Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his December motion, JS asks for a color copy of a photo shown to KM by LE to be turned over. No further details.
See this article:
“Other things to note from Schoenhorn's list in his motion include a color copy of the photograph shown to Mawhinney during his recorded police interview on Aug. 31”
Court documents: Co-defendant in Dulos murder case spoke with investigators before bond reduction

In today’s coverage of JSs new motion, it is mentioned that LE showed MT a photo of the bloody pillow (presumably the one found by “Fudge”).
Troconis gasped when detectives pulled out a photo of a bloody pillow found in the trash by a vagrant in Hartford and said it was stained with the blood of Jennifer Dulos. “No, no I don’t know anything about that pillow,” she said”
'I didn't do it': Michelle Troconis proclaims innocence in Jennifer Dulos case in newly released video interview

Note this article is written by Lisa Backus who seems to be a conduit for JS. I did not see reference to the bloody pillow mentioned in JSs motion today (which Marissa Alter has posted). I have not seen full text of JSs earlier motion that refers to the photo shown to KM.

The latter news story suggests that LE has at minimum a photo of (and thus likely the object itself) the bloody pillow, as well as forensics on the pillow showing it is JDs blood- if they did in fact show and say that to MT as reported in the LB story above.

hope that clarifies questions about earlier posts referring to the pillow and photos.

MOO.

Well, well, well.

JS is just the gift that keeps on giving.

I Hope LE has BOTH. The Actual Pillow as well as C4 footage of Fd Actually Placing it in the trash receptacle.

IMO.

I also am feeling optimistic about the very last comment Cummings made about the evidence they get daily and how they are testing evidence now and will turn it over as it’s what they do!

So much evidence, JS should should spend more time reading and preparing his client’s case than writing dozens of motions in a desperate attempt to have the charges dismissed.

I don’t think because his client cries in an interrogation claiming she didn’t do it equals innocence of the charges. No trash run on her alibi script. English seems perfectly clear on it.

I look forward to the evidence proving she wasn’t complicit and guilty of her charges.

Moo

I only recall that FD used a fake name at the carwash. I wondered if MT was startled when they phoned her because I wondered if they asked for the Fotis alias name and it confused her.
IIRC he left the name blank, used MT’s number and lied about the car being a Toyota Sienna snd not a Tacoma. Moo

I also am feeling optimistic about the very last comment Cummings made about the evidence they get daily and how they are testing evidence now and will turn it over as it’s what they do!

So much evidence, JS should should spend more time reading and preparing his client’s case than writing dozens of motions in a desperate attempt to have the charges dismissed.

I don’t think because his client cries in an interrogation claiming she didn’t do it equals innocence of the charges. No trash run on her alibi script. English seems perfectly clear on it.

I look forward to the evidence proving she wasn’t complicit and guilty of her charges.

Moo

Yes, I have a bit of a legal crush on Cummings. He was on a roll.

IMO.

A few more points I’d like input on please:

Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos went to the car wash on 29 May, 5 days after the “coffee” spill and after the car had already been with PG for Memorial Day weekend and it was not until the Wednesday after, why the need to do this full detail so long after?

Wednesday was a work day, seems strange to have two employees tie up so much time having a car washed on a work day. Why did he not share the car wash with PG? Did they tell PG about the coffee spill in the driveway at 80 MS? No, why?

If they wanted to keep his car that weekend, which they did and is the reason MT took his keys, then why not say to PG, I spilled coffee in your truck, let me keep it and take it to the car wash this weekend, you keep the Raptor for the weekend! Possibly because they didn’t want to draw attention to the blood? Moo
Snoops, that's not how I remember it.
Despite their efforts to keep the truck PG prevailed and took it home for the weekend .
MOO.

I only recall that FD used a fake name at the carwash. I wondered if MT was startled when they phoned her because I wondered if they asked for the Fotis alias name and it confused her.
IIRC he left the name blank, used MT’s number and lied about the car being a Toyota Sienna snd not a Tacoma. Moo
Yes, I have a bit of a legal crush on Cummings. He was on a roll.

IMO.
Agreed! His retorts were concise and precise yet JS nervously rambled on and on.... moo

Despite their efforts to keep the truck PG prevailed and took it home for the weekend .
MOO.

sorry, what I was saying was that yes he did take it home.

But if they wanted him to leave it they could’ve tried asking him to leave it as they had spilled coffee and wanted to properly wash it etc.

I wasn’t clear but my point was that they didn’t share the spill with PG when they could’ve because it was blood.

Sorry!

MOO.

Worded badly!

I said if they wanted him to leave his car that weekend

The “which they did “ part meant that yes they did want him to leave it (not that PG left it)!

I better get to sleep!

So my point was if it was just spilled coffee and they had nothing to hide than why not tell PG that Fd spilled coffee and offer to keep the Tacoma and have it detailed and return in on Tuesday. No, they could not do that as it wasn’t coffee and they didn’t want PG to examine it. Instead MT takes his keys purposely from the car door and drives away with them! Why did MT take the keys if she had no idea what was going on? She did know. Moo

Last edited:

FD didn't give a false name, he gave no name at all. And he gave a different model vehicle than the Toyota Tacoma.

Excerpted from the Troconis Arrest Warrant, page 16, item #28:

“Dulos can be seen entering the lobby and speaking with a Russell Speeder’s representative who records the following information on a DETAIL LOG SHEET for the vehicle: the NAME field is left blank; the PHONE NUMBER recorded is Troconis’ cellular number (###-##-####); the VEHICLE field is filled out as a “Toyota Sienna”; the TIME field is recorded as “8:44”; the DETAIL field is marked “Full”; the PRICE field is marked “250.00.”

ETA: Oops, I see that Southernsnooper beat me to it. Sorry!

Thursday, Feb. 4th:
*Plea Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31/now 32) arrested & charged (1/29/20) with 1 count of second-degree harassment. Bond: promise to appear. New Haven #N23N-CR20-0226603-S
Davenport confessed to making the calls (30 calls within a span of half-hour) to both Pattis & his law partner Kevin Smith which started in October, 2019. New Haven Superior Court. Re: Jennifer Dulos case.
2/21/20 Update: Preliminary hearing. 2/21/20: Preliminary hearing continued to 3/27. Has been arraigned, but has not entered a plea. Due to the coronavirus, Connecticut courts are only hearing “priority 1” matters for the next two weeks.
3/27/20 Update: Next plea hearing on 5/1/20. 5/1/20: Plea hearing rescheduled due to coronavirus to 6/19/20. 6/19/20 Update: Awaiting plea. Hearing rescheduled on 8/21/20. 8/21/20 Update: Hearing rescheduled – again – to 10/23/20. 10/23/20 Update: Hearing was rescheduled to 12/24/20. 12/24/20 Update: Plea hearing was rescheduled to 2/4/21.

sorry, what I was saying was that yes he did take it home.

But if they wanted him to leave it they could’ve tried asking him to leave it as they had spilled coffee and wanted to properly wash it etc.

I wasn’t clear but my point was that they didn’t share the spill with PG when they could’ve because it was blood.

Sorry!

I wonder if PG was surprised when his truck ended up at 80 MS...didn’t he expect it to be exactly where he originally left it, undriven? So although he knew it HAD been driven, at least as far as 80 MS, I am not sure fD would’ve told him about any kind of spill, because he wasn’t expected to drive the truck.

I watched the court proceeding from the other day and made a few observations; here are a few of them:
1) He threatened KM in advance of his cross examination, that he was going to grill him about misogyny and racism...is that supposed to frighten KM in advance of prison, so that he backs away from testifiying against MT? We know he is a misogynist, but a racist-hmm...what’s that supposed to mean, and how does JS know?

2) When JS was whining about KM getting his bail lowered and permission to visit his sick father in Florida, the subject of MT getting permission to visit her own father ion Florida came up, and JS claimed that Colangelo objected-I don’t remember that; as I recall, Colangelo did NOT object, and that ticked me off.

3) Why were Mama A’s electronic devices at 4JX when everything was scooped up by the investigators-was she living there at the time, or did it happen when she was babysitting MT’s daughter? I just don’t recall the timing of it all. Oh, and why does she still have a psychology practice, after being convicted of Medicaid fraud?

There was something else, but I am having a brain cramp this morning and can’t pull it up.

Any thoughts?

Colorado skiers missing in avalanche...saw this headline this morning on the news. Made me click...it was a backcountry group in southern CO. But that would be a way to “go missing” and not be discovered.

I wonder if PG was surprised when his truck ended up at 80 MS...didn’t he expect it to be exactly where he originally left it, undriven? So although he knew it HAD been driven, at least as far as 80 MS, I am not sure fD would’ve told him about any kind of spill, because he wasn’t expected to drive the truck.
I’m not certain but I thought FD occasionally borrowed PG’s truck so that PG could use the work truck (Fore registered Raptor) as to not put miles on the Tacoma. So maybe PG knew FD may drive it but not to NC like he did! Moo

Just a couple of thoughts/questions:

Did Fotis Dulos often take his cars to that car wash and if yes, did he always pay cash?

Did he tip the washers? If so, how much?

Did LE interview the washers?

Why did Fotis lie about the car type on the form?

If Fotis Dulos was driving with Michelle Troconis (after she followed him to the car wash) and they headed to her attorney appt., why did Fotis Dulos write her phone number on the form and not his? If he’s willing to share her number, it seems to me that she was clued-in with the car wash of PG’s truck after a little coffee spill that was already cleaned for a very, very, very long time with many, many supplies that she provided to him the day, 24 May, that Jennifer was killed. Seems like a lot of time, effort and money to clean a coffee spill in my opinion.

If Michelle Troconis helped him clean just a coffee spill from the Tacoma, than why would he spend $250 cash on a full detail for just a little coffee spill in an employee’s truck? They were worried about spending money so they drove to Hartford to dump garbage instead of paying for their own dumpster but they can drop $250 on a car wash?

It appears that he used the corporate credit card for A LOT or ALL expenses, including vacations, per court documents, but he decided to pay cash for a FORE employee, PG’s truck, wash when used for business purposes? Just installing hardware in NC. Did he submit an expense form for this car wash?
Moo
Makes me wonder what car washers encounter when detailing some cars! My friend’s daughter delivered her baby in the front seat of their car on the way to the hospital. The grandfather took the car to the car wash to have it detailed. When he came to pick it up, the guy asked him if he had any animals!

Yes! I guess I don’t understand JS claiming she wasn’t a passenger at People’s bank. IIRC she admitted to following FD to the car wash as she was the driver of the black Yukon. So did she not see him drop off the Tacoma, walk into the the lobby etc.?!!! WTH did she think they were there for? Then later she gets the call saying the Tacoma was ready and she was clueless???? That was a coordinated effort to follow him to the car wash. So we are supposed to believe she didn’t understand what was going on?

She drove to the car wash in the Yukon and her phone pinged there but JS claims she was not a passenger at the ATM, then where was she? Did she magically fly away after driving there?

Did she fly to her appointment with AB? Or did she slide over to the passenger seat? If she got out of the Yukon, surely surveillance captured her. Well I guess we’ll find out someday!

What am I missing?

Moo

Editing to answer my own question. Apparently JS’ point was to say not that she wasn’t in the car but that she didn’t make the transaction.

So who cares if she didn’t withdraw the money! She followed him the the car wash and then she was next to him as he withdrew the cash to pay for the full detail!!!

I’m sorry, JS, so you’re trying to build a case that she was absolutely clueless!!!! Clueless before the 23rd, 24th, up to now! Oh my! It took planning for her to follow him etc. This clueless defense is laughably weak! She is paying for this defense? Shameful! Moo

Last edited:
I watched the court proceeding from the other day and made a few observations; here are a few of them:
1) He threatened KM in advance of his cross examination, that he was going to grill him about misogyny and racism...is that supposed to frighten KM in advance of prison, so that he backs away from testifiying against MT? We know he is a misogynist, but a racist-hmm...what’s that supposed to mean, and how does JS know?

2) When JS was whining about KM getting his bail lowered and permission to visit his sick father in Florida, the subject of MT getting permission to visit her own father ion Florida came up, and JS claimed that Colangelo objected-I don’t remember that; as I recall, Colangelo did NOT object, and that ticked me off.

3) Why were Mama A’s electronic devices at 4JX when everything was scooped up by the investigators-was she living there at the time, or did it happen when she was babysitting MT’s daughter? I just don’t recall the timing of it all. Oh, and why does she still have a psychology practice, after being convicted of Medicaid fraud?

There was something else, but I am having a brain cramp this morning and can’t pull it up.

Any thoughts?

Morning Jmoose!

1) Don't know about the racism comment either, but it stuck out to me, too. Schoenhorn was on an adrenaline rush after the state's attorney said MT lied in the LE interviews. He is very protective of sweet MT.

2) I'm annoyed about saying Attorney S saying KM got too much special attention. Troconis received lower bail amounts on 2 occasions, I believe. Will need to go back and review. She also was allowed on the 2nd and 3rd warrants to turn herself in to LE with her attorney rather than be arrested by LE. She's been allowed to visit her father in Florida and be with her daughter in Colorado.
I do think that the financial conditions of her bail has changed slightly as I've read her bail amounts are now supported by her mother's and sister's properties. Again, I'll check my sources, but Papa T may have sold a property.

3) I think that when MT and FD were arrested at the Avon hotel some devices may have been taken at that time. I'm absolutely not sure about this, but I agree that if they were taken from 4JX, it's odd that Mama didn't have her phone with her.
Why didn't Andrew Bowman try to get these devices sooner? And, didn't MT's daughter have her files backed up to cloud storage? MT had the FORE group expert (Blackblaze?) at their home backing up files to disc drives. Why weren't the others backed up?

IMO...MOO Attorney S. is trying to make mountains out of mole hills, publicly on the record. Attorney Colangelo was not impressed with Attorney S. bringing up the phones and computers at the end of the hearing that was in essence a failure on the part of Attorney Schoenhorn and his client to facilitate.
Schoenhorn had no means of identifying these devices. Did he expect the judge to order that MT and family could go to the evidence storage locker and shop for their devices?????

Yes! I guess I don’t understand JS claiming she wasn’t a passenger at People’s bank. IIRC she admitted to following FD to the car wash as she was the driver of the black Yukon. So did she not see him drop off the Tacoma, walk into the the lobby etc.?!!! WTH did she think they were there for? Then later she gets the call saying the Tacoma was ready and she was clueless???? That was a coordinated effort to follow him to the car wash. So we are supposed to believe she didn’t understand what was going on?

She drove to the car wash in the Yukon and her phone pinged there but JS claims she was not a passenger at the ATM, then where was she? Did she magically fly away after driving there?

Did she fly to her appointment with AB? Or did she slide over to the passenger seat? If she got out of the Yukon, surely surveillance captured her. Well I guess we’ll find out someday!

What am I missing?

Moo

This is from arrest warrant #2. MT first said that FD called her from the car wash to come and get him. She had no idea why he was there. Later, upon being shown pictures of the Yukon following FD into the car wash she "remembered more."
upload_2021-2-4_6-21-30.png

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.tow...-11e9-8fa7-ef7dda7a39e8/5d710a2f9511e.pdf.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1