Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@_ShannonMiller

LATEST: The owner of the Avon home says someone spray painted “J4J” Justice for Jennifer throughout the vacant property around the time of the year anniversary of Jennifer’s disappearance.

That's awful.

It makes me worry that today's presence and activities were motivated by the vandalism rather than by any specific information leading them to believe JFD's remains were likely there.

Very disappointing.

A septic tank in an unused house.

Me too, oviedo. This is a septic tank at a house that has been sitting unused since before JFD disappeared. Praying that if this is where she did end up, her remains and any evidence that might be with her have remained undisturbed.
I haven't been on this site since FD did himself in, but had to log back when I saw the septic tank headline. Call me crazy, but last summer I had a dream that JD was at the bottom of a septic tank and left a tip for New Canaan police...I posted about it then. I've had premonitions before that have come true which is very bizarre. The fact that this house had been an asset of FDs all along would be nuts. I hope they find Jennifer.

Someone mentioned he got the mountain spring address wrong. In the article he also states there is an empty house at 404 deercliffe avenue. I am assuming he mean deercliff road (no E at the end of deercliffe and road not avenue). I searched Avon GIS and there is no such address?

If there really is a trail behind Sky view, lets hope the dogs are brought along and off that trail. Could have very well been a pre-dug grave like they had at the gun club.

IMO.

I hope Michi isn't disappointed to discover that her Nudy Judies are missing. Her beloved paramour disposes of things he no longer wants.

She might want to check storm drains.

She should count herself lucky that FD didn't do to her what she knows he did to JF.

Such a sick affair they carried on.

My heart beats sharply for Jennifer, pulsing between anger and sadness.

Just my sad, tired opinion.

seriously?? did we not talk about the septic tank endlessly early on??? I do want her found but will be so disappointed if this is where she did end up.
JMO
@aftizy - FYI

I did not realize this house was so close and essentially abandoned and people couldn’t see from the road! I am sure people said this and I forgot or I got confused about all the houses and addresses but my gosh. I just hope they find her now!

This guy had it made in life, a wife, 5 beautiful children, money, career and he gives it up to have a girlfriend. UGH, talk about depressing. He and his family should be happy and going to Disneyworld and now look.

If only he had just given it up and walked away. MOO. He still would have had so much like five beautiful children. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member