Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not necessarily. It's just that I don't know too many people who go to a service provider and purposely get a flip phone with a contract anymore. Many flip phones are burner phones but not all flip phones are burner phones and not all burner phones are flip phones--you can get a prepaid smart phone too but it's more expensive. My flip phone that I had been nursing along since 2007 died 2 years ago and when I went to replace it there were no flip phones in the store. I went with a free smart phone with 2 year contract deal instead. It's possible if I really wanted a flip phone they would order it but I was happy to get a deal on the smart phone.
Oh my....my phones only sometimes make it to the 2 year contract.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This has been said before, but you're misunderstanding the possible scenario. It's not being suggested that a hunter could mistake him for a deer on his dirtbike. Much more likely:

- TJ is injured after crashing his bike, he walks with bike, wearing camo he is not discernable as a person. Hunter mistakes movement for a deer.

- Or ... TJ wandering in the woods with his bike is hit by stray bullets.

Not wearing orange out there right now is dangerous. Best to stay out of the woods altogether unless you're a hunter.

Shot gun season in Rhode Island was 12/26-1/2. I also believe that the area by his house was archery only.

I agree when was the last time you saw a flip that wasn't a burner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband is horribly rough on EVERYTHING and had a flip phone (AT&T contract phone) up until a few months ago.

TJ texted one of his friends around 1:30 p.m. that day saying he had hurt his leg but didn't respond to subsequent messages, police and relatives have said. Another friend told the family that TJ had texted the same message at 3 p.m.

According to state police, TJ’s cellphone last pinged in the area of Ross Pond in Killingly, but that area was searched extensively and nothing was found. His phone is now off or has a dead battery, authorities say.

Not necessarily. It's just that I don't know too many people who go to a service provider and purposely get a flip phone with a contract anymore. Many flip phones are burner phones but not all flip phones are burner phones and not all burner phones are flip phones--you can get a prepaid smart phone too but it's more expensive. My flip phone that I had been nursing along since 2007 died 2 years ago and when I went to replace it there were no flip phones in the store. I went with a free smart phone with 2 year contract deal instead. It's possible if I really wanted a flip phone they would order it but I was happy to get a deal on the smart phone.

I got my daughter a flip phone from Verizon last year when she started middle school. I didn't think she was responsible for anything more (and sadly she proved me right). The selection was limited, but there was about 4 to choose from.

Is it known that TJ was meeting up with someone and could be with them. Phone dead and no way to contact anyone?

I'm not trying to argue or be "that person" but my dad has a flip phone still through my ATT plan.

OT I miss slide out keyboards.

I'm leaning to the last two. Because if he did crash, him and his bike would have to be in the area, and despite all the searching, nothing has been found. Plus I just don't think those texts were believable.
Those two texts were they only a minute or so apart? Does anyone know?
That pond has been nagging at me from the beginning, but I could never get anyone to verify it's location near his last phone contact.

This has been said before, but you're misunderstanding the possible scenario. It's not being suggested that a hunter could mistake him for a deer on his dirtbike. Much more likely:

- TJ is injured after crashing his bike, he walks with bike, wearing camo he is not discernable as a person. Hunter mistakes movement for a deer.

- Or ... TJ wandering in the woods with his bike is hit by stray bullets.

Not wearing orange out there right now is dangerous. Best to stay out of the woods altogether unless you're a hunter.

Or the camo is just making it harder to spot him in the woods fallen down.

How do we know he had a flip phone?

I'm thinking maybe he had more than 1 phone.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper