DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your memory would be that sharp but you mistake dreads for short, well-groomed hair. Lol. Ok.

Take a look at the Hannah Graham case: A witness who was paying attention to Hannah Graham because he was concerned about her, stopped following her after she was approached by a short-haired African-American male whom she seemed to know. This was, by the way, caught on video. He was right there and reported everything else accurately. Now google "Jesse Matthews".

IIRC, MSM said he took a bus to NYC. Remember, this was right after the AMTrak crash, so I can't remember if trains were running at normal schedule yet. I don't have the link, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

I think that might be based on what the NY girlfriend said DW told her. I think she also told cops that he intended to turn himself in but that didn't happen. Instead, he just happens to be in a hotel parking lot with that truck.

JMO

It is mentioned in a supplement to the affidavit.

Yes it was. The head of the fugitive task force was interviewed on CNN on Thursday after Wint's arrest. He did not mention the truck or the significance of the truck as part of the investigation. I'm sure if the truck was a "rolling garage" it would have been mentioned as such. The back of the truck was visible in photos. All I saw were boxes (maybe containing car parts) and a tool chest. Nothing out of the ordinary for a mobile car fleet repair truck.

But you would confuse dreads for short, well groomed hair? Even if the dreads are pulled back, I have never confused dreads for short hair.

Again, google Jesse Matthews.

The company statement makes sense if the driver was an employee.

Lol. The back of the truck wasn't "filled with money orders and cash". LE found a wad of cash in one of the doors and ONE money order.

Wrong. 4 people were arrested with Wint: 2 men and 2 women. The driver and another man were in the front of the truck. The two women were with Wint in the car.

He would use the company truck if he was still on the job.

To go convert cash to money orders at different locations. I doubt the employee could go back to work to get his own car if he was on the job.

I like reading your opinions, mindful, of course, that they are ONLY your opinions.

So, if I'm following your theory. The driver of the truck was on a job. At 11PM. In the Howard Johnson parking lot.

In that parking lot, on the job, he encountered Wint and just let him put the money and money orders in the back of the truck and followed him....out of friendship?

Well, your opinion is no worse or better than any of ours. Time will tell.

If I've misunderstood, please just write out your entire theory for better understanding.

Thank you.

I believe a woman was driving. The two men were in the back with the money and the money orders. They had just come from a motel, nobody was "at a job."

The two women were in the car with Wint. And you don't know if the driver was not an employee of the truck company. Those trucks are not rented out to individuals.

Other is a minor?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Until all suspects are in custody, I think LE is concerned about the safety and welfare of the surviving daughters would have them protecting their privacy by not showing recent photos.

JMO

The Porsche was spotted 12 miles away. Try to recall any car you saw on the road yesterday or the day before. Do you remember who was driving the car; or their hair; or what they were wearing?

If I saw a Porsche being driven erratically by a guy in a green construction vest, then yes, I think I could remember that.

If they're driving erratically, you'd look at them, and notice a green safety vest. You may then remember the snapshot of what they looked like in your head. But I don't know.

I see Porsches speeding every day. I see expensive cars weaving in and out of traffic. My eyes are on the road. I don't make a mental snapshot of the driver of those cars. But if I did, I would certainly know the difference between short hair and dreads.

Yes it was. The head of the fugitive task force was interviewed on CNN on Thursday after Wint's arrest. He did not mention the truck or the significance of the truck as part of the investigation. I'm sure if the truck was a "rolling garage" it would have been mentioned as such. The back of the truck was visible in photos. All I saw were boxes (maybe containing car parts) and a tool chest. Nothing out of the ordinary for a mobile car fleet repair truck.

You don't think the cash and money orders were "out of the ordinary?"

I don't think any of us "can be sure" that we would have been told ANY details of this case at this point. LE will tell us when and if more arrests are made.

Thanks so much for posting this citygirl! Those photos are heartbreaking but beautiful....gorgeous family who had a great time together visiting beautiful places. You can feel the love in the family just by viewing those photos.

No. And that's why W-3 is under suspicion. His eyewitness account is much too detailed unless he has a photographic memory. I have lurked on this board for years, and I have never seen where a telephone tipster was "identified" and "located." A phone tipster gives his name and his address. LE does not have to identify or locate him because that information is known to them. He inserted himself into this case with very detailed information about the driver. That's why he is W-3. Why is the "employee" so designated in the affidavit? W-1 and W-2 are employees, too.

BBM. I am an expert on human memory and this assumption is wrong. People can remember some things in near photographic detail and totally forget other things, and misperceive yet other things and substitute details, leave out details and so forth -- all from the same memory. You cannot make the simple assumption that a detailed description is 'too detailed' and therefore must be made up. No.

But you would confuse dreads for short, well groomed hair? Even if the dreads are pulled back, I have never confused dreads for short hair.

If he pulled his dreads back in some pony tail or a long braid, it could look like short hair.

Please read the charging document more carefully. Nowhere does it say that W-3 left a tip. I think it more likely that W-3 was in traffic, was concerned about the erratic driving and reported it to 911.

JMO

But isn't that calling in a tip? When you report anything to 911 don't they ask you for your name?

I see Porsches speeding every day. I see expensive cars weaving in and out of traffic. My eyes are on the road. I don't make a mental snapshot of the driver of those cars. But if I did, I would certainly know the difference between short hair and dreads.

No one said that it had to be DW driving. We don't know how many perps were in the house, do we? We don't know how they got in or left.

This could be an accomplice. DW might be the guy in the video after the car burns...but he might not be the guy driving erratically.

It could be the cousin, or brother..or...any accomplice.

It is particularly disturbing that LW posted such photos of the family vehicles and one of those vehicles is tied to their murder. Didn't LW list his job at the track as being "media relations?" That's an indication to me that he WANTED media attention and LE gave it to him by the witness shaming.

JMO

You seem to be a stickler for accuracy and details. So, who is LW?

Well, I don't. In fact I haven't seen one two seater Porsche yet. It's a very unusual car.

I think most folks on the road who see any car being driven erratically dials 911 and reports it. I've done it many, many times.

JMO

Do you leave your name and a number where you can be contacted?

Authorities linked what may have been two different men to Amy Savopoulos’ blue Porsche 911 the day of the killings. One, “with short, well-groomed hair,” was spotted driving erratically away from the crime scene. Another, wearing a dark hoodie, was videotaped carrying a bucket near where the Porsche was set on fire later that day.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...983f10-0036-11e5-8c77-bf274685e1df_story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1