Deposition Questions that could be telling for the Anthony's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just said at the tail end of the WFTV noon newscast that Cindy's depo has been pushed back because of this. heh

I can't WAIT to see the videos! :)
I have a feeling these are going to be good and I am waiting on pins and needles myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They just said at the tail end of the WFTV noon newscast that Cindy's depo has been pushed back because of this. heh

I can't WAIT to see the videos! :)

Will we be seeing the videos? I thought we were only getting transcripts because C&G are so special:crazy:

CA really has brass "you-know-whats"! ;)

I'm saddened to hear GA seems to be following CA's rules. He was the 1 person I thought *might* stick up for Caylee. So sad... :(

I can't wait to see these 2 questioned by the SA once KC goes to trial.

Both - but does it matter? I think also she is showing complete defiance by doing this.

Kind of like an "I'll show you" attitude.

Can't wait to see this woman get knocked down a few levels when they question her.

Cindy, who do you think you are? You are NOT ABOVE THE LAW, and honey - neither is your daughter!

Isnt there a saying? "Like mother like daughter"....

Ok I found the raw footage of them walking into the building---CA looked like she had a little smirk on her face/and seemed to be enjoying the attention. GA looked apprehensive. jmo

Whose photo is on that button GA is wearing into the building? I can't quite make it out. And I didn't see one on CA.

Absolutely NOT! How dare you! Cindy does not have to follow the rules like everyone else does!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OMG I totally forgot how vastly superior she is to the rest of us and that she is in the midst of "extra special grief" !!

If her tape is complete and Morgan's is not, it really may have news value $$$.

Everything Cindy and George do only causes more people to hate them and their murderous spawn! Keep on keepin' on Cindy/George. :mad:

Cindy doesn't have to say a word to look like an idiot. Bringing this video camera makes her look ridiculous, like she's actually going to "catch" something that JM doesn't ?

This is ridiculous. What the heck is George doing! They all need to go to the slammer; contemp. charges; obstructing justice...........and hopefully perjury in the near future......

Pushed back to later this afternoon.

Thankyou. :)

One thing we can look forward to is that Cindy will have a great deal of trouble not "going off" on Morgan. It will be interesting to watch her squirm as she tries to hold it all in. :crazy:

IMO, Ga's behavior today is probably a clue as to how he testified before the Grand Jury. He was a liar and con artist before this mess, has publicly told lie after lie. Why change now?

ca has the shamrock thingy.....:mad::furious::mad::furious:

What's the significance of the "shamrock thingy"? I vaguely remember some of them wearing a shamrock at the memorial service. Is that a picture of Caylee on GA's shirt? These two really make me nauseous.:furious:

Isn't it kind of ironic that the one person who would fly through these depos in a breeze is the one person that is not being questioned???

That monster's depo would be over in a flash.

Ms. Anthony, we know everything you've said is a lie. OK?

KC: uh-huh. Well, not everything I've said.

M: Yes, everything.

KC: It's totally the truth. Totally the truth that I don't know where my daughter was.

M: You are lying now, Ms. Anthony. We have proof.

KC: I totally am telling the truth.

M: Ms. Anthony, where did you last see your daughter?

KC: I am totally telling the truth. If you would just look in the NC or New York Dah-tabases you would find the ZFG that stole Caylee.

Ugh. Too sickened to go on with this so I'll end it here.

I just want to shake the truth out of her.

Will Cindy's tape be turned off at points like Morgan's is when a question is being challenged ?

And therein lies but one reason CA's personal video camera should not be permitted at GA's deposition - second only to the fact it's not HER deposition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back