Do you sincerely believe Jose Baez' version of what happened!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you sincerely believe JB's version of what happened, did Caylee accidently drown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If she is convicted she will accuse Baez of having an inappropriate sexual relationship with her, especially during the days she was let out and spent in excess of 10 hours a day at his office in private.

I don't know what that will matter, but I stake money on the fact she will do it.

That is not a bad idea. Wouldn't be surprised myself.

No NO No not ever!!! I will say JB and Kc are among the most evil two I have ever heard of. They just make me shake my head.

There is not only too much evidence in this case to believe the drowning story, (and it is a "story"), but the timing is too coincidental.

Caylee has been safe for 34 months of her life living with the pool, but suddenly, just at the time when Cindy finally puts her foot down, they have a fight on Father's Day, (which I firmly believe did happen), and Cindy goes to counseling due to Casey's lies and shenanigans and demands that Casey take some responsibility, Caylee wanders out to the pool and drowns?

Not a chance.

No way Jose.

No Way No How!!!!!
I don't believe anything the defense or ICA has to say. ICA is evil to the core and murdered her daughter purposely.

If the defense had chosen to just say that it was an accident of drowning in the pool and had left out GA and RK bs, maybe they may have had a chance of possibly swaying a juror. But I think even that would be very slim chance.

Of course, I will be watching the Defense just to watch them put up such nonsense.

Well, I suppose I could have gone for the "accidental drowning" were it not for a couple of glaring problems. First, ICA did not take responsibility for the event in any way -- not even to the point of adding that she had been watching her at the time and was distracted, etc. Nope. GA just appears magically with the lifeless Caylee in his hands -- and presto changeo! It must have been his fault, since that's the end of her involvement!

No, she had nothing to do with the child's demise. No, she has no idea what happened afterwards, being so afraid and all of GA. Body? What body? Her involvement ended with GA holding her daughter's lifeless body.

Then there's that pesky duct tape. Wow, what a problem that is. Well, she doesn't know anything about that either. But it was an accident.

Sorry, unless she comes clean, goes in front of the jury and tells the accident story, omitting GA entirely, and explaining in detail the events leading to the drowning, as well as her subsequent actions with the body, I could never entertain even the possibility of believing this, her latest in a long line of whoppers.

I am not holding my breath for those conditions to be met. She will never admit the truth. Frankly, she has demonstrated a remarkably stupid, selfish, and shortsighted approach to the world. I maintain that she is a sociopath.

:cow:

That is not a bad idea. Wouldn't be surprised myself.

I'd be willing to bet money that she will accuse all sorts of folks associated with the DT and the OCS of all manner of things once convicted.

No, no I don't. But I'm willing to hear him out, even if I break 2 ribs trying to stifle a laugh in the process. ;)

This was a little hard for me because the first choice was "Caylee drowned in the family pool". There is a part of me that thinks that could have happened. Either through negligence or intentional. As it was said before, JB had a snowflakes chance in he!! if he had stopped there. But he got greedy (or KC did) and wanted KC to be totally free from blame so he had to have George hide her (so he wouldn't have to explain the duct tape) and God knows why he threw RK into the mix. Probably because he dug up so much dirt on him that he figured it was a shame to waste it.
If I were in the jury I might have half way believed that Caylee drowned accidentally and KC freaked and thought it may have been a good idea to stage a kidnapping. I could kind of buy that because KC is a strange person and I could see how she would want to make things someone else's fault. But the partying? And no one that knew her detected any kind of change in her? Maybe, it would be a long shot, blaming sex abuse could have worked if they brought in an expert who examined her and diagnosed her with some kind disassociative disorder. Maybe. But he wanted the whole enchilada, totally free from responsibility of anything.
I hope the jury isn't buying anything he is selling.

spagetti.jpg

We should just rename it The Spaghetti Defense

The wanting the whole enchilada is exactly what will be the downfall for ICA and at least 1 juror wanting to have a reason to doubt her guilt. Might have been possible to sway one her way if they hadn't put blame on GA and RK and ICA accepting no blame or responsibility for any of it.

NO! And, even if the DT had only stated an accidental drowning happened I wouldn't have believed that either based on the fact that Mr. Byazzzzzzz couldn't even narrow the time line down.... umm it was early morning, no late afternoon uh no it was...blah blah blah....:maddening:

I asked for the poll and LiveLaughLove was kind enough to set it up for me.
I just wanted to know if anyone, one single person, believed what he said without any doubts.
Apparently no one here does, which reassures me since I think we all weigh information carefully before commenting. No reasonable doubts here anyway.
Hopefully we reflect what the Jury thought too...

Oh No!! No jab at you for the wording! I'm sorry if you thought it was. :innocent: I was being silly. :crazy: I just thought it funny that the word "sincerely" would be used to ask a question about something that was SO obviously (to me anyway (and it seems everyone else too :giggle:) a total lie.

if Baez would have said it was an accident, Casey panicked and lost her mind... I would have been able to believe that more than the whole "drowning, GA hid the body and she is a pathological liar because she was sexually abused" theory.

I noticed a few people put yes. Not to put anyone on the spot but would anyone who voted yes that they believed JB's version of events care to elaborate on what evidence in this case stands out to them as supporting JB's claims?

Is it that you believe it was an accident, or do you believe all of JB's theory including GA and RK?

No way and here is why if Caylee had drowned in the pool she would have been wet and duct tape will not stick to anything wet or damp such as hair...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back