DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has verified that KLT had "contact" with other girls at the shelter. There was a msm article quoting one mother and others who stated KLT would try to give the little girls "money" and "gifts". IMO, this is exactly what has gone on with Relisha, and SY pimped out Relisha to KLT.

I wish I could hope your theory is the way things went, but all the facts tell us otherwise. I wonder if KLT's wife thought they were just helping Relisha though, but found out what was happening, so KLT killed her.

I think whatever the group in the hotel room did or talked about when Tatum's wife was there caused an argument later between Tatum and her and it led to her death. My guess is the group's conversation involved Relisha or something else that she did not like. What confuses me is why his wife was there at all if she was filing for divorce ? I also think the divorce was because she discovered his interest in children. A lot comes out in a divorce and I think he could not have her crumbling his house of cards. I do think her murder was unplanned because a hotel room is not very discreet. I hope he passed Relisha off to someone else the week prior and was planning his wife's murder (hence the trash bags) but even so - anyone who has Relisha as a result of a deal is not going to have regard for her life. To them, she is a money making pawn in this whole game of horror and whoever gets her risks losing it all so I don't feel great about the outcome . But on the other hand if the trash bags were for Relisha - perhaps it slipped during the groups meeting that he had killed her and his wife threatened him with it later that night. If Tatum was in the business of trafficking, dealing drugs or child *advertiser censored*, his job put him in the perfect position to maintain access to people who would be his buyers and suppliers for all three of those businesses. He didn't want school officials or his wife ruining that business.
Why kill Relisha though is the only thing I can't explain - I don't think he wanted a missing child on his hands but I think he panicked when the school kept investigating and was afraid Relisha would tell. I think Tatum thought the school would easily go away without questions or investigations. He knew that the Dr. Tatum role was unraveling.

The above is my mind's version. My heart wants to believe that it's illegal adoption and she is with some one who wanted a child and Tatum set that up and the wife didn't like it. maybe those people don't want to come forward because they will lose her and fear punishment . Again - my hearts version.

Sadly this beautiful little girl is probably dead. The mother is a piece of work, waits weeks to report her missing, changes her story and the presser, it makes it seem as if the mother knew all along what happened to her child.

What is this woman doing now? She no longer has any kids to worry about. She is now free and easy.......for the time being. Until all of this eventually bites her on the bum.

If she knew Karl so well, why isn't she chasing up all his family and friends to find him.
Especially if she is on so great terms with him and doesn't believe he has done anything wrong. She obviously has his phone number, probably has all of his phone numbers.
I just had a horrible thought.

Might she be complicit in hiding him so she doesn't get into trouble? I wouldn't put anything past her. JMOO

Marg... You ask some very intriguing questions here...

- why isn't mom trying to track Karl down... Through HIS phone and/or friends and relatives of his...?

- would mom hide him to save herself?

:waitasec:

I absolutely believe mom and her friends/family would hide him or try to.

Does anyone know every where Tatum worked and had been for a few years leading up to this?

Anyone hear anything more about Mom being in the hospital...I remember she was unavailable for comment because of this and it was one of the excuses for Tatum having the care of Relisha or is it another one of the changing "facts".

The reason I asked about dominoes is because I swear I worked with this man. Wen I saw he used a different name, I was even more sure. I actually had a sexual harassment lawsuit against the person I worked with. When it came time for the deposition,
he disappeared with the dominoes night deposit and I'm not sure if they ever found him, or maybe that's what the larceny charge was for? Dominoes ended up settling with me.

When I first saw his picture I thought to myself, that guy sure looks familiar.

The reason I asked about dominoes is because I swear I worked with this man. Wen I saw he used a different name, I was even more sure. I actually had a sexual harassment lawsuit against the person I worked with. When it came time for the deposition,
he disappeared with the dominoes night deposit and I'm not sure if they ever found him, or maybe that's what the larceny charge was for? Dominoes ended up settling with me.

When I first saw his picture I thought to myself, that guy sure looks familiar.

I'm Lahoma, this lists 'Karl Tatum' as being granted parole in October 2011 in Virginia. IIRC, he went to prison for larceny in 2003? Still looking for confirmation on that. Does that fit with the timeline of your situation?

I am so sorry you had such a bad experience. If it was Tatum, that predatory behavior sure fits with what we are surmising about him.

http://vadoc.virginia.gov/resources/vpb/decisions/2011/decisions-oct11.pdf

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 1h
The search for #RelishaRudd continues this morning at Kenilworth Park in NE DC. http://bit.ly/1gMFSvJ pic.twitter.com/oF4OPbmCWZ

I'm Lahoma, this lists 'Karl Tatum' as being granted parole in October 2011 in Virginia. IIRC, he went to prison for larceny in 2003? Still looking for confirmation on that. Does that fit with the timeline of your situation?

I am so sorry you had such a bad experience. If it was Tatum, that predatory behavior sure fits with what we are surmising about him.

No I guess not then. Unless it took them 3 years to find him. I worked there in probably 1999-2000.

If you go here:

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do

Then put Tatum, Karl into the search, you will see his charges and decisions, for 1992 and 2003. Seems he was sentenced to 12 yrs in 2003 but it was suspended 9 years.

There's a reason LE didn't release a video of KT coming OUT of the hotel room that we saw him going into with Relisha. :(

Don't know if this was posted earlier last night, but here's a picture of the hotel where they stayed on March 1.

Bj3KmI1IEAAiZW4.jpg

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/status/449738294520451072/photo/1

There's a reason LE didn't release a video of KT coming OUT of the hotel room that we saw him going into with Relisha. :(

Sadly I agree. I think LE has a bit more than just the purchases Tatum made at Home Depot. The very first presser was stated as a "recovery" I cant see them saying that without something concrete.

Let today be the day we find this precious girl! :please:

http://www.wjla.com/search/index.cfm?adv=Search+Videos&clt=Search+Videos&key=Relisha+Rudd

I was able to watch one of the videos with Melissa Young Turner....but not all of them.

Okay, well here is a nice shot of Relisha in the boots, if anyone can find the grandma/ boots video. That will be quite interesting if she had been back and forth with them, leaving the shoes her aunt said "I know that was her in the hotel because she had on the boots and she loves those boots!" (not a direct quote). I'm so tired of their lies and cover ups that keep this child lost and harmed.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/2014/03/26/fbi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman