Does Anyone here think Casey Anthony is innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also said she was petrified of her mother. Absolutely petrified of her mother, because she will never forgive her.

Her mother will never forgive her...because there's that chance they'll never see Caylee again. Casey knew how much of a "chance" that really was.

In the beginning I wondered if Casey was really afraid of Cindy. The jailhouse videos solved that mystery for me once and for all. Casey shows utter contempt and derision for her mother....no fear whatsoever. She even laughs at Cindy's crying. (not saying there's no reason for the love loss - just no fear)

Looks to me, that there are people out there, who can make a case for doubt. I don't know if it is reasonable doubt, but doubt. So with that said, I hope to God there is a print or KC's hair stuck to that duct tape.

Good thinking Bern about hair on the duct tape. Didn't someone here mention a ways back that KC was talking to a friend about missing her duct tape or something...IMO, this another seed she planted to make it look like an abduction by the nanny. She did that remember with the book and shoes phone call story.

I posted a few months ago that I was watching an investigative program where the perps hair got caught on some branches at the place the body was found. So, I thought maybe that happened in this case as well.
Also the investigator covered the body and sprayed it with super glue to try and get a usable fingerprint, and it worked.

The defense does have to put on a case. Why is everyone so sure they don't have anything? Just because it has not been leaked to the press yet?
interested57, question: have you listened to, watched, and read the thousands of discovery documents and interviews in this case to include the bond hearing and all other hearings? I only ask because after doing so myself I little doubt in my mind of her guilt. No... let me change that... I have NO doubt. Anything the defense does to try to defend this woman will hit a brick wall... Unless they can pull Caylee out of a birthday cake or ZFG strolls in I just don't see there being ANY surprises at the trial. I am interested to see how they will defend all the lies that have no merit or basis in fact..

Losing her child was horrible and even more so after the way she was found. Casey had to have a sedative when she was told about finding Caylee back in December. I know it has only been a few weeks but isn't she allowed to smile at her attorneys? Grab a pen and have a smirk on her face? Casey is tough IMO and has a tough exterior to hide behind.

Riiiiiiight! She was so upset that they found Caylee that she needed a sedative (do we even know it is true that she received a sedative or is this more spin from JB?) and then she went right back to buying everything that the commissary doesn't have nailed down. (I am not even going to get started on what I think of people who actually put hundreds of dollars in her commissary account so she can continue to shop on someone else's dime)

IMO she was upset because she knew that when they found Caylee, they also found the evidence that she knew would totally negate her nanny story and put her away for good.

Reminds me of the time that she was found watching the search in the park led by LP. It was stated that she showed little to no emotion over this search. Wonder why that was? I can only come up with one reason....she knew her body wasn't there. Otherwise, just the idea of a search for her child in area where she could only be dead would have devastated her.

KC has punished her mother far worse than CA ever could have punished KC! I would still venture to bet $$ that the Father's Day fight ended with KC spewing "You'll never see Caylee again!". Regardless of KC's guilt/innocence, her actions ever since Caylee went missing point to her "sticking it" to her mother in every possible way. She appeared to enjoy leading her mother down the primrose path during the jailhouse visits. She not only quacks like a duck...she quacks like an ODD duck!

Good thinking Bern about hair on the duct tape. Didn't someone here mention a ways back that KC was talking to a friend about missing her duct tape or something...IMO, this another seed she planted to make it look like an abduction by the nanny. She did that remember with the book and shoes phone call story.

I posted a few months ago that I was watching an investigative program where the perps hair got caught on some branches at the place the body was found. So, I thought maybe that happened in this case as well.
Also the investigator covered the body and sprayed it with super glue to try and get a usable fingerprint, and it worked.

I have fine, long hair and I have to pull it back when cooking or doing anything that involves glue..LOL because it will end up there. You would expect hair to be on the blanket, the cloths, even the laundry bag; because they shared the same house, but not inside the garbage bag or the tape. They found lots of hair in the trash that was in the trunk of her car. Many on soda cans and the trash bag.

The one sedative was because she knew her arse was caught. It was not because she was upset over Caylee. Most people would have had to be on sedatives the whole time! And no she is not allowed to act that way when someone is talking about her daughters remains. She is guilty. And innocent person would be in tears at the word "remains".

I believe she is still on some sort of medication judging by what I have observed from her 2 recent court appearances. She blinks quite slowly, has relaxed facial expressions, and has a dreamy, far-away look in her eyes. Overall she looks subdued IMO.

Maybe KC required a tranquelizer after Caylees remains surfaced because this was the second time, she was so angry and unable to be, "Logical" The only part of KC's staements that still confuse me even when I take into consideration who KC was talking to is her comment, "Guess who gets to spend an eternity in jail if they never find her?" Was she banking that they would find Caylee and KC felt on July 16th everyone would blame the invisable nanny?

KC has punished her mother far worse than CA ever could have punished KC! I would still venture to bet $$ that the Father's Day fight ended with KC spewing "You'll never see Caylee again!". Regardless of KC's guilt/innocence, her actions ever since Caylee went missing point to her "sticking it" to her mother in every possible way. She appeared to enjoy leading her mother down the primrose path during the jailhouse visits. She not only quacks like a duck...she quacks like an ODD duck!

The primrose path...remember the video that shows Cindy acting positively giddy (huge smile...practically skipping to her car) after having a visit with Casey? What did that girl tell her poor parents that day to raise their hopes so high?

17326509_240X180.jpg

she does/or will say she does:crazy:

I agree with you. But CA had something that KC needed and that was a place to live, a car, $$ and I really don't think KC knew how to get out on her own with a baby. I think she felt trapped. I think that was the fear, of CA keeping Caylee and kicking KC out the door. Once Caylee was gone, she needed CA less, but still couldn't figure out how to get a job or an apartment. So she stole, it was what she knew how to do.

I think she expected Caylee to be found BEFORE 7/16. She wanted to be the victim whose child was snatched and murdered. It was supposed to happen sooner and be a shock to her. Then she'd blame imaginanny, the family would grieve together, the world would search endlessly for the killer who got away, and life (for KC) would go on.....

Maybe KC required a tranquelizer after Caylees remains surfaced because this was the second time, she was so angry and unable to be, "Logical" The only part of KC's staements that still confuse me even when I take into consideration who KC was talking to is her comment, "Guess who gets to spend an eternity in jail if they never find her?" Was she banking that they would find Caylee and KC felt on July 16th everyone would blame the invisable nanny?

I always took that statement as her attempt to be the victim in all of this. Wasn't she talking to AL at the time. I am sure she didn't want to tell him, "Yeah, I killed her and stashed the body but with the Nanny story, I am pretty sure I can get off as long as they don't find the body."

With KC, it could mean anything from "I have planted the evidence needed to make it look like I didn't do it so they need to find the body or I will spend eternity in jail" to "as long as they don't find the body, I am not going to spend eternity in jail because they won't have enough to convict me". KCism at it finest.

It does not mean she should refrain from showing the emotions. It is her inappropriate timing of using them. Pay close attention of what is being discussed when she is smirking and smiling at various times.

I agree with you and understand what you are saying, but if she had been crying in court we most likely would be talking about her crocodile tears instead.

I believe actions speak louder than words. Even not taking into consideration the evidence against KC her actions tell me she knows what happened. It's true that lying doesn't make a killer but what possible reason would she have for not reporting Caylees disappearance for 31 days. Then to lie to LE speaks volumes. The more I find out about her personality the more I'm convinced she's a killer. It's hard to believe that a mother could do that to her own child but I believe she did it and I think when the trial begins and the holes start filling in we will understand alot more than we do now...

Bolded by me

If someone feels to blame for another's death but is too cowardly to admit any negligence to both their family and LE, and usually lies about things to get themselves off the hook, they are quite likely to continue being a coward and lying when faced with the biggest catastrophe of their lives IMO.

I believe she is still on some sort of medication judging by what I have observed from her 2 recent court appearances. She blinks quite slowly, has relaxed facial expressions, and has a dreamy, far-away look in her eyes. Overall she looks subdued IMO.

Naw, that is that silly look teenagers get on their faces when they are around the boy that they secretly have a crush on.

the dreamy, far away look in her eyes is what she considers flirting with JB.

Ahhhhhhh, young and really disturbing, unrequited (we hope) love!

Got to go Yak now!

I think you are right. I had a major anxiety attack and the muscles all over my body started twitching uncontrollably. I was diagnosed with PTSD and once I had some medication it stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58