Dr. Teresa Sievers - Motives and Theories (Including MS speculation)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Amber Frey. She worked with LE taping conversations with Scotty for a month or two. Just saying--- could be the case.

Could be. Or instead of having an affair perhaps he dated or met up with more than one woman with no one "special" in his life. It was noted by a verified insider that MS flirted in front of Dr. Teresa, MS was not wearing his wedding ring at CWW's wedding, and Dr. Teresa was not at that wedding. I get the sense that MS may have wanted his freedom back to do with as he wished. Moo.

Except Amber Frey. She worked with LE taping conversations with Scotty for a month or two. Just saying--- could be the case.

Oh geez I forgot about her. You are right.

I don't know about that.
PPl come out of the woodwork on murder cases esp if there are mistresses.

Teresa's family and friends have been quiet, I assume because they don't want to hinder the investigation. No one from Mark's camp is going to blab about a possible mistress. If a mistress plays into the motive I don't expect to hear about her until the warrants are unsealed or trial.

It's possible there's not another woman or twenty. It's also possible that MS was pursuing another TS and perhaps that woman isn't interested in getting her 15 minutes.

Don't forget, TS sister, AL who said she wished she could just hug the girls and
tell them the truth.

This statement to me says SO MUCH. She didn't say, thank goodness the girls still have their dad, or something like my heart breaks for Mark and the girls.
No, it was just gut sinking the way it came across to me. Jmo

Mark Sievers' glasses do not fit properly. The temples are not long enough to allow the curve of the temple tips (the curve portion) to rest atop the ears and go behind his ears instead the temples sit too high. That ill fit may indicate he has a big head or at least one that is wide from the eye lens area to the back of his ears. There are eyeglasses made with longer temples.

Secondly, why is he donating all of the office equipment and furnishings to Goodwill? I donate unneeded items to Goodwill. But there were upholstered chairs, desks, electronic equipment, wooden carved screens that he could have made some quick cash by having an auction house come in and auction the office furnishings. In particular, if he is strapped for cash and had fallen behind in the office's rent then it would seem the prudent thing to do.

Is MS still residing in N Naples? Has the placed the Jarvis Road home on the market for sale? Is he still making mortgage payments? How is he paying day to day living expenses? Credit cards? Savings? Could the bank place a freeze on their bank accounts? Who keeps the girls while he is away closing Dr. Teresa Sievers' business? Is he still home schooling their daughters? <modsnip> Just so many questions about the care of those precious little girls....

<modsnip>

I went on Zillow last week and found that my next door neighbor was in preforeclosure and had a history of not paying their bills. :( going to auction on the courthouse steps it says.. I will miss my neighbor.

Someone could easily check below to see if it is listed there if they know the address?

Could be. Or instead of having an affair perhaps he dated or met up with more than one woman with no one "special" in his life. It was noted by a verified insider that MS flirted in front of Dr. Teresa, MS was not wearing his wedding ring at CWW's wedding, and Dr. Teresa was not at that wedding. I get the sense that MS may have wanted his freedom back to do with as he wished. Moo.
I wonder, since there is the possibility of the marriage being in trouble (as per AR sensing a change was coming or maybe already in motion), that TS could have given MS an ultimatum? Perhaps they planned to separate and she was giving him the opportunity and time to get his living arrangements, job, etc... together before it was official to family and friends. They might have even planned to do one last vacation together, because they both are the type to "stay friends" after a relationship ends. Perhaps she figured he would probably want to go back to MO anyway, and the wedding was just an opportunity for him to reconnect with the home boys. No reason for her to attend, no reason for anyone to worry about rings. It could have started out that simple.

I believe the media may have held back before, and they could do it again?

IMO very likely, especially considering they took somewhat of a spanking from SMS at the time of the arrests. After that, I'd think they'd be on their best behavior in terms of only conveying or providing information that wouldn't jeapordize the flow of the ongoing investigation

I went on Zillow last week and found that my next door neighbor was in preforeclosure and had a history of not paying their bills. :( going to auction on the courthouse steps it says.. I will miss my neighbor.

Someone could easily check below to see if it is listed there if they know the address?

Thank you for the suggestion, atthelake. I did not go to Zillow; however, did find the pictometry of the Jarvis Road home that shows the lot as it changes through each of the years 2004 - 2015 by using the drop down menu in the far left corner.

http://pol.leepa.org/pictonav/default.aspx?folioid=10294168

* Please, pardon me, if everyone has seen this site. Since I have been unable keep up with every post on every thread; it very well could be that it has already been posted.

Absolutely! I also suspect that LE gave the media a heads up on the dog fiasco and when to find MS at the office.

I don't think this is the case...

There are others that let media know when something is going on at the house...

Absolutely! I also suspect that LE gave the media a heads up on the dog fiasco and when to find MS at the office.

I don't think LE is giving the media a heads up because the media follows him around everywhere he goes. In fact, SMS told the media to leave him alone.

I think all of us are hoping, for the sake of the girls, that MS is not involved.

But the part that sticks with me is the money $$! Why would CWW offer to pay someone to kill his very good long time friends wife? It's one thing to dislike a friends spouse, but to act upon it and hire someone to help commit murder, there has to be a reason. This was not a random act. It's really hard to believe CWW masterminded this whole thing and was not acting on the instruction of someone else.

today's headline from another case i am following:
Police in Indiana say former Upstate youth pastor has been "100% cleared" in death of pregnant wife

reminds me that law enforcement can and does publicly clear people
they have chosen not to clear MS

jmo

Police in Indiana say former Upstate youth pastor has been "100% cleared" in death of pregnant wife

jmo

I was just reading about that case last night.

Good point you make there dmac55.

I don't think LE is giving the media a heads up because the media follows him around everywhere he goes. In fact, SMS told the media to leave him alone.

SMS telling the media to leave him alone may have been a CYA move directed by the DA. I assume MS has a lawyer at this point.

jmo

And it would be so easy to do since he wasn't in town. Which leads me to believe they suspect this was a hit.

I have to comfort myself by thinking when the death penalty becomes such an impending outcome someone is going to make a deal for LWOP and that person is going to sing all about MS.

Let's play Devil 's Advocate on why MS has not changed his looks from CWW. I agree that if I were in that situation, I would at least get new glasses.

Men are picky about their beards just like women are about their hair. MS more than likely doesn't have any hair to grow on his head.

So, what is the advantage to MS for maintaining this same look? There must be a positive reason he keeps it. Any ideas?

BBM: The children have went through so much already, I do not think they need a "made over" dad at this point. Sorry if this has been mentioned, I am catching up on the threads.

BTW: I feel the same way about the kiddos returning to the house. It is likely the only house they remember living in, having dinner in, birthday parties, holidays, Christmas mornings. She was just such a strong force, in my imagination, they can even feel her presence. They can be around their dogs and toys, they could wrap up in her housecoat, her favorite blanket and just be around her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon