Did JonBenet Accidentally Kill Herself?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sissi said:
I must agree with Blue Crab, however I wonder why BC doesn't agree with his own words. There clearly was no evidence to indicate any Ramsey killed Jonbenet.
Why can't we "move on" and consider the killer was an intruder?

Sissi,

I didn't say "There clearly was no evidence to indicate any Ramsey killed JonBenet".

I said there is no evidence that PATSY killed JonBenet. That leaves other Ramseys, namely Burke and John Andrew, who DO have evidence they were somehow involved in the death.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Sissi,

I didn't say "There clearly was no evidence to indicate any Ramsey killed JonBenet".

I said there is no evidence that PATSY killed JonBenet. That leaves other Ramseys, namely Burke and John Andrew, who DO have evidence they were somehow involved in the death.

JMO

Remote viewing strikes again.

I've never been convinced it was a slip knot in the first place.

I believe it was knotted around the neck - unable to tighten and loosen. Therefore, AEA doesn't even come into play.

I asked my 10 year old grandson what AEA was and he looked at me like I was from another planet.

This is an area that, no matter how much talking about a child this age knowing about this, is totally ridiculous to me. It's all conjecture that Burke would know about this at his age. Or JonBenet. She wasn't 6 going on 16. She was a little girl who was dressed at times for pageants to look 16 (or older.)

I'm sorry but this idea has just never flown with me nor ever will.

What's up with the alibis? Mike Mcelroy was home , his mother said so! Do not worry that he beheaded Barbie, put her head on a plate and wrote "barbie the ultimate *advertiser censored**. He has an alibi, he was robotripping, he said so!
The Santa's were in bed, they said they were? It does not matter that Santa's son is a mentally ill, convicted felon, or that his crime was robbery and kidnapping. There is no connection, he was in bed!
The Pughs were all tuckered out after a taco dinner..hey wouldn't ya just be fuming if you were a Pugh? Watching the Christmas they put together when yours was left to fixing a taco, waiting to be evicted? John got a 118,000 dollar bonus and you had to beg for a loan, that wasn't going to be given until the day or so after Christmas? Where was LHP's bonus? Patsy did "try", she let Ariana borrow some "decent" clothes and hang around a few minutes for the party. I would love to see the pictures of the outfit she loaned her, maybe down to the undies? Don't forget to take them back when ya pick up the check? Hey don't think I think they did it, I know that economic status and too dumb to write a ransom note are part of a syllogism.
No, we have to consider an innocent nine year old, or a middle aged mom, who btw have zero history!
IMO

BeeBee said:
I asked my 10 year old grandson what AEA was and he looked at me like I was from another planet.

This is an area that, no matter how much talking about a child this age knowing about this, is totally ridiculous to me. It's all conjecture that Burke would know about this at his age. Or JonBenet. She wasn't 6 going on 16. She was a little girl who was dressed at times for pageants to look 16 (or older.)

I'm sorry but this idea has just never flown with me nor ever will.

------------------Well WE cannot have it both ways, either the OUTSIDE drooling perp wanted money or he/she brought the AEA device with him/her (already tied and ready for business, for sexual deviancy, YET OOPS forgot to pre-prepare the ransom note/letter). How often does this mix occur in real life crime?

OK so the perp brought the AEA device with him to have his way with JonBenet. Family denied any knowledge of the AEA device or EVER having the materials in the house to make it, hmmm.

SO the perp planned on sexual deviancy, BUT, and there is always a but to every story, he ACCIDENTALLY killed her. What to do, what to do, a real dihlehma sp?, ok I got it, I will write a ransom note, whurs a pen and paper, oh there, perp sits down and writes lonnnnnnnnnng ransom note. He is so dumb he figures the family nor the police will EVER find JonBenet in the 'family' basement.

There ya go, a perfect crime, as yet unsolved.
Baby Snooks used to say, 'Well make up yer mind'.

UGLY crime often shows up in unlikely places done by unlikely people.

sissi said:
No, we have to consider an innocent nine year old, or a middle aged mom, who btw have zero history!
IMO

The mom has lots of history of using the daughter, living through her and living through literature. The mom has a history of believing a super natural being has singled her out. There is a lot of history surrounding the printed word in this case and in Patsy's life in general.

I am an artist and in the past frequently painted the picture, put it in the frame, put paper backing on it, the screw eyes and the hanging device, picture wire was my choice.

I think different artists use different methods of framing, some use a professional, some do a hack eyed job of it themselves, figuring the BACK of the picture will not show.

I am curious about just how many pictures PR painted that may have hung elsewhere in the home, or friends or family homes that PR might have given paintings too. I find the thought that PR had never had the type of rope found in the AEA device a little suspect, but I am just guessing.

OR IF IF she did not have a ready supply of picture hanging wire, such as I maintain, suspect also.

When you enjoy doing something as a hobby or as a profession, you typically have the items necessary on hand to complete or to accomplish a piece of craft/art.

It would appear that ISP had a hidden bad side. Not an uncommon thing for a human being to have an uncomely side that they hide from others.

There was wire taken in a warrant, I "assumed" it was from Patsy's craft materials, however, it was found in the "wine cellar".

BrotherMoon said:
If you ever try to taint my reputation again I will take my wife's cat out into the country and leave it. Then I will come back and call the animal control people and say there are coyotes carrying the neighborhood pets off. And it will be on YOUR conscience. Poor kitty, she's 19 yrs. old, and she's deaf.

Wow 18 years old, We lost our 16 year old cat last Year.

Poor deaf cat

Nehemiah said:
Camper, who's Midnite?

--------------Nehemiah, Midnite is a legal personage who came on line shortly after Laci disappeared. We know not if he/she is an attorney, a judge or a law professort, but well steeped in legal knowledge and has been a goldmine for us following Laci case, in answering legal questions that we have had. Here is a link to the sixth continued thread of questions. There were five other lengthy threads as well, should be able to find the first one and the others by searching the archives.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15703&goto=newpost This link will dump you into the mid part of Part VI.

I am going to try and get him/her to come over to the JonBenet forum, when we are finished with the Laci case.

Be thinking up questions for him/her.

I can think of one right off the bat. "What legal recourse should a policeman have when the DA ties his hands from getting records valuable to ongoing murder investigation?"

Camper said:
"What legal recourse should a policeman have when the DA ties his hands from getting records valuable to ongoing murder investigation?"

He should go under cover, then write about the sick, perverted culture that pervades Boulder.

TressaRing28 said:
Wow 18 years old, We lost our 16 year old cat last Year.

Poor deaf cat

Sorry about your cat. Obviously one of your neighbors knows FranBancroft and offed the cat to get even for her insensitive comments.

Camper said:
--------------Nehemiah, Midnite is a legal personage who came on line shortly after Laci disappeared. We know not if he/she is an attorney, a judge or a law professort, but well steeped in legal knowledge and has been a goldmine for us following Laci case, in answering legal questions that we have had.
I am going to try and get him/her to come over to the JonBenet forum, when we are finished with the Laci case.

Be thinking up questions for him/her.

The first question would be whether it is even remotely plausible that GJ solved case along BDI lines given Alex Hunter deposition about Burke (and companion remarks on Larry King) and given Mary Keenan's actions and Judge Carnes' opinion? That is, even if it is possible to imagine 1 high public official uttering point-blank lies to the public, does it seem plausible that 3 completely independent public officials would coordinate lies in this fashion? It seems to me that such officials would be risking rather substantial legal or professional misconduct penalties for behaving in such a fashion. If BlueCrab's theory is correct, it would make far more sense that they deceptions/misdirection by public officials would take the form of things NOT said rather than flat-out lies.

DocWatson said:
The first question would be whether it is even remotely plausible that GJ solved case along BDI lines given Alex Hunter deposition about Burke (and companion remarks on Larry King) and given Mary Keenan's actions and Judge Carnes' opinion? That is, even if it is possible to imagine 1 high public official uttering point-blank lies to the public, does it seem plausible that 3 completely independent public officials would coordinate lies in this fashion? It seems to me that such officials would be risking rather substantial legal or professional misconduct penalties for behaving in such a fashion. If BlueCrab's theory is correct, it would make far more sense that they deceptions/misdirection by public officials would take the form of things NOT said rather than flat-out lies.

-------------Well put DocWatson, if so, then we are left with many IF's and But's.

The 'protective' ransom note, pointing to a drooling perp, rather than 'in house' accidental AEA.

Sue everyone who even tries to implicate their young son.

Hindsight always gives one a better view of what 'shoulda' been done.

Here is a But - would it not have been better for the 'Family Ramsey' and the protecting of their reputation and their young son/friend to have established a WORKING foundation for JonBenets memory?

IF IF they had done so, sure they would have been lying to establish it to protect future little JonBenets, from drooling perps, But a genuine foundation in JonBenets memory, in reality would have been to protect future little JonBenets from adventuresome 'Lets Play ___' within the family structure. Probably would not have been called Playing Doctor in these sexually progressive times.

The 'Family Ramsey' actions along with the strange behavior of the then DA, pointed more fingers at them. In all my view is that it was handled badly. IF it is as you surmise, why the need to lawyer up the family in Georgia? What could they have known, and when did they know it? Sounds like a Nixon thing doesn't it?

It seems they "gave up", unlike those of us who maintain a discussion hoping one day the crime will be solved, they clearly "gave up". Their energies have to go toward keeping Patsy well, and raising and educating Burke, this makes some sense. We on the other hand really are doing this as an exercise , as entertainment, we are following a murder mystery.

sissi said:
It seems they "gave up", unlike those of us who maintain a discussion hoping one day the crime will be solved, they clearly "gave up". Their energies have to go toward keeping Patsy well, and raising and educating Burke, this makes some sense. We on the other hand really are doing this as an exercise , as entertainment, we are following a murder mystery.

--------------I donut think the 'Ramseys' gave up, they still have their attorney ready to pounce.

Sissi, I would appreciate NOT being included in the WE portion of your post. I am not 'just' following a murder mystery. I am wanting the truth to be told and found, so that other little girls just like JonBenet do not end up strangled, with their heads bashed in, MURDERED in their own homes.

Does this mean that parents everywhere should be more watchful of their young children, who may be left to their own devices more and more, as parents struggle and strive to achieve the 'King of the Hill, status', I think a loud YES works for me.

I care for ALL little girls, everywhere, and all children. Even John said in the early moments after the MURDER, "This was an inside job". That seems to be part of the inside truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back