Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?

I could write for days about KC's guilt, but let's just take a recent occurrence... KC taking the 5th on the ZFG civil suit. If there really was a ZFG who stole Caylee, KC would not have felt the need to take the 5th. If there really was a ZFG who stole Caylee, her original alibi would have held water. She has no alibi.

Sorry, but I cannot imagine anywhere in Casey's brain she knows or has ever heard the word, "Despot". Backward or forward.

Everyone acts differently and also is coached by legal staff on how to act.

100% guilty of murder. :behindbar

Even if I had never seen a document or heard an audio interview of her friends or seen video of her parents being interviewed by LE/FBI, I would still think her guilty. There is no way to overcome KC not reporting Caylee missing or the fact that she lied to LE when they interviewed her, about everything! An innocent parent with a missing child would jump to take a polygraph IMO but I'll even discount that! She cannot overcome her behavior before July 15th or after. When I watch video of visitations with her brother or parents, this is not a woman who is suffering the loss of a child. She shows no signs of the inner torture that an innocent parent would feel and be unable to conceal, (whether coached or not coached by her atty!). Before Caylee was found she was not in a panic, she did not bring Caylee into her conversations, wanting to know if there is any news. And she showed no signs of the desperation an innocent parent would feel if their child was missing. No, for me, HER WORDS(or lies), HER BEHAVIOR, are all the evidence I need.

And I disagree about the MR. I thank God he wouldn't let go of his "feeling that something was wrong in that area" and called LE again and again, finally allowing Caylee's remains to be recovered, what was left of them anyway. Now if only her family could manage to do her one favor----bury her. I just don't think thats asking to much of them. :furious: MOO

I haven't posted in a while but this topic intrigues me.

If Casey is innocent, then wouldn't her defense team come forward with the information proving this and set her free? That would be their first order of business. There would be no trial because there would be no need for a trial.

This tells me that either JB is not real smart, in this for the fame, or they have nothing and the best that they can hope for is to go to court and try to contest the forensics and hopefully plant a seed of doubt. But can they come up with enough to plant a seed of reasonable doubt? Lucky for them they don't have to plant the seed of without a doubt.

If all they can come up with is to try to discredit the forensics, then does that prove that she is innocent or just that they were able to make 1 juror go "Well, maybe if you twist this that way and twist that this way, she might not have done it"?

The other thing that I find interesting is the thought that we must withhold our opinions on the case or believe KC "presumed innocent until found guilty" because that is the burden of the court. Since when can the government dictate to us what we can or can not think about any given subject? We can stand up and say that we think our president is awful but we can't say that we think KC is guilty without first waiting for the courts decision? This makes no sense to me at all.

It is my right to state that in my opinion and based on the facts that I have so far, KC is guilty of 4 counts of lying to police, felony child abuse/neglect, and murder.

Sorry for her luck!

I haven't posted in a while but this topic intrigues me.

If Casey is innocent, then wouldn't her defense team come forward with the information proving this and set her free? That would be their first order of business. There would be no trial because there would be no need for a trial.

This tells me that either JB is not real smart, in this for the fame, or they have nothing and the best that they can hope for is to go to court and try to contest the forensics and hopefully plant a seed of doubt. But can they come up with enough to plant a seed of reasonable doubt? Lucky for them they don't have to plant the seed of without a doubt.

If all they can come up with is to try to discredit the forensics, then does that prove that she is innocent or just that they were able to make 1 juror go "Well, maybe if you twist this that way and twist that this way, she might not have done it"?

The other thing that I find interesting is the thought that we must withhold our opinions on the case or believe KC "presumed innocent until found guilty" because that is the burden of the court. Since when can the government dictate to us what we can or can not think about any given subject? We can stand up and say that we think our president is awful but we can't say that we think KC is guilty without first waiting for the courts decision? This makes no sense to me at all.

It is my right to state that in my opinion and based on the facts that I have so far, KC is guilty of 4 counts of lying to police, felony child abuse/neglect, and murder.

Sorry for her luck!

Bold by me.

ITA...if she is innocent...why wait??? There should be no ambiguity as to what would prove her innocence therefore the SA would be a fool to proceed with the case. Right??? Maybe I am too naive about the legal process...but it seems really simple.

The other thing that I find interesting is the thought that we must withhold our opinions on the case or believe KC "presumed innocent until found guilty" because that is the burden of the court. Since when can the government dictate to us what we can or can not think about any given subject?

Exactly. Innocent till proven guilty is for the courtroom. Out here in the world we are all entitled to our opinions and can say what we please.

I have discussed ways she could be innocent of Caylee's murder, with others. But the thing that I always come back to is her lack of remorse. I have come up with one theory, but it can't explain her actions. I would have to believe that she knew Caylee was dead but didn't care. Could a mother be innocent of the death of her child and be afraid to tell her own mother for fear of the reaction, and rejection and condemnation of her family? I don't know.

I think Casey was afraid of Cindy when it came to Caylee. But I can't imagine her being so afraid of her not to tell Cindy of Caylee's death if she knew about it at the time. Or even if Caylee was kidnapped and Casey not telling Cindy about it still confuses me.

I would love to compare theories with you, but I don't want to do any favors for JB and his dream team.....LOL

LOL, isn't that the truth. It would be the "Bern Defense" (of course JB'd take credit, certainly):)

MDO (and anyone else who cares to answer) :)
If Casey didn't live with her family, if there was no family/nobody to answer to, do you think Caylee would have EVER been reported missing? I've given this a lot of thought, because I think the answer is NO, which begs the question: how many children are dead at the hands of a parent/caregiver and nobody even knows? :confused:

I agree. I think she was working towards the blowup and then moving to California with her former boyfriend or playing up to AL so she could move back to NY with him when he graduated. This way she'd have an excuse to distance herself from her family using the negative family dynamics as reason for fleeing ( ie...her mother choked her...she was scared she'd do the same to Caylee...type of argument). She just ran out of time. My guess is that's why she asked Cindy for more time just before the 911 phone call. My guess is she would have been gone that night had Cindy agreed. JMO.

I have done extensive Reverse Speech analysis (do an internet search to learn more about RS) on Casey and others in the case. I have found approximately 48 speech reversals on Casey alone. My conclusion is there is more going on in this case than is known. Based upon some of Casey's speech reversal's I don't think your "hallucinations" as to what could have happened are that far fetched.

Casey's reverse speech analysis indicates she is scared to her core, and has referenced more than once "boy" and "boys" being involved. I believe she may also have revealed a name. She even indicated in a reversal if given a chance she would have shown her parents where Caylee was. If she killed her daughter, why would she want to reveal Caylee's location to them?

Based upon her reverse speech analysis, I believe there is a scenario where reasonable doubt could be found, and that others are involved.

Web Site Links:
Websleuths: Backward State Site
Backward State: Casey Anthony
You Tube: Watch the videos - Casey Anthony: "I'm Not The Despot", Casey Anthony: "Boys Did This"

Sooooo--those "boys" were fond of Winnie the Pooh and little heart stickers? I don't buy it. Besides...Casey already tried to throw "her boy" under the bus when he didn't call.

She has no reason to protect anyone anymore. Her daughter is dead. Her father nearly committed suicide. Her lies about fearing what would happen to Caylee and the family have been totally exposed. They're all destroyed. Nobody could ever convince me she loves anybody more than herself.

Casey Anthony is guilty. JMO.

I think Casey was afraid of Cindy when it came to Caylee. But I can't imagine her being so afraid of her not to tell Cindy of Caylee's death if she knew about it at the time. Or even if Caylee was kidnapped and Casey not telling Cindy about it still confuses me.

IIRC, Casey gave her reason for not telling Cindy in the 911 call (I may be mistaken about the timing) The reason she gave: Cindy would have called LE and Casey didn't want LE or the media involved.

When it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck, not a dog in costume. While it is always good to look outside the box, facts can be beyond dispute.

My life experience tells me a "mother" wouldn't be arm in arm with her new squeeze before her baby's body had had time to cool off IF the death was a surprise.

I also cannot rationalize putting duct tape over my baby's face. Or happily chattering away to people about my baby being at park/beach having such a GOOD time after I'd taped over my baby's face...

JMO

Everything so far sure looks like a DUCK. I can't argue that point. But so far the Duck has only been described by the prosecution. So we have a one sided duck here.

I can't rationalize putting duck tape over my childs mouth either nor could I rationalize drowning my kids in a bathtub or throwing them off a bridge, but it happens way too often.

Innocent or not, what I just can't figure out is how she can act the way she does. If she is innocent, her child has been found murdered, in a trash bag, dumped in the woods, just like garbage, and the sweet beautiful innocent baby still sits in a box, how can she go on knowing what has happened to her daughter, her sweet little innocent baby! How can she sit there laughing, and joking. The innocent one is Caylee!

Losing her child was horrible and even more so after the way she was found. Casey had to have a sedative when she was told about finding Caylee back in December. I know it has only been a few weeks but isn't she allowed to smile at her attorneys? Grab a pen and have a smirk on her face? Casey is tough IMO and has a tough exterior to hide behind.

Looks to me, that there are people out there, who can make a case for doubt. I don't know if it is reasonable doubt, but doubt. So with that said, I hope to God there is a print or KC's hair stuck to that duct tape.

Yes exactly. For me it is going to have to be a print found on the duct tape. I'm not sure a hair will prove anything.

I don't have as big a problem with her behavior DURING the 31 days (as per it fitting with her original story) as I am have with her behavior NOW. IF someone else were involved and she had truly feared for Caylee's life, the minute Caylee was found she'd have called JB in for a huddle and started naming names. Her continued silence will have a jury compelled to believe the worst.

Losing her child was horrible and even more so after the way she was found. Casey had to have a sedative when she was told about finding Caylee back in December. I know it has only been a few weeks but isn't she allowed to smile at her attorneys? Grab a pen and have a smirk on her face? Casey is tough IMO and has a tough exterior to hide behind.
It does not mean she should refrain from showing the emotions. It is her inappropriate timing of using them. Pay close attention of what is being discussed when she is smirking and smiling at various times.

IIRC, Casey gave her reason for not telling Cindy in the 911 call (I may be mistaken about the timing) The reason she gave: Cindy would have called LE and Casey didn't want LE or the media involved.

Yup, KC just wanted to hide her dirty little secret {murdering Caylee} hoping it would blow over until she could hi-tail it out of town, or she could make up a story{Cindy helped her along on that one either unintentionally or intentionally} JMO

The one sedative was because she knew her arse was caught. It was not because she was upset over Caylee. Most people would have had to be on sedatives the whole time! And no she is not allowed to act that way when someone is talking about her daughters remains. She is guilty. And innocent person would be in tears at the word "remains".

I believe actions speak louder than words. Even not taking into consideration the evidence against KC her actions tell me she knows what happened. It's true that lying doesn't make a killer but what possible reason would she have for not reporting Caylees disappearance for 31 days. Then to lie to LE speaks volumes. The more I find out about her personality the more I'm convinced she's a killer. It's hard to believe that a mother could do that to her own child but I believe she did it and I think when the trial begins and the holes start filling in we will understand alot more than we do now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member