Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG YOU GUYS!!! There is a home health place about 6 minutes from the newspaper! I am doing some sleuthing of my own and yahoo mapping addresses and I found this one. Its the closest one I got so far and looks to be right up the road:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=29...tine, FL&q2=1 News Pl, St Augustine, FL 32086

It is called Bayview Home Health:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-3374682...MG4X8OHNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=St+Augustine,+FL+32086

When I first saw this woman one of the things that entered my mind was a home health nurse.

Yes, "amazing" as to "incriminating" does seem to suggest something on a more positive note. Maybe MC is looking for Haleigh, as in maybe one of her relatives said they would deliver her to Disney?

OMG YOU GUYS!!! There is a home health place about 6 minutes from the newspaper! I am doing some sleuthing of my own and yahoo mapping addresses and I found this one. Its the closest one I got so far and looks to be right up the road:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=29...tine, FL&q2=1 News Pl, St Augustine, FL 32086

It is called Bayview Home Health:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-3374682...MG4X8OHNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=St+Augustine,+FL+32086

When I first saw this woman one of the things that entered my mind was a home health nurse.

Nice sleuthing!

Let me clarify....
I was just saying that theoretically you could attempt DNA, but unlikely based on the handling of the envelope. I was just commenting on the very distinct way that the envelope was held and kind of wondering aloud if DNA could be obtained.

Oh! Thank you sleutherontheside.

Okay I got it :) LOL, I'm slow today, I'm didnt' drink any coffee today (I have been having insomnia again)

Also, we can hope that if she was so carefully holding the envelope (which I didn't notice after watching, that was a good catch) that if she is the one that wrote it she wasn't so careful when she stuffed the sheet inside the envelope? Well hopefully we can hold out hope.

I am thinking that if the contents were good news they would show it to RC and lawyer. If it was bad they would go directly to LE with it. JMO

Maybe they were verifying whether or not it was written by RC's lawyer or someone mentioned in it is known by RC? :Banane37:
Oh, who knows at this point? I'm just throwing it out there.

Oh Snap!

Headline news just talked about the mysterious woman! it's going national. wow.

Maybe they were verifying whether or not it was written by RC's lawyer or someone mentioned in it is known by RC? :Banane37:
Oh, who knows at this point? I'm just throwing it out there.

I don't think the reporter would be doing that do you? Course anything is possible I guess.

did hank sr. have any home health nurses after his car accident and hospitalization? maybe someone overheard something?

I don't know what caught Texasmommy's eye but what caught my eye was that Prior showed it to RC's attorney... why would he do that?

That seems beyond strange. Certainly, the newspaper has a legal department who would advise him against that since MCC isn't being forthcoming with her info?

What about Lisa Finley? She's a family friend. She resembles the video woman.

Lisa is much smaller i than the woman in the video and has dirty blonde hair plus she's a friend of the family so I would imagine she would have told Teresa any tip she came across..

did hank sr. have any home health nurses after his car accident and hospitalization? maybe someone overheard something?

I doubt it and why would a nurse wait almost 8 months to come forward with this info.

That seems beyond strange. Certainly, the newspaper has a legal department who would advise him against that since MCC isn't being forthcoming with her info?

Richard Prior is an associated editor of the St. Augustine Record and he interviewed Ron and his lawyer for his own article, so he knows Ron's lawyer & possibly knows him well.

The Orlando Sentinel writeup says that he contacted the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, and also shared the letter with Ron's lawyer (not with Ron). He also agreed not going to publish it for the time being, per PCSO request. This sounds pretty ethical to me - I'm sure he'd love to publish it immediately! When he delivered the letter to PCSO, Ron's lawyer accompanied him.

This tells me that he followed the correct procedure by telling only his boss and PCSO first. PCSO may have told him it was okay to share with Ron's lawyer. IMO, if the letter contained information implicating Ron, this man would be in a lot of trouble sharing this with Ron's lawyer before telling LE, or even after telling LE.

I suspect that this letter implicates somebody else or backs up a previous story that LE has had but has not been able to confirm.

(I posted this same comment downstairs...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back