DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are officially 59 announcements + Jefferson County John Doe identified but not announced and John Lehman who was identified probably by the citizen tip (prior to being in active research)

I as always hope Nation River Lady, Julie, Michigan Lake Doe and Ramsey County Jane Doe are among those who were identified. I also hope for Apache Junction JD and Gregg County Jane Doe but see them as being difficult cases for identification
Wow only 3 cells used for Richard bunts?
Yes, there was an announcement when Kevin Lord explained it during another conference a few months ago

Last edited:
Has the formatting on the site been broken for anyone else?
It’s working for me. Wondering when the new cases from the facebook post will be added to the website (Saginaw John Doe, Bayonne Jane Doe and Metson Lake John Doe)

It’s working for me. Wondering when the new cases from the facebook post will be added to the website (Saginaw John Doe, Bayonne Jane Doe and Metson Lake John Doe)
Weird, for me the icons are a lot bigger now on the main page and on like active or pending cases the icons are so huge that you can only see a strip of one icon

Weird, for me the icons are a lot bigger now on the main page and on like active or pending cases the icons are so huge that you can only see a strip of one icon
TaOCi31.png
This is what I've been seeing

The spreadsheet updated, no new changes
@DNA_Sleuth, hi, Joan, Trinity (Bellwood Park) Jane Doe has been identified, there was an announcement in February.
The site's icons also still seem to be formatted to be way too big, I've seen it on multiple computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay