GUILTY CT - Jennifer Hawke-Petit, 48, & 2 daughters killed in home invasion, 23 July 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the prosecution presents JK's criminal record (17pages) to show multitude of larceny and burglary convictions. State then rests. Just letting the prior testimony and the record speak for itself. We'll see if its enough. I really don't know. The defense case will possibly take several weeks, is that correct?

So the prosecution presents JK's criminal record (17pages) to show multitude of larceny and burglary convictions. State then rests. Just letting the prior testimony and the record speak for itself. We'll see if its enough. I really don't know. The defense case will possibly take several weeks, is that correct?

They still should have rebuttal.

They still should have rebuttal.

Yes, the will have rebuttal, and perhaps the proseuction is saving things like the journal for then. But you have to be careful when you rely on rebuttal to get stuff in. A strick judge sometimes will say "thats not actually rebutal testimony and should have been brough in your case in chief." But I assume the prosecution knows their rules and their judge better than I do obviously.

JKs parents are both expected to testify on his behalf today

Who has custody of JK's daughter now? Anyone know?

she was at some point with JKs parents, not sure if she still is, I don't think they are the type of people who should be raising her, they are too dogmatic and rigid with there religious beliefs, as evidenced by not getting JK good mental health treatment and refusing to allow him to take medication for it, they wanted to treat him with prayer alone

in her short life she has suffered more than most, she has lived with a drug addicted mother who did not look after her properly, she then went to live with her father and he was then taken away from her because of his crimes, she is probably aware of what he has done and has to now grow up knowing her father is a murderer who sexually abused a child in an horrific crime and her mother is a drug addict

I hope wherever she is she is loved beyond compare, and is being raised in a happy, healthy environment

seems the defence is going through the Komisarjevsky family history and Komisarjevskys life in great detail, his father has been on the stand for a few hours and we are only up to the adoption of JK in 1980 and jury being shown his baby photo

she was at some point with JKs parents, not sure if she still is, I don't think they are the type of people who should be raising her, they are too dogmatic and rigid with there religious beliefs, as evidenced by not getting JK good mental health treatment and refusing to allow him to take medication for it, they wanted to treat him with prayer alone

in her short life she has suffered more than most, she has lived with a drug addicted mother who did not look after her properly, she then went to live with her father and he was then taken away from her because of his crimes, she is probably aware of what he has done and has to now grow up knowing her father is a murderer who sexually abused a child in an horrific crime and her mother is a drug addict

I hope wherever she is she is loved beyond compare, and is being raised in a happy, healthy environment

I share the concern for this little girl. She is every bit as much a victim here. Part of why I am so angry at JK, for what he has done to her. I couldnt really remember what had happened to the mother but I knew she was out of the picture for some reason. I pray she ends up in a loving home.

I think we should reserve judgment on JK's parents. The claim that they are too dogmatic and rigid is coming solely from a defense attorney via a convicted murderer and pedophile. It's not out of the realm of possibility that these claims are being exaggerated or entirely made up in order to save JK from death row.

I'm just not willing to condemn these parents based solely on the word of JK.

nhrlive NHR Live
Ben Komisarjevsky about molesting claim: "It was a shock. I didn't know what to do. I was waiting on the Lord." This was about 1994. #Komis
11 minutes ago

NHR Live
nhrlive NHR Live
During summer religious camp in Maine, Naomi told Ben and Jude that Joshua had molested her. #Komis
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/nhrlive

wow JK even molested his own sister! There's no way JK didn't molest his daughter.

Hopefully he didn't but it sounds like a pretty messed up family situation for all the kids, very sad.

nhrlive NHR Live
Ben says Jude noticed after a while that Scott Reitz was molesting Naomi, Beverly and Joshua. He left the home sometime in 1986. #Komis
2 hours ago

I can't follow the twitter today. What happened to these other kids in the household?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares
Back