Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, fishies in their bowls on the kitchen counter....

Officers are still searching the home when they're notified that Jennifer's vehicle is discovered.

Now we're in the garage. More talk about deer.

Audio echos badly, hard to hear the officers. They are noting blood (drops?). "Strange." They are photographing....

(Garage is remarkably clean. I see a few red spots that the LE are focused on. Strange indeed. )

JMO

Officers are noting a scratch firm the side of the vehicle, from whatever it might have hit (or what hit it). They're photographing red spots. They say that it's strange in conjunction with a possible missing person. They plan to leave there and go to Lapham.

Officers are noticing more bloodlike spots as they shine their lights on the hood. Trying to make sense. "It's like a pattern." "But if you hit a deer, most people wash their cars. Especially if it's a Range Rover."

Body cam concluded.

LE testifying again.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1357.jpeg
    IMG_1357.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 32
These officers are Canaan police. Tge officer whose bane I don't yet know us now describing the terrain and access relative to Waveny Park.

Describing their search along the trail near the Suburban.

(I have to stop watching due to an ill timed commitment! I'll resume asap.)

Photographs being shown and officer describing what appears to be a shoe print (toe portion) in a red substance that appears to be blood. Also officer describes he noted garbage can outside garage door appears to have a red mark that appears to be blood.

They returned to Jennifer's house. Brought in a scent canine.

He observed a footprint, possibly in blood, near the vehicle in the garage. Photo shown.

Observed red that appeared to be blood on a trash can in the garage.

Photos of what appeared to LE as drops, and also a smear that appeared to have been cleaned up or attempted to.

Investigator Patton arrived abd it was determined to be a crime scene. State Police arrived.

At 11:30pm he conducted a neighborhood canvas. Looking for cameras.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member