GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The face doesn't look viet to me, more islander. But it's a grainy pic.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned, though I may have missed it, is that this person walks with a limp. This person should be very recognizable to those that know her. She swings her left foot out as she walks and you can see the limp as she's walking toward us by the luggage rack. I also believe she is naturally overweight not 'stuffed.' I think this because she carries herself fluidly while walking in the lobby. If she were stuffed, she'd walk more stiffly, especially when running up the stairs.

I noticed the limp too, but thought it might be because of a weapon/knife stuffed in her pants? But think about it, we've got a slu-foot perp with a limp and a wonky lower lip. How is it we can't find this person?

Re: punctuality: I read (early on, sorry no link), that him and wife always communicated re: getting home after work, to the point of having almost a contest of sorts, like..I bet I can be home before you..type of thing. Wife was being interviewed in this article.

I noticed the limp too, but thought it might be because of a weapon/knife stuffed in her pants? But think about it, we've got a slu-foot perp with a limp and a wonky lower lip. How is it we can't find this person?

While I was screen capping last night, I noticed a little bit more of the difference between the way she goes up the steps right after passing the camera the first time verses the second time. The first time, she's looking into the camera from the corner of her eye as she goes around and up the steps, and you'll notice a little trip or adjustment. At the same place, the second time you see her go past the camera, she's lifting her right arm up for momentum. Not the most elegant ascent, but I imagine at that point it was just meant to be quick. David was found half clad, maybe if the elevator had worked he would have been in the shower still?

Thank you FindHG for all of your helpful pics

I am really having a difficult time reaching any kind of opinion in this case.
I know , based on LE , that the POI is a woman.
Personally I was never sure about that.

Based on the fact (IMO) that the POI used the staircase, I don't think this is the person DM was meeting.
I am thinking that he booked the hotel room and met someone there after work.
Its still not clear to me if the elevator was broken (only one in the hotel?) or if a room card was needed to access the elevator.
If a card was needed, he could have rode the elevator down to meet and bring upstairs the person he was meeting... no other stairway video
He could have spent time with the person he was expecting. He/She could have left. He may have text his wife to tell her he would be home shortly.
Its possible that there was a knock on his door, he opens it and recognizes the POI.
Did not want a confrontation, turns his back and walks back into the room
Its hard to tell as we don't know exactly how dressed or undressed he was

Would like to see much more video of the hours before his text. Video of the people using the elevator

IMO, there is definitely more than one person involved in this "mission". We have already seen what looks like they might have been a driver/lookout in the background, prior to the Perp going up the stairs. There might have already been someone in the room with him, and this person joined them. We don't know. But, if we think that there are already two people involved in this murder, it becomes far more sinister than just a passion killing. I'm still thinking this was about money, and the whole sex thing is secondary.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it unusual that the female perp (we now know she *is* a she), used a knife as the murder weapon? I can see a woman grabbing a butcher knife in the kitchen, but premeditated, seems like an odd choice for a woman?

A gun would make too much noise!

The figure at the door could be hotel security as well. That's what came to mind when I first watched the video. The POI has that similar look of dress, sans the ski jacket.

The figure at the door could be hotel security as well. That's what came to mind when I first watched the video. The POI has that similar look of dress, sans the ski jacket.

I went back to watch the video again

I agree, they are dressed very much alike

I am not positive , but is that a logo of some sort on the right side of the POI's jacket?

Sorry to be late coming to this thread, and not yet reading it in its entirety, and I apologize if this have been mentioned -

but I just watched the video of the POI in the lobby - and noticed person No2, who walks into shot as the POI turns to walk back towards the entrance.
Person No.2 seems similarly dressed, and as I can make out - has the same walk/stride motion.
It just made me think that the POI & No.2 know each other and know what's going on.
Is there more than one POI?

(back to read the rest of the thread)

[video=youtube;uFggi_25c84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=uFggi_25c84[/video]

Sorry to be late coming to this thread, and not yet reading it in its entirety, and I apologize if this have been mentioned -

but I just watched the video of the POI in the lobby - and noticed person No2, who walks into shot as the POI turns to walk back towards the entrance.
Person No.2 seems similarly dressed, and as I can make out - has the same walk/stride motion.
It just made me think that the POI & No.2 know each other and know what's going on.

[video=youtube;uFggi_25c84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=uFggi_25c84[/video]

Only one that we are aware of

Do we have any msm links with quotes from LE about a woman being questioned in this case? What I have just said "sources".

Anyone have thoughts on the identity of the woman questioned? (I'd just assumed it was the wife, but could it have been someone else?)

"Sources tell ABC 7 News a woman has been questioned by investigators, but that no arrests have been made in the case."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...litzy-donovan-hotel-111361.html#ixzz3VtCtIS4b
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Good catch and good question!

I think the POI also has something sticking out of their right hand side pants pockets they come up the stairs (between 1.48 & 1.49 on the vid) - looks like a aerial from a phone or maybe walky talky? ... then again :thinking: not sure what it could be ... what do you think?

I think the POI also has something sticking out of their right hand side pants pockets they come up the stairs (between 1.48 & 1.49 on the vid) - looks like a aerial from a phone or maybe walky talky? ... then again :thinking: not sure what it could be ... what do you think?

Yes. I do see that. Not sure if it is in pocket or hand.
Do phones still have aerials?

Does she/he put something up to his/her ear?

Yes. I do see that. Not sure if it is in pocket or hand.
Do phones still have aerials?

In the pocket ... I just thought Walkie Talkie because my aerial looks like that - but maybe something else...:dunno:

pocket screencap 2.JPG

I can see hotel staff dressed as the POI was, such as Valet employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members