DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The driver of the Porsche was identified as having short, well-groomed hair. Has it been stated anywhere as to what race the driver appeared to be? Have I missed that somewhere?

He has short, well-groomed hair. Pictures have been posted.
:(

ETA: By "he," I mean W1/driver/assistant. I am not referring to Wint in this post.

If I call police voluntarily with information about a crime, they will ask my name and address. They will then locate me at the address.

But .. But .. That can't be right because everything must feed into a grand conspiracy!

NG didn't go into work that day, but it wasn't part of the normal schedule and W1 wouldn't know that. Depending on the time of the text, he could have texted her to let her know he dropped off the boss's package thinking that she was there at the house working.

I thought the maid was telling the media the bad info the assistant gave her on about the 40k being for the Dojo?. I think the assistant texted a friend of his the picture of the cash and LE saw it when they asked to see his phone. LE brought the assistants friend in for questioning and he/she confirmed it by showing the LE. IMO

Read the affidavit. It says LE "identified, located and interviewed" W-3. Identified means LE heard about a potential witness who wasn't easily available. So they tracked him down, "identified" and "located" him. The affidavit did not use that language to describe other witnesses who volunteered to be interviewed.

I'm guessing W3 called the tip line when MSM asked people to call LE if they had seen the porsche.

The driver of the Porsche was identified as having short, well-groomed hair. Has it been stated anywhere as to what race the driver appeared to be? Have I missed that somewhere?

W3 described the blue Porsche being driven by a black male with short well groomed hair and wearing a green vest around 1:30 pm on Thursday

A neighbor? All the way on the other side of town?

This is where I'm getting my idea that W3 is a neighbor. I would think it was someone who recognized the car and noticed it was being driven in an usual way. This quote was in a news article on May 16:

BBM

"Neighbors reported seeing a man banging on the door of one home, an aggressive vacuum cleaner salesman at another house, reports of a prowler, and what a witness said could have been the Savopouloses’ blue Porsche speeding down the street the day before the deaths were discovered."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...140154-fbf7-11e4-9030-b4732caefe81_story.html

Read the affidavit. It says LE "identified, located and interviewed" W-3. Identified means LE heard about a potential witness who wasn't easily available. So they tracked him down, "identified" and "located" him. The affidavit did not use that language to describe other witnesses who volunteered to be interviewed.

Maybe they heard about it from Crimestoppers or equivalent?

A neighbor? All the way on the other side of town?
Umm no. Wed was a neighbor. Thursday was someone that saw the vehicle being driven erratically and we don't know if they are the same people. Do you not ever go across town? :lol:

This is where I'm getting my idea that W3 is a neighbor. I would think it was someone who recognized the car and noticed it was being driven in an usual way. This quote was in a news article on May 16:

BBM

"Neighbors reported seeing a man banging on the door of one home, an aggressive vacuum cleaner salesman at another house, reports of a prowler, and what a witness said could have been the Savopouloses’ blue Porsche speeding down the street the day before the deaths were discovered."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...140154-fbf7-11e4-9030-b4732caefe81_story.html

2 different witnesses. The neighbor saw the Porsche speeding down the street on Wednesday. That neighbor apparently was not interviewed by LE. The other witness (W-3) saw a Porsche driving erratically on Thursday after the fire. W-3 saw the Porsche on New York Avenue. That's more than 12 miles away from the crime scene. IMO he couldn't be a neighbor.

Wait... pictures have been posted? Of the driver that was witnessed in the Porsche?

NO! I'm getting frustrated and bowing out of these posts for awhile. Pictures are online of the driver/assistant/W1. He has short hair.

See ya later.

"He" in my post refers to W1, not Wint. I'll go back to my post and clarify that.

LE tracked W-1's cell phone in Virginia from 11:30 until noon. Then his phone placed him at the Chantilly business at the time of the fire. The Porsche was spotted on New York Avenue at approximately 1:30 p.m. W-1 didn't have enough time to drive back to the house to get the Porsche.

If he texted her because they were in working together to commit a crime, he would know she wasn't at the home that morning.

Where did I say that?

If he texted her "just because," well....why? These two might encounter each other in their daily work, but I don't think they were friends outside of work.

Where did I say that?

If he texted her to let her know a package was in the garage, well, that wasn't following SS's instructions.

Where can I read those instructions??? I didn't know they had been released.

If he texted her at all, why isn't she identified in the Charging Docs.

W2 not being clearly identified in the docs is why people are WAGing who W2 is.

I still can't see why Race-Car-Guy would be texting the housekeeper 20 years his senior. Why would he partner with her? What could she do for him??

I gave you a reason why someone would text a co-worker during working hours because it had something to do with their boss. I don't know what is so complicated about texting a co-worker about work when you're working and why someone's age would have anything to do with it as to whether or not you'd be in communication with another co-worker about work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke