Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. @nbcactionnews reports Missouri Governor calling out National Guard troops to search for baby.
4 minutes ago

I have never heard of anything like this before but I sure hope they find baby Lisa and bring her home......

IF the backpack is identified to belong to Irwin family, then Baby Lisa was there. And Mom most likely involved......

What does a baby kidnapper look like? Really you cannot base any type of decision of what type of person they are by their pictures...since he has been in the news lately, Gacy is one that comes to mind.

Mentally ill people change over time...sometimes within months. I will say his eyes scare me, it's almost like they are blank...

Not targeting your post, it just bothers me when people feel they can make an assumption of one's character by a picture.

My impression is she was reacting to the people who think they can see some sort of evil in his eyes, not saying cateorically that he "doesn't look like that type of person."

Grumpy, glazed, and disheveled is pretty normal for a booking photo. Have you seen the ones of Nick Nolte?

Are we sure this Jersey is the same guy the neighbor described? Sure doesn't sound like it...
I laughed when they interviewed this neighbor. Let's just leave it as he is kinda 'windy' on his stories! Yes I know him and he is a great neighbor, but gets a little carried away in his stories. Great entertainment though!

Mr. Tanko is being held for

Description: Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
Date: 10/13/2011 Code: 2301300
10/14/2011 Bond Set
$10,000.00 JS/aml
Warrant Issued
Document ID: 11-CYARW-1015, for TANKO, JOHN S.
Probable Cause Statement Filed
Complaint Filed

Previously held for

Charge/Judgment
Description: Burglary - 2nd Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.170 }
Date: 06/11/2008 Code: 1402000 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 03/27/2009
OCN: F7019221
Sentence
Sentence: Incarceration DOC
Sentence Date: 05/15/2009 Start Date: 05/15/2009 Length: 3 Years

Per casenet. https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

Me thinks the kid who found these 'fresh' diapers is a bit 'windy' too!

How does Capt. Young know the difference between a week old dirty diaper and a month old dirty diaper? I never saved any of my babies' dirty diapers past trash pick-up day, which would be twice a week. I sure didn't open them back up and inspect the contents days later!

I always put the used wipes inside the poopy diaper and rolled it tightly and secured it with the tapes before putting it in bag, then it the trash. I assume that if I had taken one out several days or even weeks later it would not be all dried up because it was wrapped in layers of plastic.

Were these diapers in a bag? Were they laying open on the basement floor? How much old poopy diaper experience does Captain Young have?

I speculate they are basing the age of the diaper(s) on the overall condition of the exterior portion. How much breakdown there has been of the material..

Wow that says allot. That he is not related to this case.

For fear of having my wine glass removed, lol, I didn't say what you said.... and I'm glad you said it. The NG can cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. Early fall nights can be cool and a baby may not fair too well. Another thing, there's wildlife in the woods.

imo

That is what has me worried.

Captain Steve Young "wouldn't want to put this guy's name out there..."

"Quite frankly the guy is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise."

I call BS on this. If he is a petty thief why are they arresting him? Why has his name come up often in this case?

The way that the police are responding make me think, more than ever, they know what happened and we just don't know the facts. They called a GJ for a reson.

I know the mysteriious call/text from one of the 3 missing phones at 2:30 am ish is just a rumor... but if it was true... then I think it clued LE in a lot.

All JMO. Hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members