DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to listen again but the question was where are they on the manhunt for tatum and iirc she said PGC is the lead on that because the homicide happened in their jurisdiction and the fbi is assisting them/put him on top ten list

at this point there are no charges related to Relisha.. not even kidnapping?

BBM

Can it really be considered kidnapping if Mom gave her to him?? I'd expect the charges against him relating to Relisha will be more related to what happened after she was in his care.

I must've misunderstood the question. I thought PG County's involvement was regarding his wife's murder. Seems like DC Police are heading up most of this... Maybe I misunderstood the question - it was hard to hear.

That is how I understood it too, belimom.

[/B]

BBM

Can it really be considered kidnapping if Mom gave her to him?? I'd expect the charges against him relating to Relisha will be more related to what happened after she was in his care.

yes it can... if you hold someone against their will that is kidnapping. (that can mean preventing them from going home/leaving, etc)

(this happened in the teghan skiba case which is currently in the penalty phase for the DP..)

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 6m
@DCPoliceDept Chief says citizen volunteers can join search of park for #RelishaRudd early next week. @wusa9

Sorry, been lurking the whole time but just had a thought. Astrokitty I quite like your theory, and I'm wondering - this 'granddaughter' KT was said to have been raising. Could she and Relisha be the same girl? For welfare purposes? KT and his wife claiming her as theirs and SY claiming her as hers?

Don't know that that would explain anything else, but I just wondered.

I didn't think it was that close. Maybe that's where he was living recently (wasn't there an eviction?) (bbm):

You know what...The article says "family home". I'll bet that they are referring to the home where they found the white truck, which is approximately a block from Kenilworth Aquatic Park. I still haven't found a name for who lives there and an exact address, but that is real interesting.

It is more like a couple of miles up 295. I have both locations marked on my map, unless another address has come out that I don't have mapped.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=38.888027,-76.955538&spn=0.044561,0.078535

I've looked at all the locations since Day One - but what threw me off was when they said 'one block'. His GMC truck was found less than a mile away, but even the city blocks are there are not that big.

There is a neighborhood right there by the park.

I've looked at all the locations since Day One - but what threw me off was when they said 'one block'. His GMC truck was found less than a mile away, but even the city blocks are there are not that big.

There is a neighborhood right there by the park.

Where exactly do you believe the truck was found? I have it marked where I believe it was found, though not an exact number address. I know that there has been discrepancy and there has been a lot of reporting that it was found in Hyattsville. Being local, do you think it was found elsewhere? However, Chapel Oaks is not in Hyattsville, but the address that I came up with is Mt Rainier, which is where I have it on my map. The location that I have marked on the map for the white truck is approximately 1 block from 295 and where a portion of the park meets up with at the DC/MD border.

ETA ~ I just realized that that sound snippy and rude, I don't mean it that way, but I know you work up there and are more familiar with the area than I. I have some familiarity, but not to your extent.

ETA Again ~ I added a line where I think the edge of the park is that is about 1 block from the truck.

ETA Again Again ~ After more research, the location that I have for the truck is actually considered Capitol Heights, at least on the northern side of the street. I wonder if it is considered DC on the southern side of the street.

I know one of the articles said Tatum grew up in that area. Is it possible it's one of his parent's homes?

Where exactly do you believe the truck was found? I have it marked where I believe it was found, though not an exact number address. I know that there has been discrepancy and there has been a lot of reporting that it was found in Hyattsville. Being local, do you think it was found elsewhere? However, Chapel Oaks is not in Hyattsville, but the address that I came up with is Mt Rainier, which is where I have it on my map. The location that I have marked on the map for the white truck is approximately 1 block from 295 and where a portion of the park meets up with at the DC/MD border.

ETA ~ I just realized that that sound snippy and rude, I don't mean it that way, but I know you work up there and are more familiar with the area than I. I have some familiarity, but not to your extent.

ETA Again ~ I added a line where I think the edge of the park is that is about 1 block from the truck.

ETA Again Again ~ After more research, the location that I have for the truck is actually considered Capitol Heights, at least on the northern side of the street. I wonder if it is considered DC on the southern side of the street.

I know one of the articles said Tatum grew up in that area. Is it possible it's one of his parent's homes?

You didn't sound snippy and rude... :seeya:

I think it was found in Capital Heights, MD, but reports also put it in Hyattsville. Who knows?

Gotta run pick up a kid - but was wondering where the 'block away' thing came from. Maybe it is his childhood home? Like hambirg said, Tatum grew up in that area...

I can't get over how strange it is that her mom is so damn defensive over "whose fault it is." YOUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING. WHO CARES WHOSE FAULT IT IS.

Sorry, been lurking the whole time but just had a thought. Astrokitty I quite like your theory, and I'm wondering - this 'granddaughter' KT was said to have been raising. Could she and Relisha be the same girl? For welfare purposes? KT and his wife claiming her as theirs and SY claiming her as hers?

Don't know that that would explain anything else, but I just wondered.

This is really interesting and plausible. Thanks for sharing :)

Just watching the news on NBC4... nothing new but did note that the lime and shovel report from the reporter, he said he was told that from 2 different police sources.

Second day of searching continues at Kenilworth Park
Friday - 3/28/2014, 4:08pm ET

(snip)
D.C. police have focused their search for Relisha Rudd on Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens after learning that the man last seen with the girl went to the park after purchasing a box of 42-gallon trash bags and other items.

(snip)
In an afternoon press briefing, Lanier says that dive teams were searching the various ponds, marshes and waterways in the park. Teams of police, fire and EMS recruits along with search and rescue experts from Montgomery County and other agencies were all assisting in what Lanier calls a "technical" search.

(snip)
Anyone who finds Relisha or Tatum is asked to call 911 or the Command Information Center at 202-727-9099 or 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324).

much more @ link:
http://wtop.com/109/3592046/The-latest-Divers-join-search-for-Relisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members