Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon, I'm so sorry if you thought I saw the actualy pages from WS. I did not. I just saw a copy of her post that said the print outs were from WS. Please accept my apology if I misstated that info.

Ok got it......now I can stop going bananas trying to find them. No problem or need to be sorry. It happens all of the time.

I am not a handwriting expert. Far from it. I was thinking about the note to George that the lady found in the trash. Large writting, doodles at the bottom. It seems to me that it could have been written by a child.
If anyone here does handwriting analysis do you think this shows her as emotionally immature?? It appears that way to me.

That is exactly what Casey's handwriting looks like. It is her hand; if you look at her written statement. it's exact.

but they(LP etc.) have been gone for over a week maybe they started coming here last week!!

Respectfully, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the family coming here themselves...I suspect there are people around here on their behalf however. Especially late at night. Anyone else share that thought?

ETA: Not accusing anyone specifically...but if I were them, I'd want to know what people were saying...IMO

I am not a handwriting expert. Far from it. I was thinking about the note to George that the lady found in the trash. Large writting, doodles at the bottom. It seems to me that it could have been written by a child.
If anyone here does handwriting analysis do you think this shows her as emotionally immature?? It appears that way to me.
um......i write like that with large letters and i also occasionally do a doodle at the bottom and i would say that i am FAR from emotionally immature!!!

Ok, I have seen a few posts talking about Casey not being allowed on the internet or on the computer as part of her home confinementl conditions. Is there a thread about that? Do we know for a fact she is not allowed to use computer/internet? Apology in advance if I should have posted this in a different thread

I have the same question, but was afraid to ask.
:confused:

21owqdf.jpg

Looks like one the their dogs was chewing on the bill of that cap to me.

That is exactly what Casey's handwriting looks like. It is her hand; if you look at her written statement. it's exact.[/quote
]

I know it's her handwriting, but it looks so much like my daughters did at 12.
JMHO
It just strikes me as she has sort-of regressed to a younger age.
It probably means nothing, but add to that the way she has been dressing and it projects the image of a young girl to me.
JMHO

Err, I would not take everything our new trash slinging friend has to say as gospel. Just a feeling. We'll see

Indeed. It is wise to take that approach. Rather unusual to voluntarily interject oneself into a media frenzy like this. Speaks volumes.

Respectfully, it wouldn't necessarily have to be the family coming here themselves...I suspect there are people around here on their behalf however. Especially late at night. Anyone else share that thought?
i guess that since it was in THEIR trash that many people think it is them coming on here!!!just a thought!!!

yup! But I think its both.

I thought LP and TP said the other day in chat that the Anthony's don't come here?

You know what, I honestly don't care who comes here, IMO, (gotta keep throwing those in), but if they do, and post their opinions, I don't think they should get offended when someone puts forth countering opinions. I've found myself wondering, well, never mind that. But I'll just say it seems a lot of threads have been being shut down lately.

As for their trash, I gotta tell you. My spend our non-Florida time in a small VA community, that still uses dumpsters. You know you're a local there when you go "dumpster diving." Of course, if you throw out something useful, it's common courtesy to set the good stuff outside the dumpster. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found