Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I got through a crowd successfully on my way to my lawyer's office to discuss charges that I killed my kid. WOO HOO! Party!"

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

After the jailhouse tapes were released, you'd think the A's might get the idea that everything they say and do is under scrutiny...:crazy:

ooohhhh i bet they had several fights about caylee...
this wasnt the first one, and wont be the last one

fireworks will be going off at that house anytime

one of the grandparents need to tell casey

"you lie to your friends, i will lie to mine but lets not lie to each other"

this case stinks more than a panda bear's cage...

panda's go to the bathroom over a hundred times a day:eek:

this thing is rancid.....

i hate all of them

:furious:

Playing devils advocate :furious:

Maybe Cindy thought it would help force KC to grow up and take some responsibility. I've heard of some women who, after kids changed their ways. You know, those party girls, etc. They settle down. Maybe Cindy thought it would simply give her a reason to do better.

I think G and C are in denial. I can't imagine what they are going through. They did love their grandaughter. Imagine if your own child did something unspeakable to your grandchild. That is too horrid to imagine and I think they are coping the best they know how.

I believe KC killed Caylee. I can't imagine it was intentional but there are some really evil people out there.

In answer to the bolded part, I can imagine the pair of them busier than cats on a hot tin roof covering bad stuff.

My opinion, of course.

HIGH FIVE:furious::furious:

"nope, they have not found the baby yet"

"good, lets get to the lawyers office all week and get my defense in the works i got some clubbing to go to and universal keeps calling me and i think i know where my blackjack... AND i got some more checks to steal

"good idea"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:furious::furious::furious:

this is my guess as to how the conversations goes, there is no way to verify
but im sure i have the jist of it

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.
Calling the cops , kicking casey out and calling her on the carpet was probably the hardest thing that Cindy has ever done. She most likely needed professional guidance to get through it. I said early on that her voice on the phone to Casey on the first jail call sounded as though she had been coached and she was refusing to be manipulated. Every time casey tried to place blame on Cindy, Cindy would throw it squarely back on casey's shoulders. I remember being so impressed with her at that time.

So the irony here is that to Cindy this is all probably happening because she finally tried to lay down some boundaries and do the right thing. The things she was afraid would happen and the things that kept her from getting tough with casey in the past actually did come true and then some.

So while she was doing the right thing, I can only imagine that Cindy feels that if she had continued to put up with Casey's garbage this never would have happened.

Now THAT is some masterful manipulating.

ooohhhh i bet they had several fights about caylee...
this wasnt the first one, and wont be the last one

fireworks will be going off at that house anytime

one of the grandparents need to tell casey

"you lie to your friends, i will lie to mine but lets not lie to each other"

this case stinks more than a panda bear's cage...

panda's go to the bathroom over a hundred times a day:eek:

this thing is rancid.....

i hate all of them

:furious:

Excellent post, I totally agree.:clap:

I agree with you - I sort of took offense to that comment at first as well, but I don't think that's what that poster meant to say - I think she meant that Casey keeping a baby she didn't want was a selfish choice, when an adoptive family would be able to give her a better life and have a child that they actually WANT.

Yeah, that's how I read it, too.

KC didn't want that beautiful little princess. How many miles do you think the line would stretch, if the question was asked, "Who would love to give this child a loving home?"

After NG tonight I said to my husband once again... She did this to get back at her mother. Take something away from her... the most important thing in CA life was Caylee. So take that away and see how that feels mom. Once she got "tough" KC showed her now didn't she. Too bad CA didn't just stick with her gut feeling on this whole case. Maybe she wouldn't seem so idiotic to us now.

By the way OHIO doesn't want them either.

Calling the cops , kicking casey out and calling her on the carpet was probably the hardest thing that Cindy has ever done. She most likely needed professional guidance to get through it. I said early on that her voice on the phone to Casey on the first jail call sounded as though she had been coached and she was refusing to be manipulated. Every time casey tried to place blame on Cindy, Cindy would throw it squarely back on casey's shoulders. I remember being so impressed with her at that time.

So the irony here is that to Cindy this is all probably happening because she finally tried to lay down some boundaries and do the right thing. The things she was afraid would happen and the things that kept her from getting tough with casey in the past actually did come true and then some.

So while she was doing the right thing, I can only imagine that Cindy feels that if she had continued to put up with Casey's garbage this never would have happened.

Now THAT is some masterful manipulating.
Very well stated. Too bad Cindy and George weren't as handy at laying down boundaries for their children as they are at setting up "No Trespassing" signs in their yard.

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

Good point and goes back to the zillion woulda/shoulda/coulda's the parents have to be replaying in their minds over and over again.

Sharpar posted in another thread that 'It is in the quiet that our demons truly roar .......' and I think those have to be the worst times for C and G. Then and when they forget for an instant that Caylee is gone and expect her to come walking in the room. Or look at her toys and realize somewhere in the depth of their souls that she'll never play with them again.

I don't know if I'd be able to accept it myself - not if there was the tiniest glimmer of hope that she might be alive. And without her body, that hope exists, and it's what, imo, they are holding onto to keep what's left of their sanity.

An excellent comment was made on NG advising grandparents (and others) to get the legalities finished before saying anything. It's too late for C and G - and mainly for Caylee - but hopefully the warning might help another family...

As the mom of an OSU grad who is now in med school and as a child I lived 40 miles south of Columbus...Buckeye is sacred around here and I agree..their wearing OSU is not flattering for us at all.
I'm in Cincinnati and we take our college sports seriously...
Let them have those Gators.
^i^

OT- As a loyal OSU Buckeye fan it makes me ill to see Lee wearing a Buckeye hat. The pictures of Casey in OSU garb makes me want to throw up. What's wrong with the Gators? UF...take this family please? Buckeye fans don't want to be associated with them.
puke.gif

Cindy can't even think that Casey may have hurt Caylee, because in her subsconscience, she thinks it's her fault..if only she hadn't etc.
Without professional help, I don't think Cindy will ever be able to accept the truth. The only thing she has to hold onto is her little Casey and the lie..otherwise, she'll lose her mind.
How can she accept the truth that her own daughter she adored could hurt Caylee? How can she rationalize all of this, knowing she was the one forcing Casey to grow up, which resulted in Caylee's death.
I can't see Cindy ever coming to terms with the truth.
^i^

If or when Cindy does comment it will be what she has said before..

Being a thief and a liar doesn't make you a murderer...

I just hope there is so much more behind the scenes going on than we even think there is when it come to LE case and that they do or will have enough to charge her with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155