Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite part was when Dr Phil said to Cindy...

Any part of you think this was the act of an unconscionable psychopath!!!
...and the answer was??? Sorry, the suspense is killing me and I'm only on the 1st page of the thread.

the fight happened. I will always believe it. Lee talked about it. CA's brother talked about it. CA ALWAYS DENIED IT.

That fight was the catalyst then ended up being Caylee's demise. I truly believe that and have believe that almost from the get go. Never came out at trial. Always, when brought up is quickly denied and the questions move on.

JMHO

I bet you the deadline Cindy gave Casey to straighten up was Caylee's Bday.

Cindy is fidgety during this interview.

You can tell this has been edited heavily. I'd love to see the clips from the cutting room floor.

It would have been nice if Cindy and George had been this forthcoming, with investigators (who were trying to find Caylee) and while on the witness stand.

Can someone please upload this to Youtube or let me know if it surfaces somewhere online?? I missed it!

there is a link to it in the first couple pages of this thread.

sHE SAID SHE WANTED TO TAKE CAYLEE ON THE TAPES. I DON'T THINK SHE DID

It was when the 911 operator was switching to call over. CA did not realize they were still taping the conversation and she did tell KC she would go for custody (can't remember her exact words). I think it may have been the first call. jmo

Dr. Phil stated in the TV Guide interview that the show does not pay for licensing photos. I'm confused about the comment about a trust fund?

I was thinking out loud about the trust fund. I believe the Ants are SOMEHOW being compensated/otherwise rewarded for this interview, in some way other than the ways that Dr. Phil is denying.

Maybe on one of the upcoming shows, dr phil is going to endorse a book by CA and GA? Something?

...and the answer was??? Sorry, the suspense is killing me and I'm only on the 1st page of the thread.

I don't think the A's even care what she is. Don't forget when this was filmed and they've already been spotted happily shopping! IMO

It was when the 911 operator was switching to call over. CA did not realize they were still taping the conversation and she did tell KC she would go for custody (can't remember her exact words). I think it may have been the first call. jmo

Thanks LambChop, I thought I heard something to that effect .

I don't think the A's even care what she is. Don't forget when this was filmed and they've already been spotted happily shopping! IMO

Come on Cindy would love KC back in her life. They were shopping for an appliance. It is not like they were on Rodeo Drive.

what a crock of bull5h1t this interview is. I still feel exactly the same way today that I did when I first heard about this --> Who the heck doesnt notice their grandaughter missing for 31 days? How crazy is that?

sHE SAID SHE WANTED TO TAKE CAYLEE ON THE TAPES. I DON'T THINK SHE DID

Listen @ approx 2:16 here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd5PIeefc4g"]Cindy Anthony 911 Calls - ALL THREE IN FULL - YouTube[/ame]

I was thinking out loud about the trust fund. I believe the Ants are SOMEHOW being compensated/otherwise rewarded for this interview, in some way other than the ways that Dr. Phil is denying.

Maybe on one of the upcoming shows, dr phil is going to endorse a book by CA and GA? Something?

And maybe not - it is possible that he is being honest.

So, by what Cindy has said so far, she's insulted people who have or know someone who has epilepsy, schizophrenia, post traumatic stress disorder, and brain tumors. Sheesh, anything else you want to throw into the mix, Cindy? I just don't think you've made enough people mad just yet.
IMHO...the ultimate insult...is how little she honors her granddaughter with this bs.

It's like: so fca had post traumatic stress disorder? CA: No, post traumatic schizophrenia. So, it was a lie? CA: No, a mistruth. So, it smelled like death? CA: No, it was the pizza. But you said it smelled like "a dead body". CA: That was a mistruth.

You know, I never heard the term "mistruth" until I heard CA say it years ago. She was talking about "half-truths" then - so I guess she just morphed that into mistruths. In reality, a lie is a lie is a lie. There is no half-truth or mistruths here. IT'S A LIE - PERIOD.

I feel better now.

MOO

Mel

Well did she say why she called in the first place...I mean obviously it wasn't just to chit chat.:banghead: CA could tell there was something very wrong from KC's voice but she doesn't remember the freakin' conversation? :pullhair:

Oh dear....what did she say at trial? Wasnt it that she was in a meeting when the so called flurry of calls were made but when she did speak to FCA, she told her the crashing at Zanny's BS.

I do seem to remember either JA or LDB suggesting in closing arguments that the crashing at Zanny story as told to Cindy on June 16th supported premeditation cos we all know her plans were to hook up with Tony Lazarro that evening and his apartment (at night) was a Caylee free zone. :waitasec: Ofcourse Caylee might have already been dead.

Anyhow so now Cindy is claiming she saw changes in her daughter as far back as 2006 but she chose not to share that with FBI Agent, Scott Bolin when she was desperate to FIND Caylee. Remember that questionaire. :waitasec:

It would have been nice if Cindy and George had been this forthcoming, with investigators (who were trying to find Caylee) and while on the witness stand.

I agree, they seem more forthcoming. At least they aren't outright hostile, I'll give them that. But I still think one or both aren't being honest and hope for much sympathy from this interview. Not to mention $$$. Future $$$, I mean.
JMO of course.

DP said at the beginning of the show, that the A's are not being compensated for the interview, but after Caylee's foundation is legally established, his show will make a donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme