DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little curious that a race car driver with "a need for speed" has zero speeding tickets.

A lot is curious but then we know very little about JW, including where he has lived, if he's ever been married or even whether he had a valid driver's license or insurance. All we really know is that he lied to police about several key facts, he admitted he lied and that he shared photos of his employer's personal property on social media including a photo of the Porsche stolen and torched. That and they searched his car and found the old registration to the Mosler.

JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3111757/Police-look-links-assistant-DC-execs-slaying.html

:stop:

It is very obvious family members and friends have been sleuthed away from Websleuths. DO NOT bring it here! It's been said over and over it's against TOS! Stop!

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, Don't like a post, Roll and Scroll or alert the post. Remember the Ignore button can be your friend.

:bump:

But why would they need JW to unlock the Mosler for them? We all agree that SS would
have gladly given DW and crew anything and everything.

I have no idea but the Mosler was either chosen as the money drop location for a reason. Or JW told LE it was the money drop location for a reason.

I realize you are searching for motives discussing the Mosler but IMO the logistics of attempting to steal the Mosler would be such a huge undertaking it does not seem plausible. Cars in the driveway would have to be moved to get access to the garage. A specialized vehicle trailer would be needed (not an Amerit box truck.) If someone attempted to drive it away, it would stand out like a sore thumb on the streets of DC and be spotted faster than Porsche. It is such a rare vehicle it would be extremely difficult to resell.

Not if DW was wearing a green vest and looked like he was part of the crew. Neighbors wouldn't know if SS had sold it or wanted it hauled down to FL or to a race track.

No one in his right mind would touch a stolen Mosler. I believe it would be so easy to trace the history and know where it came from. Although it is extremely rare there are much more desirable cars available for a hot car fence. It would be extremely difficult to export as well. IMO The green vest was more likely a disguise for being on the street in that neighborhood.

Yes, but you're assuming DW and Co thought it through, weren't high on drugs and were knowledgeable. They also could be the lower level thieves, with higher level guys knowing more about how to move the car internationally, etc.

Is it possible the monsters who committed this horrific crime are that dumb? Maybe they were that stupid to think they could pull this off and really did not have a solid plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet "they" have pulled it off so far. It's been well over a month and only Wint is in custody so I'd say whomever planned this heinous crime wasn't all that stupid. We have no idea what was taken whether it be expensive art or jewelry or rare coins in a safe. One of their cars was stolen. All right in their own home. It is a crime that reflects a lot of insider planning and arrogance. Wint wasn't an insider.

Wint's mistake was eating the pizza and not finishing it. That's not a mistake that reflects stupidity to me, it is a mistake that reflects fatigue and hunger after being up all night.

JMO

I have no idea but the Mosler was either chosen as the money drop location for a reason. Or JW told LE it was the money drop location for a reason.

He wanted to get the registration papers out of the car so that he could photoshop it with his name on it and put it on his instagram account. His followers would have been raving over it.

Yet "they" have pulled it off so far. It's been well over a month and only Wint is in custody so I'd say whomever planned this heinous crime wasn't all that stupid. We have no idea what was taken whether it be expensive art or jewelry or rare coins in a safe. One of their cars was stolen. All right in their own home. It is a crime that reflects a lot of insider planning and arrogance. Wint wasn't an insider.

Wint's mistake was eating the pizza and not finishing it. That's not a mistake that reflects stupidity to me, it is a mistake that reflects fatigue and hunger after being up all night.

JMO

BBM. But the pizza was ordered the night before the fire?

He wanted to get the registration papers out of the car so that he could photoshop it with his name on it and put it on his instagram account. His followers would have been raving over it.

I dunno, there's an awful lot to do with that Mosler. Funny coincidences -- SM posts, money dropped there, registration found in backpack in car parked near scene of the crime, admitted lies about its being locked versus unlocked. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

BBM. But the pizza was ordered the night before the fire?

Right and the pizza was ordered by a woman. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Wint's former lawyer said he doesn't like pizza. I think he took a bite of it because he was hungry after being up all night and he didn't eat all of it because he really didn't like it.

JMO

JMO

We don't know for sure who is in custody related to this crime or who was taken into custody for another crime but who may eventually be charged in this crime. LE as a rule takes its time if they feel they have time and can use it to collect more evidence. One way to have more time is to take someone into custody for some other crime so the clock doesn't start ticking on the primary crime of concern. We are not allowed to sleuth anyone but JW and DW, so I'll leave it at that.

A lot is curious but then we know very little about JW, iWncluding where he has lived, if he's ever been married or even whether he had a valid driver's license or insurance. All we really know is that he lied to police about several key facts, he admitted he lied and that he shared photos of his employer's personal property on social media including a photo of the Porsche stolen and torched. That and they searched his car and found the old registration to the Mosler.

JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3111757/Police-look-links-assistant-DC-execs-slaying.html

Would he be hired as a driver if he had no insurance nor a valid drivers license?

We don't know for sure who is in custody related to this crime or who was taken into custody for another crime but who may eventually be charged in this crime. LE as a rule takes its time if they feel they have time and can use it to collect more evidence. One way to have more time is to take someone into custody for some other crime so the clock doesn't start ticking on the primary crime of concern. We are not allowed to sleuth anyone but JW and DW, so I'll leave it at that.

I agree although taking somebody into custody for another crime pretty much ensures their silence about this one.

JMO

This is not unusual for competent racers. They get their thrills on the track and drive cautiously on the highway. They know there are unpredictable drivers on the street and how to avoid them.

Unless your name is Kyle Busch! LOL!

This is not unusual for competent racers. They get their thrills on the track and drive cautiously on the highway. They know there are unpredictable drivers on the street and how to avoid them.

I'm not sure that description applies to JW. He does not spend his days on a real race track in a real race car. Most of his racing time has been in a go-kart on a go-kart track, with a few Skip Barber racing classes and minimal time as a competitor in cars of any ilk. That wouldn't be enough to sate my need for speed if I wanted to be a race car driver! JMO

I think the Mosler was picked because it was in the garage and JW told LE the money was put in the Mosler because it was. Honestly, I wonder if DW even knew what a Mosler was, you know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the Mosler was picked because it was in the garage and JW told LE the money was put in the Mosler because it was. Honestly, I wonder if DW even knew what a Mosler was, you know?

He didn't need to know what it was to know it was something special. He was also into cars, per SM before it was removed. JMO

He didn't need to know what it was to know it was something special. He was also into cars, per SM before it was removed. JMO

I guess I don't see the fact that the money was put in the Mosler as anything other than "it was put in the Mosler." For me to believe JW was involved I would have to be convinced that JW was so clever and cunning.....that he "intentionally" came up with the story of putting the money in the Mosler to LE. But why would he do that? He's a racer and had the registration to the Mosler in his backpack. Why would he then bring the Mosler up at all to LE except that he actually "put the money in the Mosler?" If that makes any sense. [emoji55]

Would he be hired as a driver if he had no insurance nor a valid drivers license?

He would need a valid drivers license but not insurance except on his own BMW. When driving SS's vehicle, SS's insurance would cover him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1