Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just livid at the thought that anyone other than Casey knew where she was and never said anything until after she was found. I truly don't care if they came forward later or not..Morally, what they did was wrong. If any of the PI's knew where she was, or had any kind of tip as to where she could be, and did not share that with LE, they are pure scum of the earth to me.
I could not imagine poor Caylee lying in those woods and any adult with a heart knowing it and not telling someone who could go and find her. I am sickened at all of this, and there is no room for sympathy or appreciation coming from me if in fact either of these men knew where she was.
They had to have known something, they can spew the whole "we didn't find her" crap all they want. They were there for a reason!!

My comment here is just about the water. I don't think it has been established as fact, nor is there good reason to assume, that Caylee's remains were covered by water in mid-November (when JH was there) and in the weeks prior to Dec. 11.

The reason this matters is because some people are saying that the remains were un-discoverable because of water.
in video reports right after the remains discovery (I will have to go back and dig thru to find it for you but I will later today when I get back home :-) local residents had said that ten days ago (ten days before discovery) that area had still been covered with water. That would be local residents of the area who live near the area. As for if it is a fact.. no. But what is in it for them to lie about it?

Water goes down and body is found (omg I sounded like Susan Moss LOL). It makes physics sense anyhoo (as my hubby says).

Originally posted by NeeBee (Nursebeeme): Biggest question to me... if it was Baez passing on info to DC... what was his angle in finding the body? Could it have been LA passing this info on to DC (remember the letters casey was supposed to have sent out via her atty)? Either way, I just do not see what is to be gained by DC looking for a body in such a pinpoint and hush hush way. Something smells in tuna town and it aint the hoagie rolls!
This has been my question, too. What could JB have gained finding the body? Nothing. Unless it was to...

A) hide it better.
B) plant evidence.
C) match up to a psychic tip to try and show that someone else did it.
D) put the blame back on Kio by building a case against her.
E) thwart the searches from taking place where he knew the body to be.

OT: I could so say something about that tuna remark...but am forbidden. LOL

I have a video surveillance camera which is hooked through a button hole is my shirt or coat and takes running videos. I am sure he has something like that, particularly if he was wanting to do it without it being known to DC.

I have mine because I need/want to video at times searching the terrain and can't have my hands tied up with a camera, but I do know they are used a lot of undetected filming.

Wouldn't video taken with such a camera look odd to a viewer (Shaeffer)? As the person is walking, the scene bobs up and down with each step? Also you see no typical handheld camera panning, as JH has to point his chest at anything he wants to highlight.

Here is the post regarding the second camera:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3147688&postcount=634

Yesterday, 02:31 PM
jusdafacts
user_online.gif

So here is what I transcribed starting at 18:26
http://www.wftv.com/video/18440731/index.html

"Casey was saying, … Casey said that everything Hoover said was a lie because he thought that the tapes had all been erased and he didn’t know that he had a second camera and didn’t realize that something happened (too garbled to make out), and he recorded on the second camera and Hoover didn’t realize until December that he’s got this whole (pause) Casey’s already called him a liar and said this never happened that this whole thing is ….. "

Then the judge walks in….

:blowkiss::blowkiss: Wow.. you directed me to the exact spot! Thank you!

I listened very closely... had the speaker to my ear.. and I also hear... at 17:44.. "somebody was told to look for landmarks".
There's a lot hear to decipher.. don't know how much is fact, but it sure is juicy!

I have a video surveillance camera which is hooked through a button hole is my shirt or coat and takes running videos. I am sure he has something like that, particularly if he was wanting to do it without it being known to DC.

I have mine because I need/want to video at times searching the terrain and can't have my hands tied up with a camera, but I do know they are used a lot of undetected filming.
LOL I was going to ask why you had one of those! Glad you explained it. ;)

My comment here is just about the water. I don't think it has been established as fact, nor is there good reason to assume, that Caylee's remains were covered by water in mid-November (when JH was there) and in the weeks prior to Dec. 11.

The reason this matters is because some people are saying that the remains were un-discoverable because of water.
Isn't it true that after Hoover went to Equasearch with the tip Nov. 8 that they went to the area to search and it still had standing water?

Do you think it could be that Baez & Casey were trying to make a plea deal for the location of Caylee's body, and LE said they had one and only one chance to tell the truth of Caylee's location, and Baez, knowing what a liar Casey is, sent Dominic to verify the location?

Maybe they were still going to try to verify the location to proceed with a plea deal, when unexpectedly, along comes the MR and finds Caylee's body. This would make Casey's reaction of "I can't believe this is happening" make perfect sense - there went her plea deal, and would be something I can believe would make her have an anxiety attack and need a sedative.

Just some thoughts. What do you all think?
now that (bold) is one heck of a thought process beane! While Baez leaves a nasty tasting film in my mouth on most days I still do not think he is such an idiot that he doesn't know his client is a pathological liar. He could really have been checking out a lie vs a truth coming out of the horse's mouth

If it's real, and factual, then the one of those PI's WAS told what to look for. And it HAD to originally come from whoever buried something there.... :shocked2:

This has been my question, too. What could JB have gained finding the body? Nothing. Unless it was to...

A) hide it better.
B) plant evidence.

My Bold

SS! :eek:
Has this theory been discussed here? I think this is my first time to read it. Wow, anything can happen in this case. Still if Casey Anthony did not harm this child - makes you wonder (in her mind) what is so terrible with saying what really happened? What would she be completely unable to tell as she faced prison without parole or worse. I know it is common thought that she has nothing to tell because she is guilty. Maybe. But it is puzzling. Ratz.

A) hide it better.
B) plant evidence.

I don't have answers, but I distinguish "finding" from "finding and then revealing," unless it was part of a deal.

Do you think it could be that Baez & Casey were trying to make a plea deal for the location of Caylee's body, and LE said they had one and only one chance to tell the truth of Caylee's location, and Baez, knowing what a liar Casey is, sent Dominic to verify the location?

Maybe they were still going to try to verify the location to proceed with a plea deal, when unexpectedly, along comes the MR and finds Caylee's body. This would make Casey's reaction of "I can't believe this is happening" make perfect sense - there went her plea deal, and would be something I can believe would make her have an anxiety attack and need a sedative.

Just some thoughts. What do you all think?

That sounds very reasonable to me.

I cannot imagine these whispered conversations in the courtroom going on... "someone was told to look for landmarks".. if JB had anything to do with it.. he was right there in the courtroom!

Isn't it true that after Hoover went to Equasearch with the tip Nov. 8 that they went to the area to search and it still had standing water?

I think that is what TES said. But the video from Nov. 15 will show exactly where DC was poking around and if there was water. Caylee may have been covered with water on Nov. 8, but not covered on Nov. 15.

:blowkiss::blowkiss: Wow.. you directed me to the exact spot! Thank you!

I listened very closely... had the speaker to my ear.. and I also hear... at 17:44.. "somebody was told to look for landmarks".
There's a lot hear to decipher.. don't know how much is fact, but it sure is juicy!
dude! So SAs know. very interesting. pass the mayo!

My Bold

SS! :eek:
Has this theory been discussed here? I think this is my first time to read it. Wow, anything can happen in this case. Still if Casey Anthony did not harm this child - makes you wonder (in her mind) what is so terrible with saying what really happened? What would she be completely unable to tell as she faced prison without parole or worse. I know it is common thought that she has nothing to tell because she is guilty. Maybe. But it is puzzling. Ratz.
OCSO and the FBI have done their jobs and they have already checked her out. Evidently, nothing points to Kio being involved and everything points to Casey. It wasn't Kio. I only included it because DC mentioned her.

I cannot imagine these whispered conversations in the courtroom going on... "someone was told to look for landmarks".. if JB had anything to do with it.. he was right there in the courtroom!

Maybe that is WHY it is being discussed there, he made them think of how it came down. I believe the cell phone calls will be the kicker in this one. They will prove who DC was talking to getting tips.

It's funny, but given how noisy it was in the courtroom during the break, I doubt they could have heard each other whispering at their respective counsel tables at all. I heard none of that while watching live, only later, when directed to use earphones. It was the microphones picking it up and recording it that did it.

Yes it sounds like by the time they went to this scene Hoover had put 2 & 2 together and wanted to either cover his ars or have a second video to sell. He wasn't drinking the kool-aid anymore.
He was aware of the tip that someone had seen her car in that spot in June. and had in fact already tipped Tim M to that, then d. casey tells him he knows where the body is. at this point I think he decided to cover his behind.

And he could have heard something also in the Anthony house, since he was hired as a bodyguard. I believe he had figured it out, but was not sure WHO was telling DC and wanted to find that out before he went to LE.

Being a PI his natural inclination would be to get all the details before going to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back