Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting, because if that's true it means someone changed MS before he went to the hospital, because the AR tells what he was wearing, and it includes a T-shirt and shorts.

Or it was somebody else's t-shirt. Is it noted when LE took those photos?

JMO

If my 13 year old daughter was hurt and needed however many stitches, and was around this serious situation with a child having a horrible fall, you better believe that I will want my child home as soon as possible. This little girl has a mother and father, for all we know the parents could've requested her immediate return home. I know for an absolute fact that I would make this request myself. This little girl had to call 911 for a little boy who had this terrible fall, and I can just imagine how max must've looked and how scary it must have been for this little girl to have to deal with this situation. An aside note, I bet that most of the adults on this form have never witnessed anything as traumatic as what this girl must have gone thru, how shaken up would you be as an adult? Not imagine yourself at 13, and how you would feel. so the fact that this girl should go home immediately should surprise no parent.

Okay, except that the girl is a witness of sorts. Also, she had a medical appointment only 2 days later that should have been kept. Stranger yet is that one of RZ's sisters said RZ asked the nurse sister to clean XZ's cuts. Why not take her to a proper hospital or clinic to have it done? IMO, that seems like they're hiding something.

Here's the blurb about the hand cuts:

Snowem Horwath other sister Mary Zahau also said the same about Rebecca’s death on July, she spoke to her the day before she asked her (Mary who is a nurse) who to clean their 13 year-old sister cuts on her hands as a result from cleaning the glass from the chandelier in /Max’s accident

http://celebritydaily.net/tv/snowem-horwath-and-mary-zahau-loehner-are-rebecca-nalepas-sisters/

That is what I don't get. If it is true that JS took his older kids to the airport early that morning, then why would an articulate and high profile attorney go on a national tv blitz, and claim the older sibs were actually home when Maxie fell?

That really niggles at me. This attorney would not have said that so forcefully without some reason to do so. There were only two others we know of, besides Max there at the time, and one is dead. So that leaves the 13 yr old.

Did she tell the family attorney this planking story and claim that the older sibs were there? If so, that is highly disconcerting. imoo

Unfortunately there is a possibility that the story about the airport is incorrect. There seems to have been many errors or inconsistencies in most of the reports by LE and I am not feeling confident that we know the entire truth about this situation at this time.

Okay, except that the girl is a witness of sorts. Also, she had a medical appointment only 2 days later that should have been kept. Stranger yet is that one of RZ's sisters said RZ asked the nurse sister to clean XZ's cuts. Why not take her to a proper hospital or clinic to have it done? IMO, that seems like they're hiding something.

RZ didn't ask the nurse sister to clean XZ's cuts. XZ was taken to the urgent care clinic.

That is what I don't get. If it is true that JS took his older kids to the airport early that morning, then why would an articulate and high profile attorney go on a national tv blitz, and claim the older sibs were actually home when Maxie fell?

That really niggles at me. This attorney would not have said that so forcefully without some reason to do so. There were only two others we know of, besides Max there at the time, and one is dead. So that leaves the 13 yr old.

Did she tell the family attorney this planking story and claim that the older sibs were there? If so, that is highly disconcerting. imoo

I agree with you. Just my guess but I think the high profile attorney never considered that maybe RZ or her sister lied to their family about what happened to Max and who was there. The attorney didn't make up the her "planking" claim out of thin air. Someone lead her to that conclusion.

JMO

Yes, she did. I just linked it in post 764.

No she didn't. It would have been physically impossible since none of the other sisters were in Coronado. That statement in the article you linked doesn't even make sense-it is not a grammatically correct English any way I look at it.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I agree with you. Just my guess but I think the high profile attorney never considered that maybe RZ or her sister lied to their family about what happened to Max and who was there. The attorney didn't make up the her "planking" claim out of thin air. Someone lead her to that conclusion.

JMO

I agree. And there are two basic possible explanations that come to mind.

1. It is the truth. And the older kids WERE there and were planking and Maxie got the idea from them. But if so, then there is a pretty major cover up going on if these kids were so successfully kept out of the loop.

OR 2. Someone made up that story and told it to the family attorney. The only reason I can think of that someone would do that is if they wanted to take the focus off of themselves. imoo

I think if number one was correct, then Bremner would have been all over it. She has had plenty of time to investigate the older siblings flight schedules for that day. So, imo, they were already gone when this accident occurred. And if so, that tells me that the witnesses to Maxies death have been lying routinely about important facts.

No she didn't. It would have been physically impossible since none of the other sisters were in Coronado. That statement in the article you linked doesn't even make sense-it is not a grammatically correct English any way I look at it.

You can argue all you want, but the article has a direct quote from Mary Zahau Loehner.

You can argue all you want, but the article has a direct quote from Mary Zahau Loehner.

You didn't even link to an article. It's some sort of blog, it appears to be written by a well intentioned person but that's about it. The person calls himself or herself SexyMiva.
Need I say more?

JMO

Could the attorney have lied? It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

JMO

You didn't even link to an article. It's some sort of blog, it appears to be written by a well intentioned person but that's about it. The person calls himself or herself SexyMiva.
Need I say more?

That doesn't mean she didn't interview Mary.

Here's the blurb about the hand cuts:

http://celebritydaily.net/tv/snowem-horwath-and-mary-zahau-loehner-are-rebecca-nalepas-sisters/

Here's an interesting blurb from your link. Apparently the sisters spoke to radaronline? That seems to be the source of this blogger's info. Didn't the family's attorney claim DS banned RZ from the hospital? I think it is more likely the doctors banned her if they suspected suffocation but RZ told her sister she was often at the hospital. This also confirms what many of us assumed--cell phones weren't being answered often if at all.

Thanks so much snow….we r all very hopeful. Little max is still in ICU but has been stable all night which is a good sign. Please keep praying …please also pray for Jonah for strength. It might not be a good idea to call me because I am in and out of the hospital and not sure if I wil be picking up phne. Lets keep in touch via email.love u”

If Max was smothered and then went over the railing, then the scene really was staged with scooter placed over him. I do hope LE reopens the investigation. I really doubt they interviewed the sister who was in the house at the time. RZ rushed her out of town the next day, iirc.

JMO

MyBelle, if you listen to the scanner archives from the day of Max's accident, LE took two females from the house in a police car. They brought both females back after two hours. Paladine posted about this numerous times.

So, I need to start a review so I can keep my mind clear as to what is proof and what is speculation, hearsay and downright lies.

This is one thing we know so far:

According to Johan Shacknai, Max's father, or the person that does press releases anyway, he took GS, ES and Max to the airport at dark past thirty, so that GS and ES could fly home to N. Carolina on a 6 am flight.

We do not know if this was a private flight or a commercial carrier. Why at 6 in the morning. That means he had to get 3 kids ready to go by about 4 or 5, depending upon the type of flight..

This is a statement and has not been proven to be true at this time.

Here's an interesting blurb from your link. Apparently the sisters spoke to radaronline? That seems to be the source of this blogger's info. Didn't the family's attorney claim DS banned RZ from the hospital? I think it is more likely the doctors banned her if they suspected suffocation but RZ told her sister she was often at the hospital. This also confirms what many of us assumed--cell phones weren't being answered often if at all.

Thanks so much snow….we r all very hopeful. Little max is still in ICU but has been stable all night which is a good sign. Please keep praying …please also pray for Jonah for strength. It might not be a good idea to call me because I am in and out of the hospital and not sure if I wil be picking up phne. Lets keep in touch via email.love u”

Very strange to read what she claims about MS when we now know that wasn't true.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member