Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm seeing a lot of misinformation here today.

The National Center for Due Process is most definitely Jason Weber's group. He is the President/chair and is the one who submitted the initial filing paperwork.

I respectfully request if people are going to correct things, before doing so, take the time to research and be very certain in your correction.

The Board has flipped all over the place, with a recent change on March 17 with the board now down to only three members. The two constants since formation are Jason Weber and Elizabeth Schilling. This organization was originally incorporated as Jodi Arias Defense Fund.

View attachment 71559

Dammit I need to start some kind of group and give myself a fancy title like CEO or Vice Chair, or similar, it sounds so darn fancy and what not!

I know Juror 17 did an interview to tell her side. Do you have a link to the pursuing of interviews and book deals. I haven't found anything on it. Thanks.

Does anyone know if Juror 17 was paid for any interviews? is there a way to find out?

I agree about MK. Not only is he mean, he has obvious biases that don't allow him to be objective and report facts. It's fine to be anti-DP, but that doesn't mean you have to embrace the murderer and vilify the victim. To me, he is pro-CMJA AND anti-JM. IMO he bought CMJA's bs about the supposed domestic violence since he repeatedly told many people (KCL) included that he thought the charge should have been 2nd degree manslaughter. He's fb friends with several people from the defense side and arias family members. These relationships have impaired his ability to be even a little objective. For instance, his last article was all about J17 and her identity being leaked with no mention that CMJA's site published 11 (11!!) other jurors names. And those names seem like they are leaked to one of the 6 people who had the list. And he also conveniently forgot to mention that J17's husband called the media! He could have at least mentioned those facts, but he chose not to. He has that black and white thinking mentioned a few days ago about this case. iMO, he views CMJA, the dt and family as good and JM and the prosecution as bad.

Id love to know if he MK has ever looked at *advertiser censored* or had more than one gf/dated more than one girl at a time or dated another girl when he was broke up with another cause he would be eligible for death according to Jodi's criteria.

Dammit I need to start some kind of group and give myself a fancy title like CEO or Vice Chair, or similar, it sounds so darn fancy and what not!

JMO-I think you should. I mean, you already have the hat. Grab a title and you're golden. :laughing:

Interesting: I just took a quick browse through Weber and Schillings site. On the page slamming JM, he is referred to as 'Dr. Death', and MK is quoted several times. The more we dig, the more it seems all the prominent Arias supporters are actively involved with her defence team in one way or another.

https://cases.nationalcdp.org/juan-martinez/

JMO-I think you should. I mean, you already have the hat. Grab a title and you're golden. :laughing:

OK I'm going to go with The Honourable Regal Vice Chair .. sounds super fancy, then when people ask me what I do I can say I chair a board .. and I can say that when not doing that I spend my time on various philanthropic activities .. ie background sleuthing trials and linking up other people so they can check it out too thereby enhancing our trial watching etc etc etc .. :)

I am not sure, it was posted some time ago, maybe YorN remembers....it was explained, that yes, MDLR contract was renewed but not just for the FJA case. MDLR can work on other cases, it was just not a contract for FJA. Also, it was explained that MDLR might stay on until the sentencing next month to show midigation reasons as to why FJA should not get LWOP....but should be allowed out in 25 years. I hope that all made sense. So MDLR is still midigating for it. These comments were written here on WS about 3 weeks ago and I don't remember if was YorN, Bernina, or AZL or who commented, but they were very knowledgable.

It will be interesting to see (but we probably won't) if mdlr continues her friendship with ja once the case is considered closed, finished, done and dusted, no more paid friendship.

Will there be Christmas cards, birthday cards, precious little gifts of art supplies, letters? I'm curious.

Here's my speculation on the juror's names being leaked to JAII.

I have to believe they came from CMJA, but I am not sure exactly how she got them. My thought is that she kept record during jury selection and she passed this information onto one or more of her buddies at JAII. This might include Simon, but definitely included Pandora (now exposed as Olga) and Maria, AKA Anna in some of her secret FB groups. Maria is not to be confused with MDLR. I think these names were leaked at the very beginning for the purpose of monitoring social media to try to force a mistrial. KIM that Nurmi filed a motion to compel potential juror's SM accounts. On February 23, Simon posted a Code Red message to Pandora on JAII, telling her to look for an email he had just sent. The timing of this was literally minutes before two jurors went into chambers with JSS. One female was dismissed due to a death in her family and a male was dismissed with the reason still unknown. My bet is that when the records on this are unsealed, the reason for his dismissal will be related to something connected to SM.

How could CMJA relay this information? My bet is via the phone. She was able to make as many calls as she could squeeze into an hour. She could have easily given the names of several jurors to one person, and then more names to another person over a series of phone calls saying these were people who had just written to her, or who she needed to write back to and thank for their support. MCSO would have had no way of knowing juror names and this would have seemed like an boring piece of the conversation, especially if she had be building up to this.

Like I said, this is speculation on my part.

It happens.
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...nt-man-charged-in-john-goodman-jury-tampering

Here's my speculation on the juror's names being leaked to JAII.

I have to believe they came from CMJA, but I am not sure exactly how she got them. My thought is that she kept record during jury selection and she passed this information onto one or more of her buddies at JAII. This might include Simon, but definitely included Pandora (now exposed as Olga) and Maria, AKA Anna in some of her secret FB groups. Maria is not to be confused with MDLR. I think these names were leaked at the very beginning for the purpose of monitoring social media to try to force a mistrial. KIM that Nurmi filed a motion to compel potential juror's SM accounts. On February 23, Simon posted a Code Red message to Pandora on JAII, telling her to look for an email he had just sent. The timing of this was literally minutes before two jurors went into chambers with JSS. One female was dismissed due to a death in her family and a male was dismissed with the reason still unknown. My bet is that when the records on this are unsealed, the reason for his dismissal will be related to something connected to SM.

How could CMJA relay this information? My bet is via the phone. She was able to make as many calls as she could squeeze into an hour. She could have easily given the names of several jurors to one person, and then more names to another person over a series of phone calls saying these were people who had just written to her, or who she needed to write back to and thank for their support. MCSO would have had no way of knowing juror names and this would have seemed like an boring piece of the conversation, especially if she had be building up to this.

Like I said, this is speculation on my part.

:seeya:

BBM: The jurors' names that were posted on the JAII site after the "hung jury" announcement was the "final list" of the 12 jurors' who deliberated. The final 12 and 2 alternates were chosen right before deliberations, so they would have not know which jurors were deliberating or who was an alternate until after that selection was made. Also, 2 or 3 jurors were booted during the re-trial. I think they were ready to roll with the info, but had to wait until the final jurors were chosen.

Nurmi/Willmott had the final juror list, and I think that JA and MDLR had it sent to the site ... it could have been MDLR who sent it herself -- or MDLR gave it to Sandy to send to the site [Sandy was posting on the site before the verdict] -- or -- MDLR gave it to another one of JA's supporters and they gave it to site ...

:gaah:

JMO but it is possible that someone from the "court" may have sent it to that site ...

:thinking: And I just cannot rule out the possibility of the [cough cough] judicial assistant who made those statements about Juan !

:gaah:

Some of her crazed followers are saying she didn't do it. Others say she did it but with good cause.

Kiefer is against DP and I'm good with that because anti-DP can actually be a noble cause. But there is a right way and a wrong way to go about effecting change. Just look at the pro-lifers who fight for their cause in the right way vs those who don't. Many people oppose abortion but do not express their opinions against the taking of human life by...the taking of human life, i.e., killing doctors or other clinic personnel. By the same token, a smear campaign against the victim in a murder trial being applauded by a journalist is just not an acceptable way to express anti-DP sentiments.

If Kiefer wants to get people thinking about DP, fine--there are acceptable ways to express such an opinion. Kiefer, IMO, goes about it in the wrong way and since I do not believe him to be a stupid person, my mind goes immediately to the conclusion that what he says is designed to cause pain to the victim's family--all because he does not agree with them for wanting the death penalty for the murderer of their loved one. That's not good journalism.

The thing is, the way he writes his articles makes it seem like he's lashing out and retaliating for some past hurt or offense. Like his is suffering from unforgivness and hasn't been able to move past something in his personal life.

His articles comes across as being very amateur, filled with personal emotion meant to try and manipulate the feelings of the readers, as opposed to a well written, passionate article with the goal of persuading its readers.

I think you may have quoted the wrong post.

I have no idea who Rudy guede is and that name wasn't mentioned in my post that you quoted.

:seeya: Yes, it looks like someone posted in the wrong thread.

:) FYI Rudy Guede was involved with Knox and her ex-bf in the murder of Meredith Kercher ... Knox's name came up here earlier, and Knox and Jodi share the same "birth day" of July 9 :scared:

Sorry for the O/T and ...

Back to Jodiland :gaah:

It will be interesting to see (but we probably won't) if mdlr continues her friendship with ja once the case is considered closed, finished, done and dusted, no more paid friendship.

Will there be Christmas cards, birthday cards, precious little gifts of art supplies, letters? I'm curious.

:seeya:

:thinking: Maybe the 2 :dramaqueen: :dramaqueen: will end up room mates ?

Now that would be a :bombshell: !

:cheers:

I just looked on my iPad and it's still there. The latest post is that fantastical tale that they need to find someone who is rich to put up a reward for the gun and people will fall so in love with CMJA that in all 50 states people will be checking serial numbers of their guns in the hopes of setting the goddess free!

It would be hysterically funny if I didnt find it absolutely terrifying that there are people who really believe this carp.
Audrey...I didnt see that post...only saw a recent one about JSS and Sandbagging. Maybe im looking at the wrong page. TIA

This is REALLY GOOD!! In case you have seen this already I am posting a link to the 12 page letter CMJA wrote to JSS asking for a new attorney...

I had never seen it before and found it very interesting. There is so much information in it that offers deeper insight into CMJA's crazy thought process.

(I found this link over at the JAII website)
http://archive.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/jodi-arias-nurmi-motion.pdf
A whole other kinda crazy, isn't she? ;) For a brief recap for those who can't stomach her epic-length diatribes, she essentially demands a new first chair (only), then paints herself as the consummate victim, while also managing to trash pretty much everyone involved in the case who isn't dropping everything to be at her personal beck and call or who is involved with the State - Travis included, of course. Nurmi wouldn't drop to his knees in worship apparently.

And just like we see with her chaotic style of lying, she exhibits little common sense and wants the best of both arguments - she complains early on that Nurmi hasn't spoken to her for 5 months but later also complains he's tried visiting her but she refused his visits. Nothing like a psychopathic control freak, eh?

JMO

Audrey...I didnt see that post...only saw a recent one about JSS and Sandbagging.

Maybe im looking at the wrong page. TIA

:seeya: You were looking at the "correct" page ... the latest article is about JSS and sandbagging and all kinds of :crazy:

Unbelievable some of the carp they come up with !

:gaah: !

The thing is, the way he writes his articles makes it seem like he's lashing out and retaliating for some past hurt or offense. Like his is suffering from unforgivness and hasn't been able to move past something in his personal life.

His articles comes across as being very amateur, filled with personal emotion meant to try and manipulate the feelings of the readers, as opposed to a well written, passionate article with the goal of persuading its readers.

I always feel that he is just jealous of Travis and everything Travis represents..cause no matter how long he lives he will never be able to be better than Travis. IMO.

"so they can check it out too thereby enhancing our trial watching experience". The word Experience has been a buzzword all across marketing for a few years now. If you're gonna "Chair", thought you might wanna be in the "loop". [emoji16]

"so they can check it out too thereby enhancing our trial watching experience". The word Experience has been a buzzword all across marketing for a few years now. If you're gonna "Chair", thought you might wanna be in the "loop". [emoji16]

Fits in well with the BS fancy title then :)

I always feel that he is just jealous of Travis and everything Travis represents..cause no matter how long he lives he will never be able to be better than Travis. IMO.
I have always considered the JM had prosecuted someone he personally knew , even going back many years. Just my feeling. Somewhere in their past, they rubbed shoulders at one time. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela