Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE should just get her all box-wined up again... she will slip and start talking. God, times like this I wish truth serum was legal!

Because she was "outed" with the wine purchase. Perhaps her family wore her down after the surveillance video was released.

This is more evidence, IMO, of DB being the culprit, not an intruder.

natsound, the drunk revelation has pretty much knocked me far away from the fence. I feel certain DB is the culprit.

imo

It's strange to me that the brother also remains silent. Throughout all the speculation over the "unidentified" man, he never spoke up to defend her. Her own brother? I don't get that.

I think there's a "closing of the ranks" when something hits the media to this degree. Wild Bill stepped in, remember. I think he's telling them what do to say and do.

Lots of people thought "Terri Horman" when they saw Debra on video...and we know now that Kaine was entrusting Kyron to a woman who he says drank regularly, so perhaps a similar situation existed here...

Whatever Debra has to say now may well be to ward off what is going to come out when the GJ meets on Tuesday...she wants the chance to tell her side first.

BINGO! moo

I suppose the media person could have made this up or misunderstood but with what cost to his career?

Why would she have made it up herself? Sober mothers don't usually lie that they were drunk. It makes no sense.

When people admit doing something bad I tend to believe they either did what they said or did something worse that they don't want us to know because that makes sense, psychologically. That's what people usually do, rather than make up something that makes them look worse.

I agree that it's a good idea to watch the interview before jumping to more conclusions but IMO if she said she was drunk it's very likely she was. That box of wine wasn't bought to water the plants with.

I don't think the media person made this up, but we all know that they expound on a statement. That's all I meant. She may have just said I had too much to drink and he took that and ran with it. It worked because we will all be watching tomorrow. Just have to wait and see I guess and the waiting will be awful. jmo

If she was drunk that nite LE would definitely know caue those interrogation rooms always look small to me and police always sit very close to the person they are questioning.

They would have still smelled it on her cause this was 4am ..there is not enough mouthwash to take that smell away.

And her eyes would have been glassed over..at 4am.

I bet her head was really pounding after 11 hours of questioning

It helps her if some "accident" or injury that resulted in death occurred on her watch and she covered it up by saying Lisa was abducted.

Also, she may have gotten drunk after covering up an "accidental" death. If the death occurred earlier in the evening or evening during the day, when Dad was trying to sleep, then Mom (even with Dad's knowledge) would have had several hours to plan a fake abduction.

JMO! But I believe Mom discovered a lifeless Lisa when she went in to check on her. Then sometime around midnight someone helps (the man with the diaper only baby,) maybe? Perhaps, they spent the next three hours deciding to figure out an excuse for why a good mother could sleep through an abduction...ah, let's make it look like I was drunk and someone came into the house. So, they bend the screen, open the window, turn on the lights and leave the front door unlocked. Then Debbie starts drinking the wine...so she will appear drunk when hubbie and LE come.

IDK... maybe if she was already halfway to drunk and unable to think of a good plan but if she was sober I don't see it. Most people see getting plastered when taking care of children as irresponsible behavior rather than a good excuse and if hubby and LE find her drunk they might very easily be more suspicious of her, rather than less suspicious.

What I don't get is why she came out with this now? Obviously she knew this from the get go and possibly even dad and LE knew this.

So, why spill just this lil tidbit - without going for the whole shebang?

Maybe she was drunk, maybe she was with another man in her bedroom and when she finally emerged baby Lisa was gone?

I know I know - just don't throw things at me ..................'mkay?
Me too. All I can come up with is that Deborah may have a leak in her think tank. This makes her appear more guilty.

Where's that family member who said that DB would never do anything to hurt Lisa? Getting drunk while your watching your sick kid isn't an issue in her mind I guess.

People don't always know what goes on in a family, even if we think they should. My little sister was an alcoholic and eventually died from it at a young age, and it took me a long time to really know about it. Not saying Debra is an alcoholic, she could simply be one of probably thousands of women who drink once the kids are in bed, maybe even get "drunk", and on this night, something went terribly wrong. (My sister did not have children and wisely, though we didn't know why at first, refused to babysit for nieces and nephews...so at least she took that much responsibility...)

After a good night of drinking the empty bottles are usually visible on the kitchen counter of wherever you had been drinking them. LE must have seen them. Then when they found the reciept and video of the purchase, it would be easy to determine how much was consumed.

Well, I remember at one time when the CSI people and detectives came back the reporters tweeted they hear breaking glass.

After a good night of drinking the empty bottles are usually visible on the kitchen counter of wherever you had been drinking them. LE must have seen them. Then when they found the reciept and video of the purchase, it would be easy to determine how much was consumed.

My feeling is... and I'm sorry to be so blunt... when she "got rid" of the little body, she got rid of the box of wine too.

There really is no difference in alcohol content with the same wine in a box, to the same wine in a bottle. The only difference is the packaging.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24183992/ns/today-food/t/battle-wines-boxed-vs-bottled/#.Tpt6Jt6a9tM

I would call it the "Costco Phenomenon." When you have a GIANT bag of chips, it is easier to eat way more than on serving. Same with wine. You buy a bottle and share it, when it is gone, its gone. You buy a big BOX of wine, there is way more to share and easy to keep drinking more than you should.

I don't have a problem with a parent having a glass of wine or two at night as long as they do NOT lose control over their ability to care for their children.

If JI saw DB come home with the box of wine, it is very possible he did not believe his wife would have gotten drunk. Although we do not know the chemistry of this family and what they do on a regular basis.

The only ones that would know what happens nightly would be the boys, and silencing the children is a major red flag for me.

I would call it the "Costco Phenomenon." When you have a GIANT bag of chips, it is easier to eat way more than on serving. Same with wine. You buy a bottle and share it, when it is gone, its gone. You buy a big BOX of wine, there is way more to share and easy to keep drinking more than you should.
The "Costco Phenomenon".....I love that! lol

Here is my belief. Something happened to baby Lisa (I have no idea what) during the course of the evening and so that the boys didn't see what happened in case they woke up, Baby Lisa was passed out of that window. The screen pulled inward at the corner and the baby passed out of it.

I don't believe that anyone came through that window. :(

Why wouldn't they just walk out the front door with her? They turned on all the lights ... I'd be more worried about that waking the boys...

COULD you all please stop posting until I catch up?
I'm 5 pages behind. thank you

lololol:floorlaugh:

:bump:
There is no light at the end of the tunnel here! I clear one page + 2 more arrive!

I suppose the media person could have made this up or misunderstood but with what cost to his career?

Why would she have made it up herself? Sober mothers don't usually lie that they were drunk. It makes no sense.

When people admit doing something bad I tend to believe they either did what they said or did something worse that they don't want us to know because that makes sense, psychologically. That's what people usually do, rather than make up something that makes them look worse.

Snipped by me ~ Thank you, that was the point I was trying to make, you said it better. :blowkiss:

It's strange to me that the brother also remains silent. Throughout all the speculation over the "unidentified" man, he never spoke up to defend her. Her own brother? I don't get that.

Not only doesn't come out to defend her, but tries to hide his face from the camera in one instance. Maybe he's shy? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth