DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found stuff on him re: kart racing, but none of it matched up with what he self-reported.

For example, he states on his Monster Army page (http://www.monsterarmy.com/members/jordanwallace/) that he raced in the Volta Grand Prix Series Racing Series 2010-Present and won a championship. A review of all the championship results from 2010-2015 provided the information below.

http://www.voltagp.com/
JW is not what you would call a regular Podium Finisher.
Sportkart Grand Nationals at Calspeed in Fontana,CA 20 -
Point standings:
2012 51st
2013 91st
2014 38th

Investigation Discovery Channel has NEW special starting NOW eastern time on the New York Prison Break... "After the Break" or something like that.. house special... FYI sorry for O/T
I pefer Alaska Bush People.

I'm up to my neck in crime stories.

I found stuff on him re: kart racing, but none of it matched up with what he self-reported.

For example, he states on his Monster Army page (http://www.monsterarmy.com/members/jordanwallace/) that he raced in the Volta Grand Prix Series Racing Series 2010-Present and won a championship. A review of all the championship results from 2010-2015 provided the information below.

In his divisions (G2) here is how he placed:
2014 Volta Grand Prix Championship Series - didn't compete
2013 Volta Grand Prix Fall Series - 8th
2013 Volta Grand Prix Spring Series - 9th
2013 Volta Grand Prix Championship - 10th
2012 Volta Grand Prix Fall Series Standings - 2nd
2012 Volta Grand Prix Spring Series - 3rd
2012 Volta Grand Prix Championship - 2nd
2011 Volta Grand Prix Championship Standings - 3rd
2011 Volta Grand Prix Fall Series Standings - 3rd
2011 Volta Grand Prix Spring Series Standings - 4th

So I look at the above and i see someone who placed in the top five consistently in the Championship each year. So how is it that people are saying they cannot find anything on his racing history?

So he said he won a championship and it is not listed here. He took 2nd and 3rd a few times...but no first places found. Does that make him a criminal?

I see someone's dropping in the standings and then unable to compete.

Actually when you request a public defender you get the atty the DC Public Defender Service assigns to the case. You don't pick and choose. Arthur Ago was assigned to Wint's case and he happens to be Asian American. Washington DC is an equal employment opportunity employer.

In my former city the lower level PDs were paid by case. However, there were full time PDs who handled more high profile, complicated cases..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feasting tonight with family in Houston-enjoy your Bologna DW

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I see someone's dropping in the standings and then unable to compete.

I am sure that was frustrating for him. But I do not believe it would compel him to set a 10 yr old on fire in response. JMO

To be fair, it helps to know how many racers competed. For example:
2013 Volta Grand Prix Championship - 10th (There were 21 competitors *if I'm reading the chart correctly*)

This is my first post on this forum, although I've read all the posts for about a month and kept track of this horrific case since day one.

I personally think JW was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The crime angle that I'm most curious about is the timing of the murders with the scheduled opening of the martial arts studio (dojo) in Chantilly VA.
Home invasion May 13. Murders/arson May 14. Dojo grand opening May 15.

Per recent news article dated July 1:
"The assailant or assailants who killed three members of the Savopoulos family and their housekeeper in May are believed to have used a sword that belonged to the family, according to two people familiar with the investigation.
The sword, which was part of Savvas Savopoulos’s martial arts collection, was found at the scene with what appeared to be blood on it, according to the people. "
"Savvas Savopoulos, who had an interest in martial arts, also was in the process of opening a martial arts center in Chantilly, Va. — a studio that had been set to open the day after the killings."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c7d4c8-1ddb-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html

2013 Volta Grand Prix Championship - 10th (There were 21 competitors *if I'm reading the chart correctly*)

This is my first post on this forum, although I've read all the posts for about a month and kept track of this horrific case since day one.

I agree. And :welcome: to WS. :fireworks:

I find it kind of funny the way things work concerning JW. When some were saying that his lack of criminal history and lack of bad stories about him showed he was an OKAY guy, others said, NO, it just means we have not found it yet.

But when they cannot find any of his Go Kart info from a decade ago, that means it never happened?

I think the person who said if it's not on SM, it didn't happen was joking - that seems to be the attitude of a lot of people, particularly some young people.

JW curated an extensive SM presence before he took everything down. However, I didn't see anything from before 2013, and there is virtually no information of how he spent his time between birth and 2013. He has made statements that should be easy to verify, but are not - not criminal stuff, just high school athletics, hobbies, winning a spelling bee - normal life stuff. Given that he seems to be the type of person who likes a lot of attention, I wonder why there isn't any information about his life before a few years ago. Was he shy before that? I find it disturbing that almost every statement I have read from his websites/facebook/interviews is either unverifiable or untrue. I understand some people don't think lying is a big deal, but I think lying shows someone is either hiding something or creating a false reality.

You can see the bio from his J.T. Wallace Racing website here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mc3w3b716sin6xf/Bio — J.T.pdf?dl=0

JW's statements:
As a teenager, he competed at the highest levels of athletics, which led him to playing Lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts. (There is no record of him ever playing lacrosse at Annapolis High School or any other high school. There is no record of him ever attending University of Massachusetts at any of the campuses.)

In his rookie season of Sport Kart Racing he experienced great success finishing 3rd overall. During my 3-year tenure in Volta Grand Prix I have not finished outside the Top 3 in final standings with 2 Championships.
There is no record of him winning any championships and in the three years he competed, he finished 10th (2013), 2nd (2012) and 3rd (2011) in the Volta Grand Prix Championship Series.

Most recently Jordan completed the Skip Barber 3 day racing course at Sebring International Raceway, in the MX-5 Miata cup cars, where he finished top of the class and now posses a SCCA Competition License.
There is no record of JW or anyone else finishing top of the class.
"Upon the successful completion of this school, drivers will be eligible for an SCCA regional competition license (SBRS will issue a letter of recommendation based on the driver’s performance at the school. The charge for the letter is $225.00) and/or Skip Barber Advanced Activities." http://skipbarber.com/three-day-racing-school/

Jordan was then invited to be a finalist in the Skip Barber Karts to Cars Shootout which took place over 3 days down at Sebring as well, where I competed against some of the best young talent in racing from around the world, while getting and even greater education from the great guidance at Skip Barber.
One is not "invited to be a finalist" in the shootout. One applies and is either accepted or rejected. JW lied about his age, as he was 28, not 25 during this scholarship competition.
Maximum eligibility:
1. No professional racing experience
2.Maximum of 2 Race Weekends in the Skip Barber Race Series
3. Participants must be at least 13 years old
4. Maximum of 12 advanced activity days from the 2014 to 2015 Skip Barber Karts to Cars Scholarship Shootout http://www.racer.com/latest-stories/item/110439-insight-the-skip-barber-karts-to-cars-scholarship
He came in last in every race in which he competed except 1, when he came in second to last.
http://www.race-monitor.com/Results/Race/23759

JW has also stated elsewhere that he was named "Rookie of Year for Arena Car Racing USA". His rookie year, 2013-2014, Cam*** Test**** #17T was named Pro Series Rookie of the Year. Someone else was named Youth Series Rookie of the Year. http://www.arenaracingusa.com/points-2013-2014/
BBM

Getting worse and then...no compete.

I have no idea about the racing world, but those three 2nd and 3rd places in the 2011-12 era could have been ribbons if it is like in sports.

I feel bad for JW because it sounds like he was becoming by far the oldest person competing in those go-kart races. He'd found a way to bring together his passion with a long-term job that would allow him to reach his goals, then fired. A possible other chance with SS! Then his boss was brutally murdered six weeks later. And he has to deal for the rest of his life that he delivered the ransom money and didn't ask why it needed to be put in a car. Then, on top of that, to be called out for lying about whether he was in the bank, whether he received his boss's message the night before or just that morning, or whether he had to find a key to unlock the car or not, wow. This would be difficult for an adult, as JW is (brain fully developed by 25) or anyone, to reconcile.

Some say he ran into hiding because people on this site were speculating that he murdered. Others, like me, guess that he might be in protective custody. What you say?

So I look at the above and i see someone who placed in the top five consistently in the Championship each year. So how is it that people are saying they cannot find anything on his racing history?

So he said he won a championship and it is not listed here. He took 2nd and 3rd a few times...but no first places found. Does that make him a criminal?

No, but it makes him a liar. You have to look at the championship standings, as they are the culmination of the year's races in that series. So he finished 2nd, 3rd and 10th, not top 3 for three years. He also did not compete 2010-2014 or 2015 (present), but 2011-2013. He created that profile when he was 28, so it had to be in the last year.

So he said he won a championship and it is not listed here. He took 2nd and 3rd a few times...but no first places found. Does that make him a criminal?[/uQUOTE]

Doesn't make him a criminal but he did fudge his resume a bit. kkkk http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

My point was not that he isn't a great racer, but that he lies about how he placed and about winning championships that he did not win. But if it helps, (and I'm just doing the championships, not the Spring and Fall standings) in his division, Jw placed 10 out of 21 in 2013, 2 out of 23 in 2012 and 3 out of 13 in 2011. If someone lies about things, important and not important, how do you know who they really are? How do you know what they are really like and what they are capable of? When someone lies all the time, the life they create is an illusion. JMO

ETA: Welcome to the thread!

In our county, and I'm sure it's true in all agencies nationwide, if you're arrested and you give an alias name to law enforcement, that alias is now yours.....forever. It will always be cross matched with your true identity though. So, if you say your name is Charles Manson at booking.......you are now Darron Wint aka Charles Manson. Same thing with variations and/or spelling of a name, i.e., Darron, Daron, Darin, etc. those variations will also follow you in law enforcement as an "aka".

It is crazy that we can't instantly get identifying information with technology today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as it's all cross-referenced and LE actually KNOWS who've they got, lol! It gets frustrating for us sleuthers if oh, say, DW self reports that he's his brother. We click on the brother's name and only then find out it's DW. But we still think it's a brother until we dig further.

Armchair quarterbacking here, but why can't ALL the arrests be titled with the real, true, proper, legal name and once inside the file, the AKAs are listed.

We know to click on the possible variations we see Daron, Darin, Daren, Darron, Darrin, Wint, but those arrests that are under (example) Jackass Wint: we don't know that's DW until we get into the file and see the height, weight and birth date. To me, it makes more sense to title the arrest with whatever his full name is (too lazy to check right now) and then list Jackass as an alias.

I've also seen one Person A use DW's birth date, but the physical description fits Person A.

So many opportunities for criminals to throw up roadblocks.

Grrrrr:scared: :gaah: :banghead: :maddening: :crazy: :slap: :juggle: :slapfight: I had put slapfight in here just because it makes me laugh and laugh

I find an error. It appears that the two links for the 2012 Fall Series and 2012 Championship are the same chart which is the 2012 Fall Series.
So perhaps JW did win the 2012 Volta Grand Prix Championship and we don't have that chart to look at.

2012 Volta Grand Prix Fall Series Standings - 2nd http://www.voltagp.com/2012/2012-vgp-standings-fall.pdf
2012 Volta Grand Prix Championship - 2nd http://www.voltagp.com/2012/2012-vgp-standings.pdf

ETA: The two FALL SERIES charts aren't exactly the same with ALL of the listed names, but JW is 2nd on both of the charts.

I have no idea about the racing world, but those three 2nd and 3rd places in the 2011-12 era could have been ribbons if it is like in sports.

I feel bad for JW because it sounds like he was becoming by far the oldest person competing in those go-kart races. He'd found a way to bring together his passion with a long-term job that would allow him to reach his goals, then fired. A possible other chance with SS! Then his boss was brutally murdered six weeks later. And he has to deal for the rest of his life that he delivered the ransom money and didn't ask why it needed to be put in a car. Then, on top of that, to be called out for lying about whether he was in the bank, whether he received his boss's message the night before or just that morning, or whether he had to find a key to unlock the car or not, wow. This would be difficult for an adult, as JW is (brain fully developed by 25) or anyone, to reconcile.

Some say he ran into hiding because people on this site were speculating that he murdered. Others, like me, guess that he might be in protective custody. What you say?

I think he might be locked up with someone else who we're not allowed to discuss. It's clear that DC courts don't list all arrests when they need to keep them quiet to protect a case. The more lies I uncover, the more I think he is involved. If he isn't involved, then I feel bad for him that he is so delusional. I don't feel bad that he got called out on his lies. I think he began a downward spiral in the last few years. Getting fired from Autobahn was a devastating blow. Since I have no idea who JW is, or what kind of person he is, I don't know what he is capable of doing to try to make his real life match up with the one he's constructed on SM and in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1