***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10.43am: Mr Davis asked witness Kerry-Ann Walker whether she would be surprised that as recently as March 19, 2012, Allison had asked for an increase in her anti-depression medication after telling her doctor she was experiencing mood swings.

"That would surprise me, yes," Ms Walker said.

Mr Davis followed with: "There's actually quite a lot going on behind the scenes that she hasn't told you?"

"You're hardly in a position to really assist the court as to what her state of mind would have been."

Ms Walker replied: "I don't agree".

"I think I knew her better than most people.

"I was aware of what she was going through."

Go Kerry-Ann! :rocker:

Rae Wilson‏@RaeWilson78

Allison Baden-Clay's friend denies she is being an "amateur psychiatrist" while testifying in murder case #court #qld http://ow.ly/iHRat

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

10.33am: Witness Witness Kerry-Ann Walker said she met her friend Allison for coffee in early 2010, where they again spoke about her depression.

"She told me that she had started taking her anti-depression medication again but she didn't like taking it so she was only taking a very small dose," Ms Walker said.

She said most of their conversations during that year were not about depression. Instead, Allison had talked often about her troubled relationship with her husband.

But by 2012, Ms Walker said Allison was doing well.

"After the children, after (her youngest) was about two or three she started working," Ms Walker said.

"Once she started working she was out and about a lot more.

"We would catch up a lot more.

"She was much more outgoing."

The court heard Ms Walker saw her friend for the last time on February 3, 2012.

She said Allison had not discussed feeling depressed at that time.

Brilliant I feel as though I am sitting in the court room myself.....great work from those there....you 'ROCK':banghead:

I'm back and caught up.
Poor Kerry : (

If anyone needs a break I can sit here for a little while.

Second witness is Sue Braun - a good friend of my better half...!

She owns the tennis centre, yes? So many people's lives have been affected by this, this must be hard for her. She is doing really well so far.

10.43am: Mr Davis asked witness Kerry-Ann Walker whether she would be surprised that as recently as March 19, 2012, Allison had asked for an increase in her anti-depression medication after telling her doctor she was experiencing mood swings.

"That would surprise me, yes," Ms Walker said.

Mr Davis followed with: "There's actually quite a lot going on behind the scenes that she hasn't told you?"

"You're hardly in a position to really assist the court as to what her state of mind would have been."

Ms Walker replied: "I don't agree".

"I think I knew her better than most people.

"I was aware of what she was going through."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

Hang in there Kerry-Ann. You're doing so well. Stay strong.

She owns the tennis centre, yes? So many people's lives have been affected by this, this must be hard for her. She is doing really well so far.

Yes - the tennis centre owner. They live behind it, across the road from the BC house.

stay strong Kerry-Anne.....stay strong....don't let them try and twist what you have to say !!!!!!!

Gerard would have to be one unlucky bloke, the unluckiest in Au, .. he can't keep a job, he starts up his own business , cant keep that up to snuff, falls over backwards with an employee, who subsequently chirps to the police, gets offside with his inlaws, finds himself in debt to his eyeballs and over , has to 'scream and cry ' to folks to borrow thousands and thousands of dollars, employees leave, schemes go wrong, clients fall away, he doesnt get to be president of the Chamber of Commerce, then things escalate..

His wife finds out about his extracurricular bonking, he has to fire her in front of the other staff, his wife starts to retrieve her life a bit, his life goes downhill at warp speed, he starts up with the old bonk , but then the OLD bonk finds out about the OTHER bonks, then his wife finds out about the OLD bonk being started up again. . The bills pour in, day in day out. no revenue, just bills , bills, bills, he borrows again and again and again,.. then one night, his wife , his HEAVILY INSURED wife , after having her hair set and groomed, claws his face, runs off into the night and somehow, someway travels 20 klms and manages to bury herself in a tidal creek. .. but at the same time, mysteriously, leaving her blood traces in the family car.

and she's depressed ?? what level of depression must Gerard be in?

murderously depressed, I bet.

Gbc just stood up, have to say he hasn't lost any weight at all. If he had yellow jacket on he wouldn't look any different from the old c21 shots.

They're obviously feeding him too well in the big house! oops, did i just say that??

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid

Neighbour tells Baden-Clay committal she heard yelling coming from Baden-Clay house. @9NewsBrisbane

DAY one of the six-day hearing to determine whether Gerard Baden-Clay will face trial for the murder of his wife is under way.

10.47am: Witness Kerry-Anne Walker told the court she went to the Baden-Clays' Brookfield home on April 20 after the police called her at work to say Allison had gone missing.

She said when she arrived, she noticed scratches on Gerard Baden-Clay's face.

"You said they were so fresh they appeared to be weeping," Mr Davis said.

She replied: "They were very fresh scratches, yes".

Ms Walker said she asked Allison's dad, Geoff Dickie, who had also arrived at the house with his wife, how Gerard got the scratches on his face.

"Mr Dickie said he had asked Gerard and was told he had cut himself shaving," Ms Walker said.

Ahhh ha here we go : )

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid

Neighbour tells Baden-Clay committal she heard yelling coming from Baden-Clay house. @9NewsBrisbane

Go Sue

Gerard would have to be one unlucky bloke, the unluckiest in Au, .. he can't keep a job, he starts up his own business , cant keep that up to snuff, falls over backwards with an employee, who subsequently chirps to the police, gets offside with his inlaws, finds himself in debt to his eyeballs and over , has to 'scream and cry ' to folks to borrow thousands and thousands of dollars, employees leave, schemes go wrong, clients fall away, he doesnt get to be president of the Chamber of Commerce, then things escalate..

His wife finds out about his extracurricular bonking, he has to fire her in front of the other staff, his wife starts to retrieve her life a bit, his life goes downhill at warp speed, he starts up with the old bonk , but then the OLD bonk finds out about the OTHER bonks, then his wife finds out about the OLD bonk being started up again. . The bills pour in, day in day out. no revenue, just bills , bills, bills, he borrows again and again and again,.. then one night, his wife , his HEAVILY INSURED wife , after having her hair set and groomed, claws his face, runs off into the night and somehow, someway travels 20 klms and manages to bury herself in a tidal creek. .. but at the same time, mysteriously, leaving her blood traces in the family car.

and she's depressed ?? what level of depression must Gerard be in?

murderously depressed, I bet.

Now, now Troops....maybe it's just circumstantial depression....

I'm back and caught up.
Poor Kerry : (

If anyone needs a break I can sit here for a little while.

Poor anyone who was close to Allison...to have to stand as a witness....and be torn apart again.....after loosing such a wonderful friend....Are any GBC family in court.....???? and do we know if they will take the stand any time today.....Thank you guys huge amounts....

@Ashley McDermid....GBC still wearing his wedding ring!!
Bet he wasn't wearing it when he met up with TM....

It is a shame he did not show any connection to Allison when she was missing..how fake is this, the grieving widow of a wife who took her own life, I almost feel sorry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme