DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless your name is Kyle Busch! LOL!

I take back my defense of racers, Danica Patrick fits the description as well. One time when she was stopped she had the b...s to say, "but I'm a professional racer." Still got a ticket. kkkkk

I'm not sure that description applies to JW. He does not spend his days on a real race track in a real race car. Most of his racing time has been in a go-kart on a go-kart track, with a few Skip Barber racing classes and minimal time as a competitor in cars of any ilk. That wouldn't be enough to sate my need for speed if I wanted to be a race car driver! JMO
I agree where he got most of his experience. However, some of his pics show him driving a real Legend Class car on a real race track.

I guess I don't see the fact that the money was put in the Mosler as anything other than "it was put in the Mosler." For me to believe JW was involved I would have to be convinced that JW was so clever and cunning.....that he "intentionally" came up with the story of putting the money in the Mosler to LE. But why would he do that? He's a racer and had the registration to the Mosler in his backpack. Why would he then bring the Mosler up at all to LE except that he actually "put the money in the Mosler?" If that makes any sense. [emoji55]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Completely speculating, but one theory of why he might make up that he dropped the money in the car would be that he was seen on video taken from across the street entering the garage, so he had to come up with something that would ensure that LE wouldn't think he handed off the money to someone personally at the door inside the garage that led into the house. ? Not saying that's the case. Just one possible answer as to why he might lie about that fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would need a valid drivers license but not insurance except on his own BMW. When driving SS's vehicle, SS's insurance would cover him.

True. I am not sure about DC, but in Cali you cannot register your car without proof of insurance. I'd imagine SS would know if JW was driving around illegally in his BMW.

True. I am not sure about DC, but in Cali you cannot register your car without proof of insurance. I'd imagine SS would know if JW was driving around illegally in his BMW.

I believe the BMW belonged to/was registered to his mother.

Completely speculating, but one theory of why he might make up that he dropped the money in the car would be that he was seen on video taken from across the street entering the garage, so he had to come up with something that would ensure that LE wouldn't think he handed off the money to someone personally at the door inside the garage that led into the house. ? Not saying that's the case. Just one possible answer as to why he might lie about that fact.

Yeah but if it was in a manilla envelope, and this was a safe neighborhood, and he said he closed up the garage.....so he could've left it any number of places. On a shelf, under the mat, in a drawer etc. why in this car. Why not on the floor of the Bentley?

This car is clearly dead center in JW's participation.

How would he know he was being captured on video taken from across the street?

How would he know he was being captured on video taken from across the street?

If LE told him that they knew he entered the garage and asked him why. Total spec.

Yeah but if it was in a manilla envelope, and this was a safe neighborhood, and he said he closed up the garage.....so he could've left it any number of places. On a shelf, under the mat, in a drawer etc. why in this car. Why not on the floor of the Bentley?

Do we know what other cars were in the garage?

I'm not sure the Bentley was in the garage or what other cars were in the garage.

JMO

Good question also as to why DW would want the cash dropped in the Mosler and not one of the other places you mentioned.

Unless SS was trying to flag to JW that something was weird by suggesting such a strange drop off place as the Mosler.

The whole thing doesn't add up, no matter how I try to calculate it!

Dw didn't plan on spending the night. But i think he did plan on holding them hostage for access to the safe and jewels. He wasn't there for tvs either. He would have bought a van with him. Plus the fire wasn't planned until he realized his prints and dna were in those rooms.

But let's take a poll. Should you scream help me to your accountant and deal with the consequences. Or do you comply totally?

I have no idea but the Mosler was either chosen as the money drop location for a reason. Or JW told LE it was the money drop location for a reason.

I thought the quote being reported is for JW to "put it in the red car" and I thought the Mosler was the only red car there? I don't remember if that was in the LE report or just MSM pseudo-news.

I can see SS saying it that way rather than using the name of the car. It's more neutral to go by color than by rare, luxury car name?

Maybe SS was merely relaying what DW told him to say. Maybe the red car was the closest to the connecting door of the house/garage.

Yes, but you're assuming DW and Co thought it through, weren't high on drugs and were knowledgeable. They also could be the lower level thieves, with higher level guys knowing more about how to move the car internationally, etc.

Gotcha. The dummies were possible tools in a larger enterprise. Bottom rung does the dirty work and takes the rap for the syndicate. Hence, Hanover's statement that DW says he was set up.

Then I bet it WAS insured...LOL
In the state of Maryland, insurers are required to notify DMV any time your insurance is cancelled or not renewed. DMV are like vultures if you do not have insurance and they quickly send a threatening letter which states your driving privilege will be revoked if you do not provide proof of insurance.

I didn't change anything. I copied and pasted exactly as it was.

I read it the same way you did: JW paid extra to DW so he would torture a child.

Although the sentences are separated by space, they relate to the same subject.

Just like I'm doing here.

If LE told him that they knew he entered the garage and asked him why. Total spec.

My husband who is in law enforcement has said many times during investigations.......you try and never ask a question of a suspect that you don't already know the answer to. It's how you catch a "liar".

Several questions bouncing around in my head and IDK if they are significant in the big picture w this case.
But I think some answers could change some of the logistics, and some of motives, reactions, etc. w various ppl involved. Or not involved.

1. Was JW on AIW payroll (or other S-owned or S-affiliated entity) or on Mr S's personal payroll?
If JW was on corp payroll, & if Mr S h/bn displeased w job perf for any reason - car pix on JW's SM, being late, or what-ev, & Mr S was ready to fire him, seems like Mr S m/hv/bn more inclined to go thru 'the official corp drill' w termination procedures, more so than if JW was Mr S' personal employee, in which case he might have said: 'Sorry, not working out, you get a month's wages.'
Would JW as AIW employee have different reaction that JW as Mr S' personal employee?

2. Was source of funds, $40,000, from AIW a/c or Mr S' personal a/c? Even if AIW & Mr S were both BoA a/c-holders, did Mr S think it wd/be easier to get Person A to make w/drawal from AIW a/c, and easier to get Person B to asst w $ from Mr S' a/c, i.e., cooperation of the person he's asking for help. Did he try phoning someone other than the AIW employee who in fact got $ & provided to JW?
Did Mr S think about BoA's reaction, whether bk officer wd/see currency w/d request as 'Not authorized'?
'I've already signed BoA doc's to give AIW employee/accountant authority to make transactions for AIW, so bank will be more inclined to allow hinky-ish w/d from business a/c, than from my own a/c where nobody else has auth to handle.'

3. How does Mr S' call to a contractor fit in his flurry of calls Thurs. a.m.? Why call a contractor? What could he do re a currency withdrawal for Mr S? Or was it something legit & benign, like - to cancel or reschedule a Thurs meeting Mr S had w contractor or to meet on worksite for inspection. Was the contractor a social friend, more than a business partner?
Did Mr S make a cancel-the-meeting call as a help-me-emergency-plea to contractor? If so, was this Mr S' first emergency-plea calls? Or last? Maybe trying to fire the flare gun, so to speak, many times in multiple directions to enhance chances of someone recognizing the SOS.

Anyone else give these issues a bit of thought? Thx in adv.

IDK if any of this is relevant and doubt if much about ^this^ will be released publicly pre-trial. Just wondering.

My husband who is in law enforcement has said many times during investigations.......you try and never ask a question of a suspect that you don't already know the answer to. It's how you catch a "liar".

EXACTLY! That's why I think they had phone records and had already spoken with the accountant and possibly even W2 before they interviewed JW.

Dw didn't plan on spending the night. But i think he did plan on holding them hostage for access to the safe and jewels. He wasn't there for tvs either. He would have bought a van with him. Plus the fire wasn't planned until he realized his prints and dna were in those rooms.

But let's take a poll. Should you scream help me to your accountant and deal with the consequences. Or do you comply totally?

Well, seeing how this played out........I opt for screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members