DE DE - Tina Kemp, 14, Felton, 3 Feb 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We just passed the 43rd anniversary of her "reported date of disappearance". The reason I put up the quotes is because I am VERY confident that is not the date she went missing. What I am 100% sure about is that there is INACCURATE information provided about her missing date in every database (national or otherwise). I reported this to a person in the Delaware Medical Examiner's office who assured me that she would forward the information that I provided to her about Tina Faye Kemp's missing profile (which included undeniable proof that the information provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp is inaccurate) to the person responsible for Tina's case in the Delaware State Police. I am very disappointed that nothing has been changed in regards to Tina's missing profile in any of the national databases and/or nobody involved with her case has tried to reach out to me or made any attempts (that I have seen) to have the FALSE INFORMATIOM provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp changed. I sent a copy of the undeniable proof of documents I had that indicated the information provided to the public about the date of her disappearance is innacurate. I cant believe they are not taking this seriously. I am not looking for any fame or notoriety for this. I dont even want my name involved, I just want them to provide the public with as much accurate information they can in regards to the disappearance of Tina Faye Kemp. A 14 year old girl who apparently went missing in broad daylight from our small state and according to the people in charge of her case, there have not been any suspects or leads in over 43 years now but they STRONGLY suspect foul play. I agree that there is something STRONGLY foul about her disappearance, but I think it has more to do with the performance of the people involved with her investigation

Last edited:
We just passed the 43rd anniversary of her "reported date of disappearance". The reason I put up the quotes is because I am VERY confident that is not the date she went missing. What I am 100% sure about is that there is INACCURATE information provided about her missing date in every database (national or otherwise). I reported this to a person in the Delaware Medical Examiner's office who assured me that she would forward the information that I provided to her about Tina Faye Kemp's missing profile (which included undeniable proof that the information provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp is inaccurate) to the person responsible for Tina's case in the Delaware State Police. I am very disappointed that nothing has been changed in regards to Tina's missing profile in any of the national databases and/or nobody involved with her case has tried to reach out to me or made any attempts (that I have seen) to have the FALSE INFORMATION provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp changed. I sent a copy of the undeniable proof of documents I had that indicated the information provided to the public about the date of her disappearance is innacurate. I cant believe they are not taking this seriously. I am not looking for any fame or notoriety for this. I dont even want my name involved, I just want them to provide the public with as much accurate information they can in regards to the disappearance of Tina Faye Kemp. A 14 year old girl who apparently went missing in broad daylight from our small state and according to the people in charge of her case, there have not been any suspects or leads in over 43 years now but the6 STRONGLY suspect foul play. I agree that there is something STRONGLY foul about her disappearance, but I think it has more to do with the performance of the people involved with her investigation

We just passed the 43rd anniversary of her "reported date of disappearance". The reason I put up the quotes is because I am VERY confident that is not the date she went missing. What I am 100% sure about is that there is INACCURATE information provided about her missing date in every database (national or otherwise). I reported this to a person in the Delaware Medical Examiner's office who assured me that she would forward the information that I provided to her about Tina Faye Kemp's missing profile (which included undeniable proof that the information provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp is inaccurate) to the person responsible for Tina's case in the Delaware State Police. I am very disappointed that nothing has been changed in regards to Tina's missing profile in any of the national databases and/or nobody involved with her case has tried to reach out to me or made any attempts (that I have seen) to have the FALSE INFORMATIOM provided to the public about Tina Faye Kemp changed. I sent a copy of the undeniable proof of documents I had that indicated the information provided to the public about the date of her disappearance is innacurate. I cant believe they are not taking this seriously. I am not looking for any fame or notoriety for this. I dont even want my name involved, I just want them to provide the public with as much accurate information they can in regards to the disappearance of Tina Faye Kemp. A 14 year old girl who apparently went missing in broad daylight from our small state and according to the people in charge of her case, there have not been any suspects or leads in over 43 years now but they STRONGLY suspect foul play. I agree that there is something STRONGLY foul about her disappearance, but I think it has more to do with the performance of the people involved with her investigation

I agree with you. From the beginning I thought something was off in the reported missing date....no snowstorm, yes their was, but later. It seems to me this is very traceable information...even you did provided the information to the parties involved. It's very frustrating and it feels like nobody really cares to look into this old case. One of the possible related sex offenders is somewhere out there, but gone of the grid and a wanted person. The other was maybe questioned (or both of them) might have been or still are a POI in this case, but LE wasn't/isn't able to proof foul play. Being positive; I can't believe LE didn't investigated this at all. For the family, it looks like 'life got in the way', not to judge. Considering the family dynamics and possible family members involved...it's seems very difficult to me to deal with all of it. Nobody wants to be the family snitch, but my gut feeling says there is more to know. A big dilemma.

I will be making a FOIA request for info on her case in September of this year. However with this case being an open missing person's case, I am pretty certain I won't get much info if any at all. The most important thing I wanna do by making my FOIA request is to clear up or at least verify that all the information (the little that has been made public) is accurate and up to date. There have been some questions as to the big snow storm the day after she reportedly disappeared. According to research I and a few others did on weather.com, it shows that there was no snowstorm in the area on February 4th, 1979. I lived a few miles down the road from Tina in February 1979, but I was only 4 and I do remember a huge snowstorm that year in February, but my research has led me to believe it was a storm around President's Day in Feb 1979 which would have been near the end of February. So is it possible that her listed missing date is inaccurate or is it inaccurate that there was a big snowstorm on February 4th 1979. Some other research I did into a murder committed on February 6th, 1979 just a few miles from Tina's house showed that there was a pretty big snowstorm in the area on February 7th, 1979 according to court documents in that murder case because that was when the suspects were initially arrested and the police departments closed down early on February 7th, 1979 because of snow. All that info combined makes me think that maybe her missing date or the info about the snowstorm is inaccurate. I am going to try and clear that up. Just an fyi...I could be completely wrong and the current missing info on Tina may be accurate, but I have enough evidence and suspicion to question it and at least make sure that someone on her case can verify it.
Wait, what? A murder a few miles away within days of a teenager's disappearance from a town that literally has nothing going on. That's too much of a coincidence for me! Thewop, can you tell who was murdered?

How much effort did LE put into looking for Tina?.....or was she considered, just another runaway ..so frustrating.
Somewhere I remember reading something to the effect of it would have been pointless to search in the amount of snow that was present.

Checking in...
I believe the authorities dismissed Tina as a runaway, but it smells like foul play IMO.
It's bad enough her body has never been located, but no justice has been served. Where and what happened to Tina!?

Checking in...
I believe the authorities dismissed Tina as a runaway, but it smells like foul play IMO.
It's bad enough her body has never been located, but no justice has been served. Where and what happened to Tina!?

I think she may have used hanging the laundry as a ruse to meet up with someone outside her home and then took off with that person. Or someone she knew stopped by while she was doing laundry and said "Hey, wanna go for a ride?" or something like that. So that her disappearance wasn't planned or anticipated by her. And after she left, it turned into something else. Not sure if that makes sense, sorry.

That could explain having no coat...warm car pulls up, Tina jumps in.
Initially thought it would be to say hi or drive around for a bit...
But what occurred after that is a mystery.
The fact of her having a history of running away is vague..
By herself or with others?
Gone a day..or a week?
How far?

I think she may have used hanging the laundry as a ruse to meet up with someone outside her home and then took off with that person. Or someone she knew stopped by while she was doing laundry and said "Hey, wanna go for a ride?" or something like that. So that her disappearance wasn't planned or anticipated by her. And after she left, it turned into something else. Not sure if that makes sense, sorry.

The weird thing is that in the circumstances is said that she was helping a family member, hanging the laundry. I guess her mother or one of her sisters. There is something off. How can that this person never told anything else about the last moment Tina was with her, f.i. if somebody dropped by or a car pulled up. Last words...planning to go somewhere, with somebody.....how she acted..., time of day....etc. Did this person just went into the house again to get more laundry...was Tina blocked from view....things like that. You know what I mean.

Missing from Felton, Delaware:

TKemp.jpg
TKemp1.jpg
TKemp2.jpg
TKemp3.jpg
TKemp4.jpg

Tina Faye Kemp, age 14
Missing since 3 February 1979

LINK:

2966DFDE - Tina Faye Kemp

Members online

Online statistics