Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As if this will somehow make MT look better? Maybe only by comparison. The fact that she willingly consorted with “bad” people, is pretty telling, in my opinion. Even worse, she exposed her (at the time) very young daughter to these people. It isn’t evidence, but as a juror, I would attach this thought to her as I considered her case-I wouldn’t be able to help it.

Here’s an article on how the closure of the Norwalk courthouse is impacting the Stamford courthouse’s caseload.

Norwalk Courthouse operations still ‘suspended,’ as new judges enter system

NORWALK, Conn. — The doors to the Norwalk Courthouse remain locked, to the disappointment of lawyers and defendants alike.

Connecticut courthouses were shuttered due to COVID-19. While most have reopened, “Judicial Operations remain suspended in both the Enfield and Norwalk Court,” said Rhonda Hebert, Program Manager of Communications for the Connecticut Judiciary.

Everyone’s going to Stamford Courthouse. It’s short on judges, States Attorney Paul Ferencek said recently...

Here’s an article on how the closure of the Norwalk courthouse is impacting the Stamford courthouse’s caseload.

Norwalk Courthouse operations still ‘suspended,’ as new judges enter system

NORWALK, Conn. — The doors to the Norwalk Courthouse remain locked, to the disappointment of lawyers and defendants alike.

Connecticut courthouses were shuttered due to COVID-19. While most have reopened, “Judicial Operations remain suspended in both the Enfield and Norwalk Court,” said Rhonda Hebert, Program Manager of Communications for the Connecticut Judiciary.

Everyone’s going to Stamford Courthouse. It’s short on judges, States Attorney Paul Ferencek said recently...

Ridiculous! And-why are they short on judges? Also…MT and KM are up on conspiracy to commit murder charges from nearly 3 years ago. Surely this trial should take precedence over more recent, less serious crimes in the state of CT? I don’t understand this. But maybe this explains why JS is allowed to postpone, postpone, postpone.

Ridiculous! And-why are they short on judges? Also…MT and KM are up on conspiracy to commit murder charges from nearly 3 years ago. Surely this trial should take precedence over more recent, less serious crimes in the state of CT? I don’t understand this. But maybe this explains why JS is allowed to postpone, postpone, postpone.

Way back in the 1980's a huge backlog developed in the St. Louis courts. (Can't find a link. I'll keep trying.)

The state-wide Courts Administrator created the Super-Circuit and scheduled judges from each circuit in the state to come to St. Louis in rotation to hear the cases & clear the backlog in order to facilitate summary justice for the accused, the victims, and the taxpayers.

Just might be more effective than bail reform -- hear cases, let innocent people go back to their jobs, send those convicted to appropriate facilities.

(Mind wandering to appropriate facilities for Michelle Troconis: no beach, no slopes, no Starbucks....)

Now Connecticut likely has fewer circuits from which to draw judges, but say Connecticut give this a look!

jmho ymmv lrr

Way back in the 1980's a huge backlog developed in the St. Louis courts. (Can't find a link. I'll keep trying.)

The state-wide Courts Administrator created the Super-Circuit and scheduled judges from each circuit in the state to come to St. Louis in rotation to hear the cases & clear the backlog in order to facilitate summary justice for the accused, the victims, and the taxpayers.

Just might be more effective than bail reform -- hear cases, let innocent people go back to their jobs, send those convicted to appropriate facilities.

(Mind wandering to appropriate facilities for Michelle Troconis: no beach, no slopes, no Starbucks....)

Now Connecticut likely has fewer circuits from which to draw judges, but say Connecticut give this a look!

jmho ymmv lrr

Laughing, if you're up for a few more laughs, Norm P is performing in a comedy club in E. Haven 3/21.

March 21???

Well I have some tomatoes here that might be juuuussst right for old Pony-Tail by then.

Will Zipped-Lip Side-Kick Pony-Tail, Junior be there too?

Norm, Norm, Norm, adulting is not that hard -- please give it a try.

March 21???

Well I have some tomatoes here that might be juuuussst right for old Pony-Tail by then.

Will Zipped-Lip Side-Kick Pony-Tail, Junior be there too?

Norm, Norm, Norm, adulting is not that hard -- please give it a try.
I wonder if anyone will ask NP how many of his clients committed suicide while he was representing them? Or what percent of his cases did he lose?

Michelle appears in court “virtually” a week from today. I wonder if she will have to show herself to the judge? Will she actually have to appear in person when her trial officially starts (if it does)?

Michelle appears in court “virtually” a week from today. I wonder if she will have to show herself to the judge? Will she actually have to appear in person when her trial officially starts (if it does)?

I am so tired of MT's constant BS!!! I do not understand why this woman is allowed to do whatever she darn well pleases. This state has gone to crap in every way possible! I have never wanted to leave CT this much in my entire life. Ugh.

JMO

I am so tired of MT's constant BS!!! I do not understand why this woman is allowed to do whatever she darn well pleases. This state has gone to crap in every way possible! I have never wanted to leave CT this much in my entire life. Ugh.

JMO

There are other states where they are trying murder cases that occurred after 5/19, and not having much or even any problems finding judges, court houses or any of the other things that CT finds to be in short supply-and they are not allowing the defendants to roam the country at will. I don’t understand what is happening here.

Heh-wonder how it went last night?
If he talked about "Soccer-mom madam" and her pet pigs (as he likes to do in any interview lately), did anyone heckle him about the fact that she recently filed in federal court to get sealed docs unsealed in that case in order to file an appeal of her "guilty" plea--and she got another lawyer for that, not NP?

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
54m

NEW TROCONIS MOTION: Michelle Troconis’ attorney has filed a 5th motion asking a judge to compel the state to turn over discovery that he’s been requesting. That includes reports, documents, photographs, and analysis (primarily biology and DNA) from the state lab.
@News12CT

FOoiiGSXIAU0ctg
FOoiiGNWYAsAu_j
FOoiiGPXwAQO7VD

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
54m

NEW TROCONIS MOTION: Michelle Troconis’ attorney has filed a 5th motion asking a judge to compel the state to turn over discovery that he’s been requesting. That includes reports, documents, photographs, and analysis (primarily biology and DNA) from the state lab.
@News12CT

FOoiiGSXIAU0ctg
FOoiiGNWYAsAu_j
FOoiiGPXwAQO7VD
Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
54m

SIDEBAR: Page 2 of the motion confirms the US Attorney’s Office and Dept. of Homeland Security had opened a criminal investigation into Fotis Dulos and the possible involvement of Greek nationals.
@News12CT

Marissa Alter
@MarissaAlter

·
54m

SIDEBAR: Page 2 of the motion confirms the US Attorney’s Office and Dept. of Homeland Security had opened a criminal investigation into Fotis Dulos and the possible involvement of Greek nationals.
@News12CT

So actually, these delays that MT and crew are causing, are just keeping the door open for even more people to be involved, and giving the state the time to find them. Is that going to be good for her or bad? I am not so sure that it will be good.

So actually, these delays that MT and crew are causing, are just keeping the door open for even more people to be involved, and giving the state the time to find them. Is that going to be good for her or bad? I am not so sure that it will be good.
I agree. Very interesting about fD's Homeland Security's
Investigation confirmation.

I agree. Very interesting about fD's Homeland Security's
Investigation confirmation.

I had a feeling that the state would be interested in something Greek. Possibly “Tout”, but maybe some other people, and some other issues. Remember when somebody or a few somebodies here suggested that maybe JFD’s remains might have been shipped to Greece and not left here at all? Of course, if they were going to ship a dead body, they might as well have shipped all of the crap they were getting rid of on Albany Ave as well. I mean, why bother taking off her clothing if she was going overseas anyway? So-probably just looking for active participants, I think

Looks to me like Schoenhorn really, really wants all of MT’s electronic footprint thrown out, too…that just might be routine, or maybe he thinks there is something there. I do wonder how honest MT has been with her attorney-she doesn’t have a good, honest track record.

I had a feeling that the state would be interested in something Greek. Possibly “Tout”, but maybe some other people, and some other issues. Remember when somebody or a few somebodies here suggested that maybe JFD’s remains might have been shipped to Greece and not left here at all? Of course, if they were going to ship a dead body, they might as well have shipped all of the crap they were getting rid of on Albany Ave as well. I mean, why bother taking off her clothing if she was going overseas anyway? So-probably just looking for active participants, I think
There's so many details I forget, because it's been so long. We unfortunately may never know exactly what went down. She could have been shipped after the fact? Not planning to do that in the first place. Who know. Nothing would surprise me. I really hope one day the truth comes out. I hope one day she is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces