Deposition Questions that could be telling for the Anthony's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
5:00pm !! The recordings shall be made available! ~there is a god!!~

Ya know, if the A's keep hemming a hawwing during their depos, Cindy's camera will run out of tape before it's over. Oh well. :):crazy:

His client never was on the hook for Caylee's murder. KC never identified this woman and in fact specifically stated that she was not the person with whom KC left Caylee.

Personally I find it disgusting that Mr. Morgan has been legally allowed to ask questions of the Anthonys that have nothing to do with the civil case and everything to do with the criminal charges against KC. He's a grandstander and his client is an opportunist. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

Is this your first depo thread dance? Because I know it's been explained at least a hundred times how depos work and what's allowed and what's not. The Anthony's and their co-horts are being treated with kids gloves compared to most depos. The only fault I find in Morgan is he's not going after these guys harder.

Rules of depos are broad. Basically anything can be asked related or not. If you don't answer, you WILL be brought before a judge.

And therein lies but one reason CA's personal video camera should not be permitted at GA's deposition - second only to the fact it's not HER deposition.

I wish that we would get a media report as to whether the A's camera was allowed to be turned on.

Cindy brought her own recorder? Now THAT takes balls. lol.

And therein lies but one reason CA's personal video camera should not be permitted at GA's deposition - second only to the fact it's not HER deposition.

I think they're taping because they know the public transcript won't be available til later, and Cindy wants to know exactly what George said before she answers questions. I sure hope they don't let her watch it before she's deposed.

Is this your first depo thread dance? Because I know it's been explained at least a hundred times how depos work and what's allowed and what's not. The Anthony's and their co-horts are being treated with kids gloves compared to most depos. The only fault I find in Morgan is he's not going after these guys harder.

Rules of depos are broad. Basically anything can be asked related or not. If you don't answer, you WILL be brought before a judge.
This is going to be interesting because BC has already said they will not answer questions related to Casey's criminal case and we know JM is going to go there ! Let the games begin !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

At least one of the A's has balls ...:crazy:

I hear george saying "Can I ask Cindy how I can answer this question?" throughout the entire deposition

His client never was on the hook for Caylee's murder. KC never identified this woman and in fact specifically stated that she was not the person with whom KC left Caylee.

Personally I find it disgusting that Mr. Morgan has been legally allowed to ask questions of the Anthonys that have nothing to do with the civil case and everything to do with the criminal charges against KC. He's a grandstander and his client is an opportunist. They should both be ashamed of themselves.

Respectfully....This is the only ZG that was at the Sawgrass Apartments during the time frame that Caylee went missing and KC said that she left Caylee with ZG at the Sawgrass Apartments ---- Find another ZG that fits that info

I hear george saying "Can I ask Cindy how I can answer this question?" throughout the entire deposition

Pinch-Poke! :)

IMO, Ga's behavior today is probably a clue as to how he testified before the Grand Jury. He was a liar and con artist before this mess, has publicly told lie after lie. Why change now?

:clap: and thank you!!!!

She is unable to walk into a deposition like everyone else does, I guess the video camera gives her a feeling of control and we all know how much Cindy treasures that !

I believe that both A's were born in the wrong bodies.

"We also learned the attorneys are having a hard time getting information out of George Anthony," WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle. In an update at 12:30, WFTV anchor Barbara West said Gonzalez's lawyers took a short break and hoped the second part of George's deposition "will be better." The delay means Cindy Anthony will be interviewed later this afternoon, West said.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing noted that the Anthony family has said Casey was referring to another Zenaida Gonzalez. "We are expecting, especially this afternoon's session, to perhaps get pretty pointed," Kealing said. "You may remember at one point Cindy Anthony called John Morgan an ambulance chaser."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...e-cindy-brings-camera-to-deposition.html#more

I'm going to have to remember bringing my own recording devices if I ever have another 8 hour depo. Heh, nice mind game trick on the other side. This is probably the first time I've been impressed with anything CA has done. Is it snowing in hell or something?

What's the significance of the "shamrock thingy"? I vaguely remember some of them wearing a shamrock at the memorial service. Is that a picture of Caylee on GA's shirt? These two really make me nauseous.:furious:

no real knowledge of the shamrock thing 'cept that kc loved them....ga is wearing the Caylee pin....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back