Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND

might bear some clarification on one of dad's first on camera answer's when he was asked "what kind of person would do something like this?"

His answer was "someone that would cheat on her husb..." - he stopped very abruptly there - kinda like he caught himself - KWIM?

Yes that's what I thought too and I have not been able to get that out of my head. But I thought he said people who cheat on their husbands.

I'm sorry but I've always suspected something going on with someone else.

When she said "When we...when I woke up" and kept looking at JI I thought that was very suspicious . I wonder if JI didn't walk in and catch the guy still there?

If D's being drunk is true, she needs to fess up now. Deborah needs to tell LE exactly what happened during the approximate 2 hours unaccounted for. She needs to tell LE where baby Lisa is.

imo

Babies shouldn't be taking ANY cold medicine. The FDA has placed warning labels on cough and cold medicines warning not to give them to children under 4. Sorry, but people just keep talking about too much cold medicine, but any amount is too much for a child Lisa's age. Not saying this is what happened, though.

I don't know but that's why I asked last week how much wine was left when LE searched her house. I never saw an answer to my question so I guess LE didn't pay any attention.
The main reason I asked is because imo, the mother exhibits alcoholic behavior, I can pick them out a mile away.

BBM--

Would you mind expanding on what behavior you're referring to? Just curious.

I've been thinking about JI. He must be madly in love with her to stand by her, OR he knows something else we don't know.

This won't just look bad for her, but for him. He has custody of his son, and he let him stay with someone who may have neglected him too. They are not legally married, and the daughter is his. I would think he would be very upset with her for her negligence. I don't get this all yet....

There's more to this story. MOO

If he were still at home when she went to the store, then left to go to work knowing she would be drinking, he stands beside her now as he also bears responsibility as he left her alone with the children.

MOO

I, for one, will not watch the show in the morning. Cheap tweet for ratings me thinks, and I found it highly unprofessional. You don't take it out of context like that and throw it out to the vultures.

I'll delay forming an impression until I read a transcript, see it on youtube, or hear more about what was said in context.

BUT...let's also remember it was stated that the police were pitting them against one another. They could have made him believe they knew this was what happened.

I think JI knows something happened. It totally explains his behavior to me from the beginning.

If D's being drunk is true, she needs to fess up now. Deborah needs to tell LE exactly what happened during the approximate 2 hours unaccounted for. She needs to tell LE where baby Lisa is.

imo

And therein lies the rub, marge. She can't fess up because IMO she's responsible.

Where's that family member who said that DB would never do anything to hurt Lisa? Getting drunk while your watching your sick kid isn't an issue in her mind I guess.

Lots of people thought "Terri Horman" when they saw Debra on video...and we know now that Kaine was entrusting Kyron to a woman who he says drank regularly, so perhaps a similar situation existed here...

Whatever Debra has to say now may well be to ward off what is going to come out when the GJ meets on Tuesday...she wants the chance to tell her side first.

We have determined through MSM that the boy was DB's brother.

It's strange to me that the brother also remains silent. Throughout all the speculation over the "unidentified" man, he never spoke up to defend her. Her own brother? I don't get that.

What I don't get is why she came out with this now? Obviously she knew this from the get go and possibly even dad and LE knew this.

So, why spill just this lil tidbit - without going for the whole shebang?

Maybe she was drunk, maybe she was with another man in her bedroom and when she finally emerged baby Lisa was gone?

I know I know - just don't throw things at me ..................'mkay?

Because she was "outed" with the wine purchase. Perhaps her family wore her down after the surveillance video was released.

This is more evidence, IMO, of DB being the culprit, not an intruder.

I wonder if PD didn't know this until they saw her purchase the wine. I bet she didn't disclose this to them in their interview.

After a good night of drinking the empty bottles are usually visible on the kitchen counter of wherever you had been drinking them. LE must have seen them. Then when they found the reciept and video of the purchase, it would be easy to determine how much was consumed.

If she is copping to being drunk on national TV, IMO she is hiding a "much bigger secret"! And...I thought there was an accident. :doh:
You tell LE in the beginning, if you had too much to drink, etc. you don't go on national TV two weeks later. She is now out for sympathy & money for her defense, I doubt it will fly IMO. How much will she get paid for this? Good Lord! :furious:

The things she tries to conceal are the things directly related to whatever happened to Lisa, imo. She doesn't cop to the wine store purchase until LE confronts her with the video or reciept. She doesn't cop to drinking with the neighbor at first, only says, "outside talking to the neighbor". Then when she's confronted with questions about this talking to the neighbor, it becomes a few glasses of wine with the neighbor. And now, if the tweet is accurate, she cops to being drunk.

Other things she tries to conceal, in these instances through histronics (ie, losing it crying): Who went to bed first? "Lisa..." (cry cry cry) Do you have any idea who would do this? "No...um..." (cry cry cry) The window was open? "I left the window open...oh..." (cry cry cry). And so on and so forth. She doesn't WANT to talk about these things, so she attempts to divert the questions through tears. And it works.

So, she didn't want to talk about the wine purchase, the drinking with the neighbor, the being drunk, the time when she put Lisa to bed, the window being left open and popped out, and who might have done something to this baby.

If you put all those things together, you can almost SEE what happened that night in your mind. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth