DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The missing cases are now on the Wikipedia table.
Thank you! I think the wiki page still says that only 40 cases were officially identified, may be it can be updated as well. I think now the actual number is 60.

Although the new cases have not been added to the DDP website, there is an update in the News section:
“DNA Doe Project is delighted to be chosen to work with Astrea Forensics, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and Arc Bio on a new way to process degraded DNA samples that could help solve even more cases“

Thank you! I think the wiki page still says that only 40 cases were officially identified, may be it can be updated as well. I think now the actual number is 60.

Although the new cases have not been added to the DDP website, there is an update in the News section:
“DNA Doe Project is delighted to be chosen to work with Astrea Forensics, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and Arc Bio on a new way to process degraded DNA samples that could help solve even more cases“
Hopefully they could help out with Mr. X. I had posed the question to Othram about sequencing his DNA since laboratories have been seeming to have trouble.

Also I just noticed that St. Louis John Doe's NamUs is down.
Hopefully there will be a new announcement soon! This guy was found “inside a vacant business under a set of metal school lockers ” and died from stubbed wounds. Hopefully his identification will help to solve his murder.

Did the DDP get a new webmaster?
Not sure about it, but I have noticed that the style is a bit different. I just hope that they will continue to add photos of the newly identified people, I am sure more people will share posts in facebook in this case!
I also hope they’ll add Saginaw John Doe and Bayonne Jane Doe soon to the website and facebook soon

The site’s doing the same thing it was again to me, I have to wonder if they’re working on stuff in the background

The site’s doing the same thing it was again to me, I have to wonder if they’re working on stuff in the background
Never mind it’s better, but I have to wonder if the pictures on the recent ID’s are temporary, maybe Joan has been away or unavailable lately

Never mind it’s better, but I have to wonder if the pictures on the recent ID’s are temporary, maybe Joan has been away or unavailable lately
Joan is only updating the spreadsheet, somebody else is responsible for the website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay