Ebola outbreak - general thread #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to do and say when you KNOW that you'll be the FIRST on the treatment list.

Exactly. POTUS has no fear since he's "untouchable". His health and the health of his own family is not in danger. It's the rest of us here in the U.S. who now have to worry.

Yet the U.K., Canada, and other countries have had NO instances of Ebola. Time close our borders since the driving force seems to be gain entry into the U.S.

Does that make sense to anyone - why would there be this sudden worldwide spike in random vomiting while people are engaging in activites, that folks that are feeling not well would be doing>

Its odd IMO

I think some of it is psychosomatic (and some are crazy folks like the ones that are supposedly saying they have ebola just to get faster 911 service).

Also in some large cities it is very difficult to find a public restroom so occasionally public vomiting does happen only NOW when it does other people freak out and it makes the national news.

4PM nbcdfw.com quotes Judge Jenkins as saying the lab worker is no longer on the cruise ship. How, why, & where they got her off remains to be seen.

Walked the plank?

Ebola nurse Amber Vinson's family told Ohio pastor protective gear at hospital left her exposed
The 29-year-old Dallas nurse called her pastor in the fearful days before her positive diagnosis for Ebola. She had told her family to steer clear of her until she could fly back to Dallas from Ohio.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...hio-pastor-exposed-hospital-article-1.1977380

Cleveland Clinic is an outstanding hospital. This woman didn't HAVE to get on a flight back to Dallas if she required immediate treatment.

http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/cleveland-oh

Hmmm...well, it's hard to say if there has been a spike in random vomiting, or if it's been happening all along and just never made the news until now. :thinking: I've seen it happen a couple times. Once in Europe when someone got sick out the window of a train (ugh) and once in college when someone had too much to drink and barfed in a flowerbed.

I was thinking that at 2 am in any city or any college campus, there will be ebola like symptoms behind LOTS of buildings .

FOX5DC said the Pentagon woman made it up...it was a hoax. She had never been to WA/Liberia.

From the beginning, officials and media have tried to paint "Ebola" as some totally different entity than any other illiness known to mankind.They painted this as if it follows an identical , linear progression identical in every indivdual. No illiness does the same thing in every person at all times.

IMo this has resulted in the panic. Fever =possible Ebola (for some reason it can not mean flu , cold, infected gland,sinus issues,gums or anything). This is just unrealistic.

This far along, with the exception of Africa, the only solid proven fact that the world has is that, as of today, the only people that have been confirmed as positive, with the Ebola virus, are folks that have:

Worked in enviorments wherein a known activlly in the middle of the illiness already and had contact with the sick person that are not typical contacts except in a medical situation

That truthfully is the only fact at this point...............

My sibling has bipolar disorder and these types of issues (ebola, anthrax, Y2K) make her like internally obsess about it and then she acts out in strange ways. The US doesn't have terrific mental health care either, so I would expect some people who are vulnerable individuals may just go a little crazy about ebola...

Thanks, I did not know that. I wonder why Kerry even called him to ask to do it that way.

I think we were prepared to medevac her out and off the ship. No idea why Belize opposed it, but it was their call. JMO.........Maybe Belize did not want the ship to dock there at all? JMO

Exactly. POTUS has no fear since he's "untouchable". His health and the health of his own family is not in danger. It's the rest of us here in the U.S. who now have to worry.

Yet the U.K., Canada, and other countries have had NO instances of Ebola. Time close our borders since the driving force seems to be gain entry into the U.S.

No, If he hasn't already gotten prophylactic doses or transfusions, you can bet that theyre already saving doses. there will be none once it comes to " average joe" . It is only sheer luck that the UK and Canada " don't " have any cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3