DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't mag just "remind" ms at the start of every call "Don't forget, all calls are recorded".

It is a difficult position for mag to find herself. But she is going to have to take some control of the number of calls per day. I'd be having phone failures like Grammy bs has sometimes.

Why can't mag just "remind" ms at the start of every call "Don't forget, all calls are recorded".

It is a difficult position for mag to find herself. But she is going to have to take some control of the number of calls per day. I'd be having phone failures like Grammy bs has sometimes.

Agree. Mag or one of Teresas siblings should also remind MS that he may or may not be guilty. And it's understandable that he may feel mad since some people are not sure of his guilt or innocence. But Curtis put you in there and not us. He is trying to take you down. So if you are mad at anyone. Then be mad at him. Write him letters about how mad you are. But don't take it out on the family members that your kids was with while this happened to Teresa. Because it makes no sense. You think we are out to get you. But we defended you at first to police.

Btw. You have plenty of other people that you can call. So you can speak to the girls once a day to see how they are doing. But please remember that Curtis took Teresa and you away from the kids and not us.

So maybe you should spend more time working on the big case. And let us worry about the kids. Jmo.

Mags shouldn't have to remind MS that calls are recorded. He is the all knowing, intelligent one. He should remind him self and remember that all calls are recorded and be the loving, caring, dedicated dad he wants everyone to believe he is :sick:
Also, IMO, he's been verbally, mentally and emotionally abusing BS for decades, if not also physical. I have not much sympathy for her, but I would fear him as well if he were my son and I knew he commissioned a murder for hire on his wife and what he may likely do to me if I didn't follow his orders after suffering at his hands and the fear she may have. I'm not saying she's innocent in all this, but I am saying IMHO that she could be part victim in this as well.

Oh Gotcha, I thought I might have missed something! I was disappointed there wasn't more video etc. yesterday
and thought maybe there were transcripts that were out so at least you could read about what transpired at the custody hearing.

Fox 4 Now news segment on the hearing which includes snippets of the phone calls and a couple clips of MAG testifying:

[video=youtube;BdXSDHOA5TQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdXSDHOA5TQ[/video]

Kristin Allain, DCF lawyer: “The father treats his mother like a child, and the children like adults.”
Ms. Allain is a very wise woman.
We can catch an example of that right here from this video...clutch your pearls tight IQ.

Mark to BS (1:46)
"The fact that she had the girls and I was talking to them today and NO COMMENTS just Listen to ME RIGHT NOW for the next couple of sentences."

Sounds like a command to a child.

Then when he tells the girls "I'm not getting out until after the trial" (no you're not)
He then says "it's an act of God" Huh? #scratchingmyhead mh900078711.jpg

I'm 100% sure it was the act of YOU having your wife and the mother of your children killed.

Some more from WINK

“I could be in jail over a year waiting for a trial,” he continued. “I don’t want to scare you but I’m just telling you the truth. I want you to know the truth because we tell the truth. That’s what we do to each other.”

Mark Sievers then told his daughters they may lose their house and to collect any personal belongings.

“I can’t pay for a year or two while in jail,” he said.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/16/phone-conversations-at-the-center-of-sievers-custody-hearing/

BBM notice the choice of wording? Not for. Not with. TO.

After the judge ruled in favor of the maternal grandmother, he said all visits with the father would be supervised by someone other than either grandmother.

]http://www.fox4now.com/news/judge-decides-fate-in-custody-hearing-for-sievers-daughters

I want to see the signed Order as soon as it is available. I'm reading stories from both WINK & Fox4 about the letters and jail visits being supervised. I know MSM attempts to do their best but the paralegal in me won't feel confident about any of this until I see the specifics detailed in Judge Branning's executed Order.

Hopefully it will be filed and available today.

I'm still upset about the lack of restrictions regarding phone contact - both in frequency and dismissing the GAL's request for 3rd party monitoring. :sigh:

So glad to see this petition was shot down. Keep on showing the world who they truly are, at the same time. Sometimes karma comes back to bite you in the arse, or in this case, hit you in the head with a metaphorical hammer. Those poor girls are going to need years and years of therapy. I would like to hereby nominate Mary for sainthood for taking on this challenge. It is not going to be an easy road, nor a pleasant one at times. And it will get worse before it gets better.

A few thoughts that are running through my mind:

1. MS is a manipulative beast. He knew all these recordings were being recorded and still couldn't stop himself from making the comments he did. He manipulates his mother, children, and obviously he manipulated TS to a degree.
2. I am dying to hear these tapes played in their entirety. I believe it will speak volumes for a psych eval. When he says, "It's an act of God." Are you kidding me? Is that not his own conscience telling him God is punishing him for murdering their mother and that's why he is remaining in jail.
3. I don't believe it will be long until communication is cut off. He will not be able to control himself.
4. It is so hard to look at MS and hear his conversations. He seems to portray being a victim to the children. He is such a narcissist that he seems to forget he plotted to kill their own mother for months, if not longer. I can't wait until the slam dunk discovery is revealed. It is sick that he is the reason the children are going through this entire nightmare, yet he acts like he is concerned for their best interest. I could go on and on here. But he all know what he has done. The fact he had all those months to brainwash these girls will already have long lasting effects. I feel for MAG, she will have to deal with this daily.
5. Also, I wonder if LS was the intuitive the girls talked to??
6. Thank you to DCF and GAL for standing up for the "best interest" of these girls!!

A few thoughts that are running through my mind:

1. MS is a manipulative beast. He knew all these recordings were being recorded and still couldn't stop himself from making the comments he did. He manipulates his mother, children, and obviously he manipulated TS to a degree.
2. I am dying to hear these tapes played in their entirety. I believe it will speak volumes for a psych eval. When he says, "It's an act of God." Are you kidding me? Is that not his own conscience telling him God is punishing him for murdering their mother and that's why he is remaining in jail.
3. I don't believe it will be long until communication is cut off. He will not be able to control himself.
4. It is so hard to look at MS and hear his conversations. He seems to portray being a victim to the children. He is such a narcissist that he seems to forget he plotted to kill their own mother for months, if not longer. I can't wait until the slam dunk discovery is revealed. It is sick that he is the reason the children are going through this entire nightmare, yet he acts like he is concerned for their best interest. I could go on and on here. But he all know what he has done. The fact he had all those months to brainwash these girls will already have long lasting effects. I feel for MAG, she will have to deal with this daily.
5. Also, I wonder if LS was the intuitive the girls talked to??
6. Thank you to DCF and GAL for standing up for the "best interest" of these girls!!

MS does not have a conscience.

So the girls "accidentally" hear him say it is MAG's fault that he is in jail, and then he tells them (just being honest and all, cause that's how he rolls) that they may lose their house because he is in jail.

Ugh, I just can not post how I feel about that. But it would involve a lot of curse words!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MS told his daughters they may lose their house, because he won't be able to pay for a year or two while he's in jail?
Another manipulation. The man couldn't pay even if he wasn't in jail, he doesn't even have a job.
He brutally killed his wife who was his meal ticket for all these years. It never dawned on him that he'd get caught, because that's how psychopaths think... with confidence. After all he has successfully fooled/manipulated many people during his lifetime, convinced them that he was a mild mannered sweet, and loving person. I'm willing to bet that not one person who knew him would have ever have thought he would have been capable of such a heinous crime. (except maybe Amazon Rain :wink:)
He even fooled AL, and the whole family seemed to embrace and support him.

I rarely ever use the word "hate" to describe the way I feel about a person. It's such a strong mean word. But I really DO hate MS. I can't even stand the way he speaks, or the way he walks with his chest all puffed out. He makes my skin crawl.

MS will be gaslighting the girls forever, even after he's convicted and given LWP or DP, and the girls will probably believe him. We've all seen the dateline episodes where the kids hold on to their parents innocence even after a conviction. I really hate MS, I really do.

I honestly don't want to imagine the thoughts that would be going on in the girls heads if they were presented with too many honest facts too quickly. Can you imagine if they learned today and saw maybe a check with their dads signature paid to CWW confirming MS participation. Both parents lost within 12 months. All unfamiliar lifestyle forced on them. We all know ultimately they will learn many incriminating facts. I can't imagine the burden MAG must feel playing the part of Mrs. Responsibility for doing what must be done but appearing the bad guy. Not bad guy but appearing to the girls to be keeping them from their dad. I just can't imagine.
I doubt either BS or MAG could have imagined this for their retirement years. BS appears so far in denial can you imagine MS asking mom to get a 2nd or 3 rd mortgage against the condo to help the defense fund? Then MS is convicted leaving BS making payments until death.

Speaking of the girls' healing process, it will never totally happen. They will carry it with them for the rest of their lives. In their case, healing will be coming to terms with the situation. They have spent their whole lives with their dad as their main caregiver. At their ages, they have wonderful memories of their mother. MAG seems to try and give them similar experiences that their mother would have given them. But, MS was the one who controlled their lives and he made sure they got to do all the fun stuff. They trust him and everything he says to them. He has manipulated them to the point they aren't allowed to trust their mother's own family.

It so wrong that, even in jail awaiting trial, he is still controlling them. I believe he has his mother cowed and well-manipulated as well. She knew she couldn't handle two lively girls. She knew she couldn't deal with a long-term commitment.

I always hope that such children will, when adults, examine the facts brought out at trial and find their father lied to them.

There's a man in Minnesota, Mark Jensen, who faces a new trial on the murder of his wife, Julie. He had a wife/ex-lover who ended up raising his sons. They were younger than Teresa's girls at the time of the murder, but just as well manipulated. It broke my heart to hear the eldest, now-grown son refer to Julie as his "biological mother." He wasn't allowed contact with his mother's family. He can't get through his father's manipulation of the facts to see what really happened. I pray he takes a better look at his father's new trial and is able to see the truth.

I don't want this for Teresa's daughters. I hope they are weaned off the daily contact with dear-old-daddy-dearest over the next few years and start to see the reality of what happened to their mother. The judge made the right decision to keep them with TS' Mom. she will slowly gain their trust.

One thing is for sure. They will be shielded from the trial itself. If MS continues to slant his comments against TS' family, that weaning will start sooner rather than later.

Forgive me, I am coming into this case very late so could someone tell me who is MAG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc