Did JonBenet Accidentally Kill Herself?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BlueCrab said:
Camper,

And please remember that Burke not only struck JonBenet in the face with that golf club, but he also struck her on the leg during that same episode. TWO hits with a golf club, and the Ramseys say it was an "accident". Man, that must have been one helluva swing.

JMO

I read about the smack on the head, but not on the leg. Where did you find about about that BC?

Camper said:
asleep in the control booth, when that 'accident' happened,

You donut let a six year old have a 'real' golf club to "play' with when there is a 3 year old nearby.

Blue Crab, I had forgotten about the leg as well. Burke would be about 20 years old now, wonder if he plays golf?

Or for that matter, wonder if JAR plays golf, perhaps that is not a family tradition, like making memorable Christmas videos.

Just curious since JR wanted his golf clubs, when JonBenet was still undergoing autopsy. Correct me if I err on that remembrance.

Camper,

Burke was born January 27, 1987. That would make him 17 years old.

The rumor about John whispering to "someone" about Pam getting his golf clubs during her police-sponsored raid on the evidence in the house on December 28 was started by Steve Thomas. It was just another Steve Thomas lie in his attempt to nail the Ramseys, but with no witness to support the allegation. It never occurred. The police have the golf clubs.

JMO

Jayelles said:
I read about the smack on the head, but not on the leg. Where did you find about about that BC?

Jayelles,

It's in writing and it's somewhere in my files -- but I can't find it right now. I'll make a second sweep later and post it when it stops hiding from me.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Jayelles,

It's in writing and it's somewhere in my files -- but I can't find it right now. I'll make a second sweep later and post it when it stops hiding from me.

JMO

Thanks!

BlueCrab said:
The rumor about John whispering to "someone" about Pam getting his golf clubs during her police-sponsored raid on the evidence in the house on December 28 was started by Steve Thomas. It was just another Steve Thomas lie in his attempt to nail the Ramseys, but with no witness to support the allegation. It never occurred.
Steve Thomas was not at the house when John asked about his golf clubs, so Thomas would not have been making up conversations he supposedly heard. Everything Thomas wrote in his book came from case notes he had access to. Since those notes have never been made public, there is no reason to doubt his account or claim he made the rumor up.

aRnd2it said:
Steve Thomas was not at the house when John asked about his golf clubs, so Thomas would not have been making up conversations he supposedly heard. Everything Thomas wrote in his book came from case notes he had access to. Since those notes have never been made public, there is no reason to doubt his account or claim he made the rumor up.

Rnd2,

Where is your source that John asked about his golf clubs? Thanks.

JMO

Did JonBenet accidently kill herself? Oh give me a break. NO she did not! Her parents did not kill her, her brother did not kill her and the parents did not cover for anyone. The parents were not arrested for anything because they were not involved in any way. They were not part of the murder and they were not part of the coverup. Burke was not involved in the murder and was not part of any coverup either. JonBenet was brutally killed in her home by an intruder and there is plenty of evidence to prove that. I just hope that they find whose DNA was MIXED W/HER BLOOD IN HER PANTIES!!! I dont care to hear that crap about the DNA from the Asian factory because the DNA was narrowed down to a caucasian male that was NOT a Ramsey. CAUCASION is not asian. That sneeze scenerio just wont cut it. There are foreign fibers that can not be sourced tot he Ramseys. Animal hairs that cant be sourced to them. Sorry but I dont buy the fact they put all the sources of the fibers and the tape and the cord in their pockets when they left the house. The window sill clearly shows someone was there and no it could not have been months before. It was RECENT!!!!!!

aRnd2it said:
There is NO reason to believe ST either! Look at him......he left the case to write a book. He was sued because his book was trash. He begged for money to fund his defense and claimed he could not wait to get to court to tell his story. WEll we all saw him tuck his tail and run. The case was settled and ST never told his story. All he said was that he never paid one single dime for the settlement. Gee, I wonder where our money we sent him went to? Uhh Beer maybe? STEVE THOMAS is probably the biggest JOKE of the whole JBR investigtion. He wanted to be the big man and he ended up as............ WEll I will let him finish that. ST is such a pathetic joke.

sissi said:
IMO Jasmine has it right!
Im sure Ill be banned tho. I tried to put the smiley on my post but it ended up next to your name in the title!

jasmine said:
Im sure Ill be banned tho. I tried to put the smiley on my post but it ended up next to your name in the title!
nope you wont be ban here. it is different here at jbr forum because we all look out for each other we all disagree but we all respect each other so as long as you dont attack (and if you do the wrath will be from us posters not moderators) you are fine. brothermoon is the only one that will give you grief, just put him on ignore. but we love him too. i had others say that posting here was like posting with a bunch of psycos, i think it is better here than anywhere so count me as one of the nuts!!!

By the way you go, sounds good to me.

IMO
Kat

Miss Anthropy said:
Such well planned sarcasm, you go girls!
OK and your reasons for thinking the R's are guilty? Lay them out for numbered.
Thank you Miss Anthropy.

So tell me why you the R's are guilty? I want you to lay it out for me. Start with Number 1 and go on.

Miss Anthropy said:
First, you stop your controlling ways.

You left out the word think. Is that your sore spot, thinking? And your first sentence, as structured, does not require a question mark. And only one R did it.[/QUOTE

Oh great! Im back into some english class now? Yes I did leave out the word THINK. Now that I filled that in will you please answer the question?

NO RAMSEY Killed JBR. They were not part of the coverup either.

A....whoever ....you still have not layed out the evidence showing the Ramseys are guilty. Lay it out point by point.

jasmine said:
NO RAMSEY Killed JBR. They were not part of the coverup either.
Jasmine, based on your comments I think you are very naive and obviously misinformed on the facts of this case. The DNA for example was never tested and proven to be caucasian as you wrongly claim.

That's been one of the problems discussing this case all along - the Ramsey supporters make up case myths to support their naive position and repeat them so many time they actually start believing their own B.S.

I do not think or even believe that JonBenet Accidentally killed herself. So with that said.

I have noted that when posts are made calling attention to 'Burke and golf clubs' folks appear and change the subject. I personally do not believe in the tooth fairy, mainly because I never got nothing from a fairy, under my pillow, when my teeth fell out. The following link will support my tooth fairy problem. Since the tooth fairy came into existance after all my baby teeth had fallen out.

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mtoothfairy.html

Lee Rogow's story "The Tooth Fairy" appeared in 1949 and seems to be the first children's story written about the tooth fairy.

=======================================>>>

This is a great link for following the case from the first minute to the still pending end, this is an easy read, and a compelling one.

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm
A small portion from the link.

Before the body was found, Arndt also noticed something that seemed strange to her: JonBenét's parents had isolated themselves from each other. Patsy stayed in the sunroom, while John paced the dining room and den. Normally, during periods of high stress involving a child, police find that the parents cling to each other. Later when John Ramsey began walking up the stairs carrying JonBenét's body and Fleet White had shouted for someone to call an ambulance, Priscilla White and Barbara Fernie hurried toward the sound, but Patsy did not move from the couch.
Experienced interrogators learn to watch for certain revealing elements – such as a husband using dissociative terms when discussing his missing wife – i.e., "she and I", rather than "we."

The awkwardness of Ramsey’s last statement in the CNN interview, on finding JonBenét, has this telltale element to it: "…when I opened the door – there were no windows in that room, and I turned the light on, and I – that was her." It’s almost as though he couldn’t bring himself to say "…and I saw JonBenét."

During the eight years since JonBenet died, little concern for children in general has never been followed through on by the Ramseys. Sure they took polygraph tests, given by their personal choice of polygrapher, FOUR YEARS LATER. EVEN though the Enquirer offered them 1 million dollars to take one early on, hmmm.

Would you think that as parents with sincere concern for OTHER Boulder children OR other LITTLE pageant participants, that you would make every effort to prove to OTHER parents that there was a REAL concern for 'their' childrens safety?

Yep coverup, big time, imop.

Most of us probably never heard of this autoerotic asphyxiation (sp?) till this case and we may be 150 yrs old. You know the child didn't know these things until someone did it to her, more than once.

Burke, and probably his friends, probably considered the little girl a nuisance, always getting in their way, and probably they were rough and mean to her, but I don't think they did this and wrote the note. And I sure don't think Patsy did it.

There's such a list of possible suspects. Could Helgoth have been one of the perps and his friend Kanady the other one? Not saying I definitely believe that. We don't know much about Kanady.

BlueCrab said:
There is a remote possibility that nobody killed JonBenet. Perhaps there is no murderer.

JonBenet could have been another victim, one of 500 to 1,000 which occur every year in the U.S., of autoerotic asphyxiation. AEA is an extreme masturbation procedure practiced mostly by young males, but practiced also by some females.

The device wrapped around JonBenet's neck was definitely, in my opinion, designed solely for asphyxiation sex. Those kind of devices can be used for either AEA (autoerotic asphyxiation) while the subject is pleasuring one's self by masturbating, or EA (erotic asphyxiation) while a partner is pleasuring the subject by masturbating him or her.

This of course is not my main theory in regard to how JonBenet died, but it exists as a slight possibility, so it should be explained and understood. If JonBenet died as a result of AEA she would be the youngest victim of AEA on record. There have in the past been victims as young as eight and nine years old. I fully realize that JonBenet was only six years old, but there is strong evidence of chronic and acute sexual injuries to her vagina, and the circumferential marks on her neck are symptomatic of AEA.

In this "JonBenet accidentally killed herself" theory, JonBenet would have learned of the technique from a much older family member or a close friend of the family. Burke would have been with her and aided her when she died that night, but he did not kill her. Burke would have helped with the bindings, which are needed to keep the subject from involuntarily ripping away the ligature from around the neck and ruining the enhanced orgasm. But in AEA the subject is in full control of the process. Therefore, JonBenet would have accidentally killed herself by asphyxiation, as do all victims of AEA. Burke, and later the parents, to prevent embarrassment and social repercussions, staged the accidental AEA death to look like an attempted kidnapping and murder.

In this theory the AEA device was not made that night. It would have been made many days prior to the death, used at least several times before, and likely kept in the basement in the blue suitcase. Nylon fibers from the device were found in JonBenet's bed, suggesting JonBenet may have had the device in bed with her at one time or another prior to Christmas night.

In this theory the grand jury would have uncovered the truth, and the court sealed the records and put a gag order on everyone involved. The money allocated to actively investigate the "crime" has been reduced to nothing, maybe because there is no perp. Perhaps no one murdered or accidentally killed JonBenet.

JMO
BC I have agreed with you to some extent with your Burke theory but I must go against you on this one. I think this is rediculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back