DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long you can hold a person before charging them has long passed imo

different times for different places i think. i've seen it be anywhere from 24 to 72 hours.

they only held the people arrested with wint for a few hours.

JW was the driver. You know, the guy who steers the vehicle while the CEO focuses on other things?

That is not the only job of a driver. They quite often are asked to run errands. >>> to 'drive' to the cleaners, the post office, etc.

JW did not just sit around all day after dropping his boss off at work. We have seen his selfless where he is alone in the boss's cars.

JW was the driver. You know, the guy who steers the vehicle while the CEO focuses on other things?

From CD:
W-l stated IT is an
employee of Mr. S whose job consisted of transporting Mr. S to and from work and
handling daily assignments given to him by Mr. S.

A little confused.

The burnt car was a 911 Turbo Cabriolet?

If it was from pics I've seen it looks pretty much like any other 911.

Since most people aren't into cars why would we expect that to draw much attention?

It's a very unusual looking car. I am not into cars, but I would notice that one.

A little confused.

The burnt car was a 911 Turbo Cabriolet?

If it was from pics I've seen it looks pretty much like any other 911.

Since most people aren't into cars why would we expect that to draw much attention?

Yes. It was a 911 Cabriolet Turbo. And, several car enthusiasts made a note of this both on WashPo & youtube video which the MPD put up that they were surprised that they car was not being described that way.

I'm am going to bed now but I will attempt to post the link where it's said that JW (W1) is in protective custody. Fox was going on and on about him not getting Bach to them but that he has been in touch w/ LE.
SLEEPY NOW- but verifiable.

Perfectly said. I cannot stop thinking about this senseless tragedy and all the what-ifs associated. Seeing the pictures with their obituary nearly put me over the edge.

I can't stop thinking about this either. A few weeks ago the S family and VF were going about their lives not knowing what evil would befall them. I wish there was some way to turn back time and stop this tragedy from happening. To try and imagine what they must have gone through is too horrifying. :(

I pray for the S daughters and the husband of VF along with their other family, friends and all personally affected by these vicious murders. I hope any/all involved spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison.

FR, you can hunt for the link. Just click on Skigirl's name in a post, then go to her profile. There you will find all her posts and the beginning sentence of each. You should be able to hunt down the link you seek that way, if not via google. Good luck!

I tried Google already. I found no mention of a "black man" in the video by the news media before Wint was identified as the suspect. Common sense tells you it's impossible to identify the race of a hooded figure in a blurry video. Most of the people on *********** thought the person was a woman. No one knew the race until Wint was identified.

Then how did he end up there dead?

LE did confirm he took it to the home, because it was in the charging documents. Which allowed for DDW to be arrested for 4 felony murders.

Sorry, but that is actually inaccurate. The wording on the court docs was very specific in that it was not stating as fact JW's story, but instead stating what he stated. Again and again. I have every reason to believe that SS was at his house the whole time because he was found dead there, unless someone tried to get him to go and get out money somewhere else in the meantime, then bring him back to kill him. But let's face it, the only person who assumes JW's accounts to be true of him leaving money in the car vs somewhere else--on the doorstep, inside the house, at the cafe two neighborhoods over, somewhere in Chantilly, etc.--is JW. Clearly he lied his pants off to LE, so they wouldn't suddenly be like, "Oh, JW now says this in his latest version of the story, so let's just go with that." It is pretty clear that ransom money exchanged hands between JW and DW (because half the money was found with DW), but I would feel a little irresponsible taking JW's word on the details in his latest rendition of his story unless I had evidence backing it up. If I were LE. And LE is definitely not saying, or even slightly insinuating, that they think those details are true.

I tried Google already. I found no mention of a "black man" in the video by the news media before Wint was identified as the suspect. Common sense tells you it's impossible to identify the race of a hooded figure in a blurry video. Most of the people on *********** thought the person was a woman. No one knew the race until Wint was identified.
Did you read police affidavit? It says video showed a black man.

It's a very unusual looking car. I am not into cars, but I would notice that one.

Maybe I was looking at the wrong stock photo.

The Mosler is a very unusual looking car.

The Porsche just looked like another 911 to me.

(like I have so many of them out back)

:thinking:

From CD:
W-l stated IT is an
employee of Mr. S whose job consisted of transporting Mr. S to and from work and
handling daily assignments given to him by Mr. S.

I just have to tell you...for quite a few of your posts when you first started posting this "CD" thing...I kept reading and rereading thinking "I never typed any of that!!!" People often shorten my name to CD...I am so glad I finally figured out you meant Charging Documents!!! LMAO!

IIRC none of them were checked into the hotel. Sounded like they met up in the motel parking lot...

IIRC, MSM reported DDW or someone from his entourage (not MSM wording) had been to front desk and asked for non-smoking room(s). The non-smoking request caught my attn, because I had seen DDW's SM, w ciggy in his hand. I think I even posted about then.

Poss nobody had checked in at that time or ever? Maybe w their parking lot meet up they thought they were drawing too much attn, so sent someone to reception to to ask about rooms, as a ruse. Or not. IDK.
Sorry no link.

Sorry, but that is actually inaccurate. The wording on the court docs was very specific in that it was not stating as fact JW's story, but instead stating what he stated. Again and again. I have every reason to believe that SS was at his house the whole time because he was found dead there, unless someone tried to get him to go and get out money somewhere else in the meantime, then bring him back to kill him. But let's face it, the only person who assumes JW's accounts to be true of him leaving money in the car vs somewhere else--on the doorstep, inside the house, at the cafe two neighborhoods over, somewhere in Chantilly, etc.--is JW. Clearly he lied his pants off to LE, so they wouldn't suddenly be like, "Oh, JW now says this in his latest version of the story, so let's just go with that." It is pretty clear that ransom money exchanged hands between JW and DW (because half the money was found with DW), but I would feel a little irresponsible taking JW's word on the details in his latest rendition of his story unless I had evidence backing it up. If I were LE. And LE is definitely not saying, or even slightly insinuating, that they think those details are true.

I agree. One interesting detail that JW inserted is that ten minutes prior to his arrival at the house, he phoned SS and that's when SS told him to leave the money in the garage. I haven't looked at a map but he picked it up in MD so why would he drive all that way to the house and then call SS? Why need to call SS at all? If he knew he was supposed to go to the house, wouldn't he also just arrive at the front door and ring the bell?

yeah and he's also a liar, according to LE so what exactly is your point?

My point is that he described his job as being a driver and running errands, so it would not be unusual for SS to ask him to run an errand. I believe he is a liar, too. I don't know if he lied about his job description. LE didn't mention it. It's possible that his job consisted of only driving the boss to and from work and nothing else, so the daily assignments part would be a lie. He could have taken the selfies while SS was in the passenger seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1