Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right... it makes no sense. One of the very first rumors was that TJ left the house with $500. If this was self defense, wth was he helping with the search? I'd be PO'd they tried to rob me and summoning courage to report the situation. Not to mention, if you pull a knife on someone while they have a gun pointed at you, you're dead. If you punch someone that has a gun pointed at you, you're probably dead. So we're to believe TJ was dumb/brave enough to rob at gunpoint (over $500!!) but not so to get stabbed that many times while holding a gun? Please.

Is he in hospital scrubs in that mugshot? Or is that a jail uniform? Weird pattern..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A lot of killers insert themselves into searches or the case to throw off LE and keep an eye on the progress of the investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a hospital gown and he looks like he's been crying, suicide watch?

A lot of killers insert themselves into searches or the case to throw off LE and keep an eye on the progress of the investigation.

Oh I agree! That's why IMO he's going in my killer bucket, not the self defense one. Until I see a silver gun discarded near a highway, not buying it. Jmo :)

Hmmm....a lot of questions come to mind after reading all that.

The silliest one being why burn $3 but leave the wallet in his backpack.

And $500 of drugs. People like that do not burn the marijuana. I doubt he even had the marijuana.

And $500 of drugs. People like that do not burn the marijuana. I doubt he even had the marijuana.
I edited my post to include that *burning* question. I agree. Terrible he involved so many other people in this - 3 at least!

Unless if, and this is a big if because I don't buy the gun story, TJ brought an unloaded gun to scare Kevin.

Wow...that is way more info than I was expecting at this time.

I have so many more questions now. And I don't buy the gun story.

Unless if, and this is a big if because I don't buy the gun story, TJ brought an unloaded gun to scare Kevin.
I hadn't thought of that. It's possible. But the gun opens up this entirely new narrative for TJ. We'd have to believe that he left home with a gun and intent to rob, telling his parents he'd be back in about 4 hours, stop to meet up with a friend to smoke weed, casually text others, meet up with someone he knows with the intention of scaring him into giving him weed. If it wasn't loaded, why point it? He knows the guy, they live in the same area etc. It just doesn't do it for me. But never say never, I suppose.

I also remember saying it was a drug deal gone wrong, and someone said why would a dealer kill a customer? I said "friend".

It is eerie to call them so close sometimes .....

Sad no matter what.

I'm very curious to find out if the ammo that TJ had as a "decoration" would have fit the type gun that Weismore claimed he had.

Has there been any mention of any more arrests in this case? Surely, the guy that is named in the arrest warrant and the others that knew and didn't say anything will be charged with something, right?

There is a saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight" for good reason. I think his story is completely bogus and I am really struggling with the fact that others knew what he did, even helping him hide the dirtbike. Un-freaking-real. Where were their conscious?

Has there been any mention of any more arrests in this case? Surely, the guy that is named in the arrest warrant and the others that knew and didn't say anything will be charged with something, right?

I would hope that the guy who helped him dump the bike would at least be charged with accessory after the fact or tampering with evidence.

Ughhh very mad about his father's involvement in growing and selling drugs with TJ.

There is a saying "don't bring a knife to a gun fight" for good reason. I think his complete story is bogus and I am really struggling with the fact that others knew what he did, even helping him hide the dirtbike. Un-freaking-real. Where were their conscious?
O/T hi dogface! :hello:

I thought of that saying as well!

Oh I agree! That's why IMO he's going in my killer bucket, not the self defense one. Until I see a silver gun discarded near a highway, not buying it. Jmo :)

Agreed! And cops find everything but gun, this kid is going down. I hope he doesn't kill himself before this family gets justice.

I also remember saying it was a drug deal gone wrong, and someone said why would a dealer kill a customer? I said "friend".

It is eerie to call them so close sometimes .....

Sad no matter what.

I think that was me [emoji846]it still makes no sense to kill a customer for $500, but people kill for less. It's a shame.

I hadn't thought of that. It's possible. But the gun opens up this entirely new narrative for TJ. We'd have to believe that he left home with a gun and intent to rob, telling his parents he'd be back in about 4 hours, stop to meet up with a friend to smoke weed, casually text others, meet up with someone he knows with the intention of scaring him into giving him weed. If it wasn't loaded, why point it? He knows the guy, they live in the same area etc. It just doesn't do it for me. But never say never, I suppose.

Right? I think it's total BS. Especially since they retrieved FB messenger posts revealing his intention to wait till day after Christmas to purchase weed because he needed his Christmas money to round out the $500. If he was going to try and Rob this kid, why does he need to wait.? I think they had this kid in their sights since day 2.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiderHays80
Back