Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a great statement his mom made. '“He's just loved. He's not perfect, but he's got a lot of love,” she said.' Pretty much sums it up. He's just a kid. Maybe just got himself a further over his head than he thought. Who knows. I have 3 boys (1 natural 2 by marriage) ages 17, 19, and 22. Their just regular, loving, good kids that aren't perfect either.

I'm hoping that someone will do the right thing and speak up about what they know. It's best to do it now.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34194214/...ling-teen-tries-to-squash-conspiracy-theories

Oy....I so very stupidly tried to point out why some rumors didn't add up. I have since gotten more satisfaction explaining quantum mechanics to my 3 year old. 😅
Good luck with the little one, been there! This, too, shall pass!

Eta: I just saw I said the same thing as Lisa re:colicky babies. It's true!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you! She definitely has us wrapped around her little fingers!

I know I mentioned it before, but after following those pages for a minute, I am so glad there is a place like Websleuths to come to to get factual info.

How much time has to pass for a text message on an iPhone to have a new time stamp?

If he left home at 1 and stated at 1:02 that he was "out", then stated he was down in Oneco...is that even possible? I'm assuming here Noone texts while driving a dirt bike...

Do pings even point to Oneco at that time and what's in that area? Someone said it's a village in the town and I admit I probably don't understand what that is. I'm picturing more town and less empty land/dirt bike trails..

IF he was meeting up with someone could that be who the other text about the crash was to? I still think there's some weirdness about that other crash text reported but I'm putting it on the back burner.

I guess it's also possible that he met up with somebody who had a pickup truck, loaded his bike in the back of it, and headed off with him.

Of course the next question would be...........................then what ?
I read somewhere a kid wrecked on a similar dirt bike and then it was stolen from right where he wrecked.

I also think if I had an accident on a dirt bike at the age of 18 and hurt my leg...I would feel silly calling 911.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did you see this map ?? : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp8ToRC1oXf4TugFTSFOGfaubZY&usp=sharing

You can zoom in and out with the center wheel on your mouse, left click and drag to move around on the screen.

Enlighten us with any further information you may think in regards to where he would most likely be. I've labeled certain items on the menu, just click on them to see information and their location on the map.

His last text pinged at Margaret Henry road at 2:30, his home is 42 Dixon rd. He was not too far from home, but there's a lot of land regardless. Does that answer you question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought I saw somewhere the first text was pinged near Ross pond, could he have been injured but on the move home? People bleed out, get concussions etc. He may not be near his bike and left it somewhere to come back to it. I just don't think he was snatched up or murdered in the woods because of pot or a bit of cash.

His last text pinged at Margaret Henry road at 2:30, his home is 42 Dixon rd. He was not too far from home, but there's a lot of land regardless. Does that answer you question?

Yes, so saying "I'm just down in Oneco" is basically saying not home but close by I suppose. Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if he was not where he texted he was.

I also wonder about the phone. TJ has an Instagram with the last photo uploaded on December 12th. By BIL has a flip phone for communication and a smartphone for social media. For no particular reason...he swore off modern technology but I suppose couldn't resist some aspects of social media etc. ..

Yes, so saying "I'm just down in Oneco" is basically saying not home but close by I suppose. Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if he was not where he texted he was.

I also wonder about the phone. TJ has an Instagram with the last photo uploaded on December 12th. By BIL has a flip phone for communication and a smartphone for social media. For no particular reason...he swore off modern technology but I suppose couldn't resist some aspects of social media etc. ..

Oneco isn't too far away, would it use the Margaret road tower? I still want to know if they've searched with cadaver dogs! The air sniffing dogs seemed to throw LE off when they were searching bc of all the private searchers, so I'm convinced they didn't have cadaver dogs out then.

From CSP on Dec 30th:
"At this time, Detectives with Eastern District Major Crime, K9 Search and Rescue teams (SAR) and the State Police helicopter (Trooper 1) have been deployed and are searching in the area of South Killingly towards the Rhode Island State line. State Police again ask that if you are independently searching in this area that you please exit the woods to allow our personnel to conduct their search efforts."

I guess I assumed it was cadaver dogs when they put this out on the CSP Facebook. But can't find anything that specifies either way. Good question...

Did you see this map ?? : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp8ToRC1oXf4TugFTSFOGfaubZY&usp=sharing

You can zoom in and out with the center wheel on your mouse, left click and drag to move around on the screen.

Enlighten us with any further information you may think in regards to where he would most likely be. I've labeled certain items on the menu, just click on them to see information and their location on the map.

If you zoom in on that map, I live on Kennedy Road just over the Rhode Island line. People are still searching. Yesterday there was a plane flying around for most of the day that said search and rescue on it.

Sun ridge needs to be searched. It's between his house and the line. Off Jenks Rd in RI there's a place that the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers used to go. There were some tracks there but they were unfortunately ruined when this news got out. Everyone with a 4 wheeler with 5 miles came by and basically ruined them all. That's just one example of how badly this was executed.

Thank you! She's better than she was a few months ago! It has certainly been a learning experience!!

I wanted to say this, too! It seems so difficult at the time, so many emotions, feeling slightly alone, especially while being sleep deprived, but this stage will pass sooner than you can imagine! I'm sorry for what you're going through, as I thought my son was colicky (mind you, just for 3/4 days but I realized my milk just hadn't come in and he was hungry!)

I really hope TJ is found soon. I didn't realize his last ping was so close to home.

Rumor had it that the parents were not allowing a search on their property. Apparently, the real story was that they didn't want the general public and dogs searching on their property, which could mean 100's of people traipsing around your place at any given time. I believe this version.

The entire story is fishy and has been from the beginning. To the person who thinks he was injured and succumbed to his injuries, with all due respect I think your wrong because his bike would still be around even if animals found him. A big part of this mystery is the missing bike. Thousands of folks have searched. Private and public property has been searched. Expert rock climbers and hunters and police have searched. He's just not out there.

During the interview where Mom said he has been a Marijuana user, she was asked directly if he was a seller. She hesitated, thought for a second and said, "I don't know. I don't know". I'm a little sad that this has turned in this direction because who really cares if he smokes pot? It's legal 20 miles away in MA. I just don't think that should necessarily paint his character one way or the other. By all reports he is a kind, polite, hardworking, normal, 18 year old kid.

Speculation is really all there is at this point, but someone mentioned on FB a case very similar to this that happened in the same general area a few years ago and the kid was transported to/found in MA. I don't know anything about it but I'm sure a good websleuth could find out.

The police are still silent.

Who's thinking foul play, and who's thinking it really was an accident?

From CSP on Dec 30th:
"At this time, Detectives with Eastern District Major Crime, K9 Search and Rescue teams (SAR) and the State Police helicopter (Trooper 1) have been deployed and are searching in the area of South Killingly towards the Rhode Island State line. State Police again ask that if you are independently searching in this area that you please exit the woods to allow our personnel to conduct their search efforts."

I guess I assumed it was cadaver dogs when they put this out on the CSP Facebook. But can't find anything that specifies either way. Good question...

Usually, the rescue dogs can get thrown off by other humans in area. Cadaver dogs do not, I interpreted it as they had scent and air sniffing dogs, not cadaver bc they wanted people away. But it's jmo

If you zoom in on that map, I live on Kennedy Road just over the Rhode Island line. People are still searching. Yesterday there was a plane flying around for most of the day that said search and rescue on it.

Sun ridge needs to be searched. It's between his house and the line. Off Jenks Rd in RI there's a place that the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers used to go. There were some tracks there but they were unfortunately ruined when this news got out. Everyone with a 4 wheeler with 5 miles came by and basically ruined them all. That's just one example of how badly this was executed.

It makes me wonder if CSP has allowed these searches to continue because they already know that there is no crime scene out there to be ruined by the searchers.

As far as the planes yesterday, I first thought they must be checking the water level at the reservoir, but then I heard it was military practice stuff and is done frequently.

I think foul play. Not sure by whom, but I think LE knows way more than we do and called off the search a week ago because of that knowledge.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for LE to call off missing persons searches this quick. It takes a lot of money and man power. Too many people have been given up by LE.

I'm on the fence between foul play, disappeared on his own & accident. As time passes, accident seems like the least likely.

Who's thinking foul play, and who's thinking it really was an accident?
I don't even want to say what I think!

Leaning towards foul play. Noting that every time I ride the 4wheeler or motorcycle, I've never pulled out my phone to respond to a text. (Though I suppose its possible if you're not doing a serious ride, but rather killing time) He was said to have left home around 1p.m....and he was *potentially* texting someone within minutes about his whereabouts. Where's that dirtbike?! Where are you, TJ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back