DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you look at the area that was being described as teh area of activity where body was found it was near restrooms located near ball fields and play ground.

I highly doubt that that body has been there long. If it had been found in a wooded area, yes, but the area reporters have described seems not to have a lot of brush, or high grass that would hide a body from view.

MOO this is not Tatum and will end up begin unrelated to the case.

Here's where I'm leaning here. And this is JMO, nothing confirmed whatsoever
--I do NOT think Relisha is in that park
--I DO think the body they found today will turn out to be Tatum
--Based on the sleuthing I have been doing, and things I have discovered, I believe he sold her
--I believe that he sold other missing kids as well, both boys and girls, since he was paroled in Oct 2011

If indeed it is him that was found today, and I think that it is, there are two options how he ended up dead IMO
--He figured that LE knew all about his "business" with kids; he knew he was going to go back to jail, and would never be released this time, so he took the coward's way out
--This ordeal with Relisha has caused some serious problems with his contacts within this child trafficking ring that was going on (again, NOT confirmed, JMO) and someone decided he was no longer useful, killed him, and made it look like a suicide

Oh My.....

You know, I was just thinking yesterday, with KT disappearing like he did, without a trace, if we might not hear that he would be found and not be alive.
If he did kill his wife, and knowing that Relisha has not been found.
I am wondering, if he would take his own life.
Then I thought, a selfish man would not do that...and someone who would take a child and kill his wife.. I don't see them taking their own life, unless he felt the circle of all looking for him closing in.
I'm just speculating....
Then again....a body could be anyone.
I hope for the sake of finding Relisha that it's not KT.

It could be a ploy, to throw police off.. with him dead the chase end. I think I read it here 1st he bought lime substance matter. He has been doing some research. if he went a medical event in Atlanta, He had this all planned out.

I think he double crossed the parents. They might have trusted him to watch the girl because they went to the same school or where friendly with one another in a knowing way. Its not uncommon for people in need to know a teacher or etc at the school an have child live with them or a while. I think with this family back ground and etc. They will look badder or just as bad as him.

Its look he did some research and he started a new life within this build up. He has people helping him unknowingly of the circumstances. Catching this guy should'nt not be to hard. from what I have read so the social service lady should arrest asap for making this chase occur.. They should do that right now , with out her tipping him off or spooking him with detail.This young girl would be found today and him behind bars. Because he has made so many mistakes if your on the run to start.

--Based on the sleuthing I have been doing, and things I have discovered, I believe he sold her
--I believe that he sold other missing kids as well, both boys and girls, since he was paroled in Oct 2011

If indeed it is him that was found today, and I think that it is, there are two options how he ended up dead IMO
--He figured that LE knew all about his "business" with kids; he knew he was going to go back to jail, and would never be released this time, so he took the coward's way out
--This ordeal with Relisha has caused some serious problems with his contacts within this child trafficking ring that was going on (again, NOT confirmed, JMO) and someone decided he was no longer useful, killed him, and made it look like a suicide

ITA with everything you've said... I've followed this from the beginning, but have never posted. I've felt this goes beyond just KLT and Relisha. JMO I hope LE is looking at every angle.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 3m
#BREAKING Sources tell @wusa9 body in park appears to be #KahlilTatum alleged abductor of #RelishaRudd Gunshot to head, tatoo.

Who, or where, is Relisha's father? Have there been any press releases or comments from the family about that?

I am really, really sorry if this has already been discussed. I apologize for taking a shortcut and asking instead of reading all the threads!!! But, thank you in advance WS'ers.. I appreciate it! :)

I think that info should not that hard to get. Unless the child was born out of wild time act within a climate for profit. I think you can figured what im trying to say within that.

but they can get info to where she was born and etc, getting all the info is no more than 5-10 minutes. It should right at the school in her personal private records, or her mothers with in social services if she has used it. Ss# and hospitals would be fastest way to get all that info regardless of circumstances.

I would just like to compliment you on your theory!!!! Excellent excellent opinion!!!!!

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 2m
#BREAKING: Sources tell WUSA9 body in park probably Kahlil Tatum, alleged abductor of Relisha Rudd. MORE SOON on WUSA9

If she WAS sold I hope to God she was sold simply to a family who wanted a child but couldn't conceive and didn't want to go through the formal adoption avenue. That way, hopefully, she would at least be safe and sound with a full belly and a roof over her head...

Sources tell WUSA9's Bruce Leshan that the body found at park 'appears' to be that of Tatum, the alleged abductor of 8-year-old Relisha Rudd.

The body was that of an African American male, with a gunshot to the head and a tattoo similar to the photo distributed by police, sources say.

The body was found in the woods in Kenilworth Park in Northeast Washington on Monday afternoon during the search for evidence in the Relisha Rudd case.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2014/03/31/relisha-rudd-search-missing-dc-park/7118895/

I agree with you.I think this is exactly what happened too. I believe she was sold.

To add to my theory post upthread. I am leaning a bit towards SY possibly being fooled by Tatum. Not fooled in the sense that she had no idea what he was doing behind the scenes. I think she knew very well what he was about. Her and at least 3 other family members knew what he was doing. But, I think Relisha's involvement AT FIRST may have been a "we're just going to take some pictures" deal.

I think that deal changed though. When, why, or how I'm not sure. One thing I've thought is maybe someone, after seeing a photo, was interested in having her, and offered him a substantial amount of money that he couldn't pass up. And I don't think he would have run that offer past anyone else. So that's where I think they were possibly fooled by Tatum.

But I do not hold SY, or the other three persons I feel are involved, blameless in this whatsoever. I do not look at anyone other than Relisha, and possibly AKT, as victims in all this. I think SY should be locked up, along with the 3 others, and the key thrown away!!

CBS news now- Sources say they believe it is Tatum. The body was that of an African American male, with a gunshot to the head and a tell-tale tattoo on the arm.

Body was discovered within a building that had multiple doors; building is NOT the recreation center.

I saw a comment earlier from someone who mentioned that said it was curious that Shamika said Relisha would be "set" if anything ever happened to Kahlil and his wife... who are both now (presumably) gone. I don't think this case here was anything that well thought out and how would she receive anything if there is no trace of her, but it was thought-provoking!

ABC 7 news now- AY- My heart hurts. If this is KT, where is Relisha?

This reminds me of Shaniya Davis.The motels rooms and all.I'm not saying the mother had anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en