DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like a bucket. Wouldn't it be easier to use a handle to carry it? Is it that heavy that he can't use the handle? Do SS have a pool? Did it have chlorine tablets in it initially? My first impression of this person is that he is young, perhaps because he ran so well. (Don't ask me how I know but as you age your running ability seems to dwindle.) So this person to me either was hired by a disgruntled business associate, use to work for SS and wanted to get even for some reason, or it was random.

RBBM.
My DH loves those types of buckets.
He uses them for lots of things, gardening scraps I annoyingly leave behind, paint, bird seed to carry out to the feeders, you name it.

He also has one for me when I do spring cleaning. I use it as a mop bucket, I fill it with diluted Murphy's Oil Soap to clean cabinets, diluted vinegar and water for the windows (you get the idea).

He takes the handles off of them.
I don't think we own one of these type buckets that still has the handle attached.

I have no idea why it was reported that what this person is holding is a paper bag.
I'm telling ya I am a bucket expert LOL and this person is carrying a bucket.

RBBM.
He uses them for lots of things, gardening scraps I annoyingly leave behind, paint, bird seed to carry out to the feeders, you name it.

He also has one for me when I do spring cleaning. I use it as a mop bucket, I fill it with diluted Murphy's Oil Soap to clean cabinets, diluted vinegar and water for the windows (you get the idea).

I don't think we own one of these type buckets that still has the handle attached.

I have no idea why it was reported that what this person is holding is a paper bag.

Yeah, no way that's anything other than a bucket, imo

Yeah, it's a freaking bucket .. LOL on the report that it was a bag!

RBBM.

5 gallon bucket expert! :) Definitely what the guy has in his hand but...it seems like a strange, cumbersome thing to be hauling around if you had just killed 4 people and set a car on fire. Still, so far he has gotten away with it, dumb as he may be. He has to be following the news and sees his image plastered everywhere.

I think I missed the "blunt force trauma" comment. Just wondering, were all four people killed this way?

Edited to add: I'm sorry, I just went back and read that "Three of the four (they didn't release which three) were stabbed and/or bludgeoned to death." I'm wondering how the forth was killed. Does anyone think this could be a murder/suicide?

BBM ... Yes, absolutely, though I hope I'm wrong. Kill everyone while they're sleeping. Get rid of car to make it look like someone else did it --- perhaps hoping surviving children never know the truth. Return to house, start fire, kill self. MOO.

5 gallon bucket expert! :) Definitely what the guy has in his hand but...it seems like a strange, cumbersome thing to be hauling around if you had just killed 4 people and set a car on fire. Still, so far he has gotten away with it, dumb as he may be. He has to be following the news and sees his image plastered everywhere.

I hate to LOL on this thread, because it's such a horrendous crime, but ya it's probably the only thing I am an expert on...darn buckets. :facepalm:

I completely agree, the guy is a dumb as a dinner plate.

I know that people get perturbed and cranky when LE does not give updates. I feel that way sometimes, as well.
However, as most of us know, LE has no choice.
They need to ensure that they have a really good case.

There is so much we don't know yet, but it is really interesting to read the opinions here. Some/many are amazingly astute and creative.

I have no doubt that LE is working their buns off collecting evidence, the less they say the better at this point.
I don't think there will be a problem finding a/the perp/perps fairly soon. Just a feeling.

I hate to LOL on this thread, because it's such a horrendous crime, but ya it's probably the only thing I am an expert on...darn buckets. :facepalm:

I completely agree, the guy is a dumb as a dinner plate.

I know that people get perturbed and cranky when LE does not give updates. I feel that way sometimes, as well.
However, as most of us know, LE has no choice.
They need to ensure that they have a really good case.

There is so much we don't know yet, but it is really interesting to read the opinions here. Some/many are amazingly astute and creative.

I have no doubt that LE is working their buns off collecting evidence, the less they say the better at this point.
I don't think there will be a problem finding a/the perp/perps fairly soon. Just a feeling.

Have you notified LE of your expertise? Or maybe the local media. You could be a pundit!

Yes, I agree with you, that LE is on this case.

Wondering if daughters have long term relationships.
One about to graduate.
Start life.
Wonder if a boyfriend raced? Had a concussion?
I'm at an 8, and they are known to family.

If one ranked this from one to ten with 10 being, "Inside job involving family members" and 1 representing a mere "Random home invasion," where would you rank this one?
I'm not too proud to pimp my own question.

At this point, eight have I think responded with a number and the average ranks at 7.0.

Just a couple of observations from Facebook:

Savvas Savopoulous posted he had started a new job in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in December of 2014. Was he commuting back to DC???

Abigail Savopoulous, the older daughter, posted that she lives in Charlotte Amalie, VI. I thought the family owned a condo in St. Croix???

I don't think I need to ask this one .. but in regards to motivation and in the style of WFG's question, with 1 being personal, and 10 being financial .. where would you rank this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1