Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that? I imagine if asked he would tell exactly what he told LE. He doesnt have to agree with the ME.

Maybe he didn't think the contusion would have been enough to completely shut off his breathing.

Well according to the autopsy it was. I don't know what else to say about this topic, except the doctor had his opinion in the initial stages and never mentioned spinal cord damage at all as a basis for his opinion.

Do you know who wanted the sister gone? After all, it's not RN's house, is it?

No but it was her sister and she was certainly welcome to come there or she wouldn't have been there in the first place.

What does it matter who's house it was? She is the one that took her to the airport the very next day.

Why would Jonah care.........he wasnt even staying there.

IMO

No but it was her sister and she was certainly welcome to come there or she wouldn't have been there in the first place.

What does it matter who's house it was? She is the one that took her to the airport the very next day.

IMO

She also picked up DS's sister from the airport. Do you think that was her idea as well?

IMO

The Daily Beast article said XZ was supposed to be staying there for 2 weeks but went home early .

It can be really hard to prove smothering in an autopsy. The smaller the child, the harder it is to prove smothering. For example, it's near impossible to prove it in an infant because such a small amount of pressure is needed. MS weighed less than half of RZ's weight. He did have marks on his nose as well as abrasions on his clavicle. That could indicate someone pushing on him enough to smother him.

JMO

The AR is consistent with smothering. I don't recall the exact wording but lack of oxygenated blood circulating in the body was the primary cause of his death. A huge red flag is that RZ was not performing CPR on the child when LE arrived. Who knows how long he had been lying there? It is a miracle that they got his heart beating again.

JMO

Absolutely. LE wouldn't have persuaded a Judge to sign a search warrant if the doctor was offering an opinion with no degree of certainty.

JMO

Ah.......now that is a very valid point.

Now I am thinking about the traces of benzo they first found.

IMO

It can be really hard to prove smothering in an autopsy. The smaller the child, the harder it is to prove smothering. For example, it's near impossible to prove it in an infant because such a small amount of pressure is needed. MS weighed less than half of RZ's weight. He did have marks on his nose as well as abrasions on his clavicle. That could indicate someone pushing on him enough to smother him.

JMO
Again, I wonder if they figured out it was an accident before or after rebecca's death.
CDS, I have to say, you just opened up a whole new thought process for me and probably lots of others and I truly appreciate that! I never even questioned if at first it was thought That ms death was a suffocation and then to figure out a day or two later that it was an accident after all, of course after all the tests. It really would be interesting to know if they figured out that it was an accident before or after rebecca's death. Thx again CDS!

The AR is consistent with smothering. I don't recall the exact wording but lack of oxygenated blood circulating in the body was the primary cause of his death. A huge red flag is that RZ was not performing CPR on the child when LE arrived. Who knows how long he had been lying there? It is a miracle that they got his heart beating again.

JMO

I mentioned that about RZ not giving CPR to MS when LE walked in. I also mentioned that she told them she gave "a few" rescue breaths.

I can't imagine how long that poor child lay there while they got the balls, the scooter, the chandelier, etc., and place them just so.

JMO

She also picked up DS's sister from the airport. Do you think that was her idea as well?

I am not sure what you mean.

I am sure her sister flew into visit with her for two weeks in the summer.

Why wouldnt she be the one to pick her up at the airport? Yes, I think that was her idea as well.

imo

Ah.......now that is a very valid point.

Now I am thinking about the traces of benzo they first found.

IMO

Wow! I forgot about that! So much we haven't been told such as whether the child was even up and out of bed when his father left the house that morning.

I am not sure what you mean.

I am sure her sister flew into visit with her for two weeks in the summer.

Why wouldnt she be the one to pick her up at the airport? Yes, I think that was her idea as well.

imo

Not her sister. The sister of her husband's ex-wife.

Again, I wonder if they figured out it was an accident before or after rebecca's death.
CDS, I have to say, you just opened up a whole new thought process for me and probably lots of others and I truly appreciate that! I never even questioned if at first it was thought That ms death was a suffocation and then to figure out a day or two later that it was an accident after all, of course after all the tests. It really would be interesting to know if they figured out that it was an accident before or after rebecca's death. Thx again CDS!

You're welcome. I think a lot of us just want to know the truth, particularly when the victim is a child.

Wow! I forgot about that! So much we haven't been told such as whether the child was even up and out of bed when his father left the house that morning.

Didn't that recent article claim the child went to the airport with his father to put the two teenagers onto the plane to go home that very morning?

They also got judge to sign search warrants in RN's case. You don't think that valid?

Of course I do.

But all along they seem to be saying that Max' death was an accident but now that more info has been released that couldn't have been the case if they got a SW after the doctor at Rady's talked to LE.

IMO

I mentioned that about RZ not giving CPR to MS when LE walked in. I also mentioned that she told them she gave "a few" rescue breaths.

I can't imagine how long that poor child lay there while they got the balls, the scooter, the chandelier, etc., and place them just so.

JMO

Link to the words 'a few rescue breaths' please.

Did I read that properly?

XZ was upstairs (in the bathroom shower) when she heard RZ yell for her to call 911 as she (RZ) was performing CPR...

Doc thinks Max was smothered prior to the fall from upstairs?

XZ leaves on a plane to go home? Who took her? Where does she live?

She saved him, can you save her .. takes on a whole new meaning in my mind.....

According to the Daily Beast, JS took GS, ES, and MS to the airport earlier that day. Then he went to the gym for a workout and planned on coming back to take MS to the zoo. I imagine MS playing quietly by the door waiting for his father to come back to take him to the zoo, and then this happens. I wonder if the benzo could have happened a day or two before the accident and that's why only trace amounts showed up in the blood.

I'd like to know where attorney Bremner got her "planking" theory. It had to be from the sister or someone in her family. All together, it does give pause.

JMO

It would have to be someone in their family. And if they claim planking was the cause of the accident, then they can't claim they didn't see it. But that wouldn't explain why it looked like the scooter was involved or the soccer balls or dog or chandelier . And let's just throw in a banana peel for good measure. I am so confused. SOMEONE is lying. But why??? That is the question.
IMO

According to the Daily Beast, JS took GS, ES, and MS to the airport earlier that day. Then he went to the gym for a workout and planned on coming back to take MS to the zoo. I imagine MS playing quietly by the door waiting for his father to come back to take him to the zoo, and then this happens. I wonder if the benzo could have happened a day or two before the accident and that's why only trace amounts showed up in the blood.

Benzo was a false positive. A second test did not show any benzo present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member