Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trees hide people pretty well, and it looks like there are quite a few out there where he went missing. Joe Keller was there one minute, gone the next and was found almost a year later in CO. It isn't as easy as people think it is to look for people in the wilderness. You'd think though that his bike would be more noticeable. Water would hide that.

Okay. Let's say hypothetically he got hurt.

He wouldn't call 911?
He wouldn't text his girlfriend where he is so that they could get him if he didn't have reception to make calls?

He wouldn't give anyone more info then he did?

This isn't a 10 year old boy who isn't familiar with the woods.

This is an 18 year old who was very familiar with the woods and safety. If he was in trouble, he would let people know where he was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Let's say hypothetically he got hurt.

He wouldn't call 911?
He wouldn't text his girlfriend where he is so that they could get him if he didn't have reception to make calls
He wouldn't give anyone more info then he did?

This isn't a 10 year old boy who isn't familiar with the woods.

This is an 18 year old who was very familiar with the woods and safety. If he was in trouble, he would let people know where he was

Like you, for whatever reason, I think Tj is unable to reach out. I hope I'm wrong, but, imo, I believe he's not able.

if he did crash and send those texts they could still be irrelevant to why he is missing.

or he could have crashed and sent those texts and then things got immediately worse, could have had a concussion etc

or he could have sent those texts to misrepresent what he intended to do.

or someone else could have sent those texts.

skibs - im mostly wondering if we can determine anything about the last cell phone ping, they gave a somewhat precise location for it, but not precise enough to imply triangulation.

im wondering if maybe he could have been hitting two towers and that helped them narrow it down

from the admin of the search page so i believe it is allowed here;

bike and backpack confirmed not related to case

police are asking for no more searches by private citizens

phone last pinged at Old Furnace State Park and Cucumber Hill Road (Foster, RI)

somebody get skibaboo some coffee, i think its time for a case map ;)

Ok better late than never lol I'll go get that coffee then get started.

Is there an article or post with good info that I can use for locations? TIA

if he did crash and send those texts they could still be irrelevant to why he is missing.

or he could have crashed and sent those texts and then things got immediately worse, could have had a concussion etc

or he could have sent those texts to misrepresent what he intended to do.

or someone else could have sent those texts.

I'm leaning to the last two. Because if he did crash, him and his bike would have to be in the area, and despite all the searching, nothing has been found. Plus I just don't think those texts were believable.

i actually cant find any official statement from any MSM source about any successful phone pings, and that "official" search page is now disbanded, so maybe we're done here for now lol

;)

I can't find didly about search areas or locations.

ETA: I'm checking twitter

The parents said he left around 1pm from Dixon Rd. Sterling, CT, he said he was going to meet some friends around Deerfield St. Oneco, CT.

Well I have located the trail, and have the home address and the pond mentioned. I'll put those on a map and then add cell towers in the vicinity. I just gotta feed the cats first as I'm being stared at lol

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, (though I don't believe it has), was his car working at the time? With the weather conditions at the time, I'm wonder if his family asked him to reconsider riding his bike, and drive instead?

I still think it can't be ruled out that he crashed and got lost/hurt, and phone had died. It can take a while to find people in urban areas, this area wasn't NYC for sure.

Well I have located the trail, and have the home address and the pond mentioned. I'll put those on a map and then add cell towers in the vicinity. I just gotta feed the cats first as I'm being stared at lol
Cats rule, always :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That pond has been nagging at me from the beginning, but I could never get anyone to verify it's location near his last phone contact.

ross pond is in old furnace state park, which is the eastern border of the area police *supposedly* said his last phone ping came from

edit - yes skibs, still cant find any public comment about ping locations, so just to reiterate - that location i cited came from the admin of the search page that a member of the family was also posting on, and the admin said it came directly from police, and now the page is gone.

ross pond is in old furnace state park, which is the eastern border of the area police *supposedly* said his last phone ping came from

edit - yes skibs, still cant find any public comment about ping locations, so just to reiterate - that location i cited came from the admin of the search page that a member of the family was also posting on, and the admin said it came directly from police, and now the page is gone.

Interesting that the information disappeared ...

But yes, that pond bothers me a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockList
Back