO,I thought her ankle looked pretty good for wearing it all these months.
I would hate it and absolutely understand why she wants it off.
She needs to remember that she has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Not a light charge.
Surely, this charge has some meat behind it. The prosecutors did not spin this out of whole cloth, did they?
What's wrong with switching it to her other ankle?
Surely, she would be open to that instead of going to jail?
MOO.
Exactly. Either wear it day and night or sit your boney @** in a jail cell. Life’s full of tough choices, idn’t it Michi?

She has been wearing it for quite awhile.
It would drive me nuts. Can't imagine ever getting used to it.
So confining.
Perhaps time to switch it to her other ankle?
MOO.

some can go on your wrist

www.uscourts.gov › services-forms › location-monitoring-probation-s...

Location Monitoring - United States Courts

You will be monitored by the form of location monitoring technology indicated ... a non-removable transmitting device around the wrist or ankle 24 hours a day. ... (GPS) technology should be considered to monitor both the curfew and the ..

Every angle I look at, my instinct goes back to shipping....whether dry ice was used, parts packaged, etc. I believe there is a reason why in FD's suicide note he wants everyone to think leave Andreas alone...as well as all others who had a hand in the murder.....the guilt of bringing his friend Andreas down was weighing on him....I don't think he cared much about MT and KW....but when Andreas started to be looked into more....he was getting heat from him....murder, financial, embezzling, fraud....so many tangled into his crimes.
This whole vehicle shipping angle is interesting but I think we would have to go back to the Civil Court documents to see if the shipping date for the vehicles might be there. This issue of vehicles being in Greece I believe came up through the Civil Trial. My recollection though was that the vehicles had been in Greece for a good while but only returned to the US via airfreight due to the Civil Trial allegations made by Atty Weinstein.

Atty Weinstein was working hard to prove his point about 'piercing the corporate veil' of FORE/FD and I think used the cars being shipped to Greece as part of this argument. I'm not 100% certain but I believe once this line of questioning happened that Fd per usual then put the vehicles on a plane and airshipped them back to the US. I seem to also recall that the other vehicle shipped back was a Land Rover and the other one was the white BMW M3 that Anna Curry was driving on the date Fd gassed himself to death. I wonder if Fd sold this Land Rover as I don't recall us seeing it in the garage at 4Jx on the date that the WSFB drone footage was circling the property. I guess the Land Rover could also be in the garage at 585 DC with the non operational Porsche Cayenne but unfortunately we don't have visibility on that property and its garage contents.

Fd does have connections to people in the shipping industry. In AW3 for example I believe the name Andreas Tout was included and my understanding is that he is in the shipping industry in Greece. To your point, it seems certainly possible that with connections a body could be shipped outside the US. I think in prior threads this issue was debated and I honestly don't recall where the discussion ended up. But I don't think Atty Colangelo would have included the name of Andreas Tout w/o good cause and so perhaps this shipping angle deserves a rethink here on the thread? IDK. I've been trying to connect Andreas Tout to some aspect of the Fd plan and have come up short and perhaps it is shipping? IDK.

MOO

Last edited:
ITA. I'm wondering if AB wanted her to take a deal before discovery, and she refused. Once JS has discovery, I'm hoping he also urges her to talk. I like the motions he's made so far (from a defense standpoint), but he seemed a little in over his head yesterday. He has plenty of time to prepare for the next court date though.

I can’t really say that I “like” the motions he’s made, but I suppose that from the defense perspective, he had to make these motions in order to do his job adequately. But I do think he is going to find that at least some of this isn’t going to work, and I think he is going to find that LE has evidence that he and MT aren’t going to be able to outrun-no amt of spanish/english translation will help that.

My husband serves as an expert witness conducting forensic accounting services and reporting findings on cases involving real estate and financial services and I would LOVE to help him were his firm were to be hired to dig into the financial matters of FORE Group as I'm sure it would be fascinating exploration. I also have a professional accounting and auditing background although I've been long retired, so I often serve as a sounding board for him in the work he does and I love the chase of figuring things out and discovering the ends to which some people will go.

IMO, it at least appears there was plenty of intermingling of personal and business expenses and assets. There also appear to be examples of providing rent-free housing and other services or assets to friends or relatives. It also appears there may have been below-market related-party financings (some of which may have been undocumented) and I wonder if those loans were disclosed to banks when applying for additional financing and/or to insurance underwriters when applying for construction bonds. So, IMO possible fraud on financing applications and underpaid taxes at the very least. (FD claims that JFD's late advances were a gift, but how many of us here assume that he reported that gift?) Given the fraud involved in the bail bonding process at the end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to discover that construction bonds might also have had issues. Given that FD was Greek, both he and MT maintained strong international relationships with friends, family, and other associates, and traveled internationally with some frequency - and in light of likely dishonest reporting domestically - I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find more there.

However, unless the state seriously entertains a challenge to FD's estate on the part of FD's Greek relatives, to what end would a forensic accounting investigation be worth the cost and effort? FD is gone and the company is no longer operating. MT and KW are already charged with significant crimes. Chasing down the international movement of money or other assets in particular would likely be very difficult, although if I were custodian of those properties currently believed to be in the estate I would definitely want to research current status of title and pronto.

DBM

Did we ever determine if he is working for AC or better yet MT via Normie Jr? Sure could seem like an attempt to get at/influence a witness. Just seems odd.

I wonder if FD and MT planned, at some point, to blame KM? But the evidence so far does not support that? MT has a written note from a formerly accused and now dead man that proclaims her innocence... If I were MT, I would want to use that statement, but it seems to be severely lacking in evidentiary value.... IMO.

SBM
Seems that this dude fancies himself an investigative reporter/criminal investigator, according to his linkedin. Here's a link to his criminal trespassing at Mountain Spring from blotter: Farmington Arrest Log: Feb. 2-4

is this person really crazy or does he ever actually do writing? some writers do sneak into places, use ruses, etc. to get "material." maybe not ethical, but "stupid tricks" instead of psychosis.

Every angle I look at, my instinct goes back to shipping....whether dry ice was used, parts packaged, etc. I believe there is a reason why in FD's suicide note he wants everyone to think leave Andreas alone...as well as all others who had a hand in the murder.....the guilt of bringing his friend Andreas down was weighing on him....I don't think he cared much about MT and KW....but when Andreas started to be looked into more....he was getting heat from him....murder, financial, embezzling, fraud....so many tangled into his crimes.
Shipping a body would be so dangerous though. There are so many other ways to dispose a body. They have customs agents on helicopters checking stuff out. I just can't see someone to be so dumb as to do that. Andreas was probably involved in something else. I also sure wonder what may have been in that mattress that was taken from the house and the police made to go back inside....

maybe her Venezuelan Spanish was a little different than the translator's Spanish ? curious how well her atty speaks Spanish as well.
Does he speak Spanish? I don't know. MT has spent many years in the US and I don't believe for one second she can't understand English. I do believe she has a right for an interpreter, especially for the legalese she may experience in court that her English vocabulary might be lacking of, but this interpreter they brought in seemed to be a joke. He was like the sign language person for the deaf that you see in a lot of situations, except this guy was loud and distracting. I think at most she might need someone who is more like a English/ Spanish dictionary for her explaining things quietly as needed. American schools afford this to every English as a second language student across the country and I am sure people in our judicial system also have the same right.

MT's attorney tried to explain the ankle problem with the bracelet by 'MT's bone structure': what an idiot.
MOO.

I really wish that White retorted that they were generous to offer the ankle bracelet and since that’s causing too much of an inconvenience to her than she must return to jail immediately. No Nonsense.period.

I would like to know if other conspirators to murder are getting the same treatment.

MT and family/friends smile, laugh, and sashay into the courthouse like they are normal people going to lunch.. MT has been arrested several times for serious crimes and the gravity of the situation should be considered. They are enablers and there is no humor in being accused of conspiring to murder a mother of 5.

This footage needs to be shown to the jury from every single hearing as it clearly speaks to the character of this person. I am stunned by her flippant behavior. In the first one she was blowing kisses, She wasn't accused of a misdemeanor.... she was accused of conspiring to kill someone!!!!!

How foolish to think that you can act like you’re clueless and can’t understand English and that you should be entitled to get your ankle bracelet removed as you have a sore and that you should be able to travel to different states and go on outings for ice cream. No, conspirators to murder don’t get these privileges. There are consequences for actions. Were her alibi notes in English? I am looking forward to reading them. I am looking forward to the explanation of why she wrote specific times and dates of events that occurred on 24 May that were completely fabricated lies. That in itself defies any claim that she is clueless.

Perhaps someone better start sharing with her the possible outcomes of a trial to prepare her as these requests make it appear that she thinks this is a joke and that LE doesn’t have a mountain of evidence against her.

Just keep enjoying your Starbucks, hair blowouts etc. MT as I don’t think those luxuries will be offered where she could be residing in the near future.

My own opinions of course!

I really wish that White retorted that they were generous to offer the ankle bracelet and since that’s causing too much of an inconvenience to her than she must return to jail immediately. No Nonsense.period.

I would like to know if other conspirators to murder are getting the same treatment.

MT and family/friends smile, laugh, and sashay into the courthouse like they are normal people going to lunch.. MT has been arrested several times for serious crimes and the gravity of the situation should be considered. They are enablers and there is no humor in being accused of conspiring to murder a mother of 5.

This footage needs to be shown to the jury from every single hearing as it clearly speaks to the character of this person. I am stunned by her flippant behavior. In the first one she was blowing kisses, She wasn't accused of a misdemeanor.... she was accused of conspiring to kill someone!!!!!

How foolish to think that you can act like you’re clueless and can’t understand English and that you should be entitled to get your ankle bracelet removed as you have a sore and that you should be able to travel to different states and go on outings for ice cream. No, conspirators to murder don’t get these privileges. There are consequences for actions. Were her alibi notes in English? I am looking forward to reading them. I am looking forward to the explanation of why she wrote specific times and dates of events that occurred on 24 May that were completely fabricated lies. That in itself defies any claim that she is clueless.

Perhaps someone better start sharing with her the possible outcomes of a trial to prepare her as these requests make it appear that she thinks this is a joke and that LE doesn’t have a mountain of evidence against her.

Just keep enjoying your Starbucks, hair blowouts etc. MT as I don’t think those luxuries will be offered where she could be residing in the near future.

My own opinions of course!
IMO, for an innocent person to be accused of being involved in a murder, I would imagine they’d be extremely frightened by the whole process. Going through police questioning, having to find and pay for a lawyer, missing work, embarrassment, gossip, just the whole thing would be emotionally and physically draining. So to see the smiling, smirking, hand signs, blowing kisses etc., just seems so unnatural for an innocent person being wrongly accused of such a serious crime. IMO

I've been called to Jury Duty in Stamford Superior Court!
I have been following this case since day 1 given that I live 15 minutes from New Canaan. I wished to be put on the jury of Fotis Dulos' case and to pretend I knew nothing to spite NP. When FD died, I have to admit that I just felt like there was no longer a point to follow this case, yet of course I hope that Jennifer will be found. Ironically, today I received a notice to appear in Stamford Superior Court in March?! FYI, my username is an alias. Do you think MT could possibly be tried as soon as March?

@CarolineLago....Certainly hope you were not serious about being on a jury without revealing that you have been on a discussion forum about a case on which you posted and expressed an opinion. Generally, especially in well known cases, the jurors fill out questionnaires where they are asked questions like, "Are you on social media?" "Please list your social media accounts and identification, etc." You would need to sign the questionnaire that your answers are truthful under penalty of law. If it's a lesser case, the judge generally ask group questions and people respond either privately or in court to the judge.

The answers to these questions might not initially exclude you from consideration to be on the jury, but you would be closely questioned by both sides of the case. Probably you would be dismissed if you expressed an opinion that you could not be fair and impartial and base your decision as to innocence or guilt based solely on what is presented in court.

Am sure if a member of your family were standing trial, you would want them to have an open and fair jury. I'm not a lawyer, but have served on 4 juries...a result of being a registered voter. The above has been my experience.

I also think it's much too early for any trials of the individuals involved in the Jennifer Dulos disappearance.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member